• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

I am from Nepal and currently living in Texas. I know people are getting NL's in Nepal (AS region) like crazy but I was wondering if KCC has started sending out NL's to those who reside in US of A..

I am from Nepal and currently living in Texas. I know people are getting NL's in Nepal (AS region) like crazy but I was wondering if KCC has started sending out NL's to those who reside in US of A..

Hey blue

Am sorry to say that .........winners 2010 in Usa got thier first letter first week of April by now i believe got the letter ,one of them is my Sister live in Boston.

Good luck for next year...........try to stay legal okay that it matter a lot to change your status.

Hey blue

Am sorry to say that .........winners 2010 in Usa got thier first letter first week of April by now i believe got the letter ,one of them is my Sister live in Boston.

Good luck for next year...........try to stay legal okay that it matter a lot to change your status.

sorry axlde

Well man, it seems like you're already one step ahead of us because you're already there, I mean in the US.

And about your question, I don't now how much you've been following it this year but we are near the end of the notification process so chances overall are very slim and especially for those who are awaiting their letters in the US considering that they receive their letters in a matter of 3-4 days and what we from the rest of the world are hoping for is that our letters got stuck somewhere during the shipment and that's why we still haven't received it.

Well, it's possible that you've never heard of it, I'm from Montenegro.

And yeah man :) that's what I like to hear, a bit of optimism. At least we can joke about it if there's nothing else we could do now.

It's not possible :) I heard of every country in the world and can find any of them on the map ;)

Is it your 1st attempt?

Well man, it seems like you're already one step ahead of us because you're already there, I mean in the US.

And about your question, I don't now how much you've been following it this year but we are near the end of the notification process so chances overall are very slim and especially for those who are awaiting their letters in the US considering that they receive their letters in a matter of 3-4 days and what we from the rest of the world are hoping for is that our letters got stuck somewhere during the shipment and that's why we still haven't received it.

It definitely will take long for letter to reach Europe. since they are using the cheapest mode of transport that's probably how it goes but it's just a guess:
1) From USA to Europe, Africa & Asia by ship;
2) After by train or lorry to some transit point;
3) Finally, by plane if there is no other way to transport it.

I know that it takes long because one I was expecting my degree certificate from UK I waited for 6-8 weeks.

It's not possible :) I heard of every country in the world and can find any of them on the map ;)

Is it your 1st attempt?

Ok than, I'm glad to hear that! ;)

This is my 2nd attempt. And tell me, as you were mentioning that you'd also consider some other countries to move to, what's the case with you when it comes to the UK. I mean do you need a visa to go there as a tourist or maybe you are even allowed to work there. I'm asking you this because I was in London on a tourist visa and tried to find a solution to stay there permanently but didn't manage, so went back after 3 months of stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys Don't trip... I have a friend of mine who got his last year almost by the end of June residing in Chicago...
I'm still waiting for the NL as well... so I might as well live on some hope till the end of this month, at least I'll be able to check it online by beginning of July.
If we don't get the NL, let's hope that damn letter was lost somewhere instead of not being picked at all ;)
Good luck fellows!!

Hey Mustafa, I somehow feel that one of us will be reporting his winning here in a matter of 3-5 days. What do you think of that? :)

I have this feeling too :) if not 3-5 days then most probably next week.

By the way which country do you apply from?

I hope so too man..I want this anticipation to be over...good luck guys:)

Hey blue

I also have the feeling that one of our will get a winning letter in the next week or will report that one of our friends or families got one. :)
Let's sit down to see who is the lucky winner. ;)

Hey all!:)

We applied from Azerbaijan and left address in Seattle(Washington)... Did anyone receive letters there? We phone our friends but they say that there are no any NLs in that region...
I know ... its June but we still hope.:D

In God we trust!

Last edited by a moderator: