• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

hi brothers I've finished my graduation from another country I was there for few years so do i need a police certificate from that country or the certificate only from my native place will do

And after sending back the 1st letter to kcc do they send any notification? after how many days I can expect the 2nd letter? plz answer me brothers.

From what I know KCC doesn't send any notification letter about 2nd letter. You just have to wait for it.

If you studied for more than 6 months in that country then yes you need police certificate from there, as well as any country where you stayed for more than 6 months.

No I'm not Iranian. I'm from Azerbaijan, I just have few Iranian friends.

So it probably takes 3-4 weeks for a letter to get to the Middle East. So let's juts wait a bit. Anyway we will knoe for sure on 1 July ;)

I'm glad to see you're from Azerbaijan :)
Do you know Aysel ? ;)
I love her show with Arash :)
What's your status in DV Lottery? Did you ever win? How many times do you participate in?

I'm glad to see you're from Azerbaijan :)
Do you know Aysel ? ;)
I love her show with Arash :)
What's your status in DV Lottery? Did you ever win? How many times do you participate in?

Little bit off topic, but yes I like Aysel and their duo with Arash was amazing :))

My status is waiting. I'm in Dubai now so it probably takes around a month for a letter to get here from US. It's my 1st time :mad: should have done it earlier.

What about you? Is it your 1st time?

Little bit off topic, but yes I like Aysel and their duo with Arash was amazing :))

My status is waiting. I'm in Dubai now so it probably takes around a month for a letter to get here from US. It's my 1st time :mad: should have done it earlier.

What about you? Is it your 1st time?

I had lots of missions from my company to come to Dubai.
No, It's my 2nd time. I'm married and I have 2 chances :) What about you?

I had lots of missions from my company to come to Dubai.
No, It's my 2nd time. I'm married and I have 2 chances :) What about you?

It's good that you decided to go to states rather than Dubai ;)
It's my 1st time and I'm single and since I'm not lucky with lotteries don't think I won.

It's my 1st time and I'm single and since I'm not lucky with lotteries don't think I won.

dont wish yourself that.I use to think the way you do now-that i was never lucky with lotteries but i won this year after 8years of attempts.Just continue to try and dont put all your hope on it.Infact when i received my letter i was shocked because i had even forgotten i registered for a lottery.Yours will come some day if not this year.All hope is not lost.

dont wish yourself that.I use to think the way you do now-that i was never lucky with lotteries but i won this year after 8years of attempts.Just continue to try and dont put all your hope on it.Infact when i received my letter i was shocked because i had even forgotten i registered for a lottery.Yours will come some day if not this year.All hope is not lost.

As I always said that I lose nothing from trying DV-Lottery. It was my 1st attempt and let's see how it goes. And also I'm not putting all my hopes into it. I will be applying every year and when I will be able to apply to Canada or Australia I will try them as well.

Yes, I'm agree with gasper2000
It will come a day that we do not know.

As I always said that I lose nothing from trying DV-Lottery. It was my 1st attempt and let's see how it goes. And also I'm not putting all my hopes into it. I will be applying every year and when I will be able to apply to Canada or Australia I will try them as well.

Good try man :)

Yes, I'm agree with gasper2000
It will come a day that we do not know.

I'm just not patient :) I knew one Iranian guy here who went to USA on Green Card few months ago. His uncle sponsored him for it, while uncle himself waited 17 years. So you never know :)

I'm just not patient :) I knew one Iranian guy here who went to USA on Green Card few months ago. His uncle sponsored him for it, while uncle himself waited 17 years. So you never know :)

I know multiple Iranian families went to the United States of America through petition (sponsorship). I have more than 20 Iranian close friends in Uncle SAM who are studing their Graduate degrees. I'm completely familiar with New York, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
I hope you, me and everyone who are really need to go the USA win the DV Lottery. :)

Mustafa, please go through DV Lottery Blog web site and register your blog. my blog is mahdi.dvlotteryblog.com

Mustafa, please go through DV Lottery Blog web site and register your blog. my blog is mahdi.dvlotteryblog.com

I can't access this website :( But after I saw a guy on this forum who got his NL which was dated 22 May I still have realistic hope. Looks like this year the KCC is very late in terms of sending NLs.

Hey Mustafa, I somehow feel that one of us will be reporting his winning here in a matter of 3-5 days. What do you think of that? :)

Hey Mustafa, I somehow feel that one of us will be reporting his winning here in a matter of 3-5 days. What do you think of that? :)

I have this feeling too :) if not 3-5 days then most probably next week.

By the way which country do you apply from?

Well, it's possible that you've never heard of it, I'm from Montenegro.

And yeah man :) that's what I like to hear, a bit of optimism. At least we can joke about it if there's nothing else we could do now.

Last edited by a moderator: