• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Thank you flying F. Yes , i also looked at the dictionary and wikipedia and it is stating that province means ' il ' in Turkey.. I was just not sure they mean state only..So I think i can write our 'il' names to province..

:(((((((((((((((((((((

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2010 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the Return to Entrant Status Check Main Page link below.

:(((((((((((((((((((((

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2010 Electronic Diversity Visa program.
Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the Return to Entrant Status Check Main Page link below.

Don't despair, recheck in a couple of days !!!

Some people who lately received their letters get the same message :)

Good luck

I received my NL but Web-Site says I have not been selected!!!

It is right. I have received my notification latter but I get the same response from the Web. I think there are some problems.

Don't despair, recheck in a couple of days !!!

Some people who lately received their letters get the same message :)

Good luck

proccessing center

hello

can anybody please give me the email adress or telephone number of the processing center in kentucky

thak you

Does 2010AF00016XXX from Nigeria stand any chance to be invited for interview? NL date March 31, received in April and sent back completed form in early May. Being a Nigerian national do I stand any chance of being invited for interview? I don't know how it works. Some people on the forum made some comments about high and low case number, but I don't know how it works. Can somebody please tell me. Do I stand a chance of winning the Green Card?

Still Hope

It is right. I have received my notification latter but I get the same response from the Web. I think there are some problems.
Hey Ashkan, Please keep posting the status. Let us know when the web site says you are selected.
Thank you. We have glimpse of hope here! :)

Any Winner???

If anyone who won the lottery, PLEASE confirm that the web site says that you are "selected". Please post the message.

I checked my status and i got the information that i have been selected..But try with internet explorer..Before i used google chrome and didn't work..

hi guys,

My husband received the Selection letter in April and yesterday we checked the status on the website it confirmed it. I wasn't selected and the website said that too when I put the confirmation number, so it works. but my hubby put me in his application so we r lucky one of us won.

Quick Questions

I recently submitted my DSP-122 + Bar Code on June 15 and when I called KCC today they told me that they haven't received yet, and told me that my document might be in mail room. So is this very common with KCC that they take even more then 15 days to get mail from mail room and upload info in computer.

DOS fee:
When I called them they suggested me not to pay $375 untill my case number is current which is probably after October. Could you please direct me what should I do at this point. Going through this bolg I found most of DV winner pay DOS soon after their DSP-122 submital, for example like in your case. Please give me your though.