• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Please add your signature so that we can see your case progress as I did.

As far as mail, did you have delivery confirmation or any tracking info to check if it was delivered? You'll need your Dv fee receipt when you go for the interview, so you have to pay it before that. I suggest the sooner the better. Check my time line so far.

DPS-122 form

Hi,
I would like to fill both forms using computer (Acrobat reader). DS-230 seems to work fine (I can edit all fields), but DSP_122 is not editable.
How/where can I get an editable DSP-122 form? Thanks

case number: EU000035xx, Romania
received on may 18th

Is there anyone who is doing AOS, sent documents to KCC and recieved a confirmation letter? I sent my dsp122 with the barcode sheet on May 16 and have not heard from them yet.

Hello Bordertin

My sister send hers on april 27 to kcc ,she heard from them on June 25 2009 .so you got time.........it was two month for her ,

Good luck

I double check everything. I enter correct Confirmation number. I am sure that I do not enter case number. I am using I.E 8. It still says I have not been selected. But I have my NL at hand.

I double check everything. I enter correct Confirmation number. I am sure that I do not enter case number. I am using I.E 8. It still says I have not been selected. But I have my NL at hand.

Wait for another one or two weeks and let us know the status

DSP_122 editable

Hi

Check the attached file to see if it's helpful.

Hi,
I would like to fill both forms using computer (Acrobat reader). DS-230 seems to work fine (I can edit all fields), but DSP_122 is not editable.
How/where can I get an editable DSP-122 form? Thanks

case number: EU000035xx, Romania
received on may 18th

Hi,
I've been preselected for the lottery2010, I'm cureently living in USA as a student but I'm facing financial problem .I wasn't able to pay my tuition last semester(spring 2009) but I was attending classes and took exams,so staying in USA could put me out of status so I decide to go back my country and wait for the whole process in there.
I have some questions :
I made a change of status from B1 to F1 .
I used to be in Europe for 4 years as a student but I was not really studying seriously, I stopped at the second year.
I just learned that I have 60 days after the last day of class to leave the country,but I planned to live 105 days later (I bought the ticket already).
I have my high school diploma 10 years ago . but the highest education level I got is 3years at the university and then I always start new subjects but never finish them.

My question is How these would affect my interview in my country?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Hi,
I've been preselected for the lottery2010, I'm cureently living in USA as a student but I'm facing financial problem .I wasn't able to pay my tuition last semester(spring 2009) but I was attending classes and took exams,so staying in USA could put me out of status so I decide to go back my country and wait for the whole process in there.
I have some questions :
I made a change of status from B1 to F1 .
I used to be in Europe for 4 years as a student but I was not really studying seriously, I stopped at the second year.
I just learned that I have 60 days after the last day of class to leave the country,but I planned to live 105 days later (I bought the ticket already).
I have my high school diploma 10 years ago . but the highest education level I got is 3years at the university and then I always start new subjects but never finish them.

My question is How these would affect my interview in my country?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Congratulations..

when you received your NL??

Mine too same problem

But do we need to sent the money??? My welcom leeter clearly state no need to sent money

:confused:

Hi, I am Arifeen from Bangladesh a DV winner 2010, my case no:2010AS00011***. Just got my first letter last week. I have some questions plzz help me on that...

Q1. This is my last year of BBA but on DSP-122 item no# 6 asked for what is the highest level of education that I've complete...which on is right for me here... i) High School, No degree ii) High school Diploma iii) College, No degree iv) University Degree ?? so confusing

Q2. I am single so, how many photographs I have to attach on DSP-230 part1 and part2 ? should I have to attach 2 photos on two parts?

Q3. should I have to write my case number on the right top of the supplemental form also?

Q4. how much time I got for my first letter back to kcc, within 15 days ok for that?

plzz... reply early as possible, thanx a lot.

I think College no degree will be good

I DV photo will be enough

Of course we need to write our case number on the upper right corner(The instruction clearly states that)

I posted it just the day after i recived it from the post office

My question

how long does it generally it takes to get a 2nd letter(i.e. reply for the filled up forms we have sent)??? Any idea

Hi everybody,

I am among those who has recieved N.L but the web site says I have NOT been selected.

I contacted K.C.C today on the phone and after getting my case number , my full name, and date of birth, they confirmed that I had been selected and there is a problem in their web site.

I am from Nepal and recently received my NL(00027XXX). I am currently in the US on H1-B and i'm planning for to apply for AoS. With the current market situation, my current work assignment may not get extended beyond 2009 December. As far as I know, I will be out of my current status (H1 B)once my assignment ends. And if I apply for AoS, I need to be in the US until my case number is current (which i believe will be around march 2010) and until my interview date.

Does applying for AoS prevent me from being out of status?

Can anyone advice me on what should i do?

guys,
can you help me plz..
i recieved my dv 2010 letter and sent the forms back by regular mail,
i just want to check whether my forms were delivered or not??

who should i contact, and will they reply??

thank you very much

I am from Nepal and recently received my NL(00027XXX). I am currently in the US on H1-B and i'm planning for to apply for AoS. With the current market situation, my current work assignment may not get extended beyond 2009 December. As far as I know, I will be out of my current status (H1 B)once my assignment ends. And if I apply for AoS, I need to be in the US until my case number is current (which i believe will be around march 2010) and until my interview date.

Does applying for AoS prevent me from being out of status?

Can anyone advice me on what should i do?

YES. You will be in a legal status when you apply for AOS