• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

"I thought you said people who are still waiting for their NL's are loser and there is 0.99% chance?? "

No man, I said losers are those who without thinking say you are wrong and that is wrong and stuff like that, because no one can say anything with 100% certainty. What I said there was that it's true that chances are very small. And also I said don't listen to 99% of these losers meaning not everyone there is a loser and most definitely axldai my friend you are among that 1%. ;)

And to be more precise so that others don't get offended as you did, the only loser in that thread that I'm absolutely sure about is eMachine who's been playing smart-*** mother****er ever since I registered on this forum but to say the truth I don't really have anything against him, it's just that I always say what I think of someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
No man, I said losers are those who without thinking say you are wrong and that is wrong and stuff like that, because no one can say anything with 100% certainty. What I said there was that it's true that chances are very small. And also I said don't listen to 99% of these losers meaning not everyone there is a loser and most definitely axldai my friend you are among that 1%. ;)

And to be more precise so that others don't get offended as you did, the only loser in that thread that I'm absolutely sure about is eMachine who's been playing smart-*** mother****er ever since I registered on this forum but to say the truth I don't really have anything against him, it's just that I always say what I think of someone.

lol, BANNED :D

I am doing AOS and I sent DSP122 to KCC, but haven't recieved ant confirmation yet. Is this normal? Anyone recieved a second letter from KCC yet?

Hi people, do we - those who haven't received any NLs yet- still stand a chance or what? has there been any case where a NL has been received in June or Late June?? please share experiences.... many thanks :)

Hi people, do we - those who haven't received any NLs yet- still stand a chance or what? has there been any case where a NL has been received in June or Late June?? please share experiences.... many thanks :)

From what I read on this forum NL this year are little bit late compared to last year. So I guess we still have a little chance.

I am doing AOS and I sent DSP122 to KCC, but haven't recieved ant confirmation yet. Is this normal? Anyone recieved a second letter from KCC yet?

Are winner of 2009 or 2010 ?............if you are DV 2010 winner you need to relxe okay if you do the payment may be you will okay it is normal since you let them you plan to do AOS.

I received my notification letter today in The Netherlands. The letter was dated May 19th and my case number is 2010EU00016xxx. This was my 10th attempt.

Wishing you all good luck!

I received my notification letter today in The Netherlands. The letter was dated May 19th and my case number is 2010EU00016xxx. This was my 10th attempt.

Good chose of city to live................i live in washington dc almost nine years and congr and your number perfect .

Good luck

Congratulations...

Would be better if you choose Seattle, Washington:):):)
I live there... i have tried 4 states FL, MI, NY, IL

Congratulations DC2010, I am so happy for you because you are finally rewarded. It's my 10th attempt like you, wish me luck.

10 attempts and won the lottery is special. One proverb, the man who keep trying in some possible thing he will get what he want.
Congratulation DC2010 . . .

Congratulations!!! Best of luck with all that has to follow! :)

Quick questions

Hi spouse got NL on the 19/05/2009, trying to fill the forms and send. But I like to find out which is the best to fill the form with, is it with the minimum education requirements or with Work experience?

Secondly the Affidavit of support (i.e. the I-134) can be filled by a love one who does not live in the United states? and can he sponsore couples?

But I like to find out which is the best to fill the form with, is it with the minimum education requirements or with Work experience?
I would prefer the education requirement its much easy and nothing to explain.
Secondly the Affidavit of support (i.e. the I-134) can be filled by a love one who does not live in the United states? and can he sponsore couples?
Sponsor must be a U.S. Citizen or LPR.

However, where are you from and what is your CN?

hI Taz,

Thanks so much for your quick response. I am from Accra, Ghana and I also want to find out about something; my spouse is a student in one of the Colleges in Ghana here whilst I am a worker. Is it ok to state that she is a student?

May, 19, 2010 Spouse got NL (2010AF0002XXXX)
Yet to post the forms to KCC

Congratulations, and all the best for the next step.

Congratulations...

Would be better if you choose Seattle, Washington:):):)
I live there... i have tried 4 states FL, MI, NY, IL

Seems you got a good experience with several states! Could you share it with us, especially that I dont know much about different states!

for instance, what did you like/dislike in each place? what's special about Seatle ? :cool:

Thanks.