• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

You know what eMachine, I have only one message for you: YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK, go wash some glasses you ****ing shit!

p.s. Whatever it may sound like it definitely cannot sound sarcastic, so you better stick to the glasses and forget about intellectual talks.

This kind of language is uncalled for, abusive and has no place here (or anywhere). If all you can do is call someone names, rather than present a coherent argument, just please keep your mouth shut. When you attack someone's language skills and tell them to see a shrink, instead of responding to their arguments as part of a reasoned debate, it becomes painfully obvious that you lack critical thinking and reasoning skills, and you're just a pathetic, small-minded bully. They certainly don't need nasty, foul-mouthed, bullying hotheads in the US.

This kind of language is uncalled for, abusive and has no place here (or anywhere). If all you can do is call someone names, rather than present a coherent argument, just please keep your mouth shut. When you attack someone's language skills and tell them to see a shrink, instead of responding to their arguments as part of a reasoned debate, it becomes painfully obvious that you lack critical thinking and reasoning skills, and you're just a pathetic, small-minded bully. They certainly don't need nasty, foul-mouthed, bullying hotheads in the US.

All I have to say to you mother****er is: SUCK MY DICK AFTER YOU'VE MANAGED TO COME OUT OF THEIR ASSES! I'll say to you whatever I wanna say!

About my country, close enough, I am from Macedonia, and for the record the letter was send from Kentucky on 12 may and i received it on 25 may.

If letter is dated 25 May it's possible that they are still sending letters considering the low case numbers. So I guess there's still a hope for people in Asia and Africa.

All I have to say to you mother****er is: SUCK MY DICK AFTER YOU'VE MANAGED TO COME OUT OF THEIR ASSES! I'll say to you whatever I wanna say!

Hey guys you need to watch your language here............There are womans we do not want to hear that okay so please.............
It is immigration table not some kind of ............what ever you call it

Thanks

If letter is dated 25 May it's possible that they are still sending letters considering the low case numbers. So I guess there's still a hope for people in Asia and Africa.

Thanks, God Bless you.
Do you know what is the last day that they may send letter?

Thanks, God Bless you.
Do you know what is the last day that they may send letter?

Considering that it takes 3-4 weeks for a letter to arrive to the as they call it "The Rest of the World" it's probably this week, because all those letters transfer through Europe.

So for those who live in the US and havent gotten their NL yet.. they should take a new picture for DV2011 right???
Time's up for us or what?

So for those who live in the US and havent gotten their NL yet.. they should take a new picture for DV2011 right???
Time's up for us or what?

I don't know really. If they are still letters dated 12 May with low case number maybe they are still sending the letters even in US.

But I am also planning to take a new picture within the next few weeks for DV-2011.

1) Iran
2) You are connected from an Internet connection which does not send its IP address or send 'unknown' as IP address.
3) The web site is for a US company and hosted in Arizona.

You're welcome. I have two questions:
1) Which country are you applying from,
2) What is this website coz when I access it I get the following message:
"Sorry, you are connected from a black listed IP address. We can not serve you anything now!"
Is it hosted in Israel? :D

1) Iran
2) You are connected from an Internet connection which does not send its IP address or send 'unknown' as IP address.

1) Iran

Chetouri :)

But will a letter from USA be delivered to Iran?

Chetouri :)

But will a letter from USA be delivered to Iran?

r u Iranian?
Yes, of course, I know couple of people have received their letters in Tehran.
I have the scan of a winning letter with "April 28, 2009" date on it which his owner received it on "May 18, 2009" in Tehran.

hi brothers I've finished my graduation from another country I was there for few years so do i need a police certificate from that country or the certificate only from my native place will do

And after sending back the 1st letter to kcc do they send any notification? after how many days I can expect the 2nd letter? plz answer me brothers.

r u Iranian?
Yes, of course, I know couple of people have received their letters in Tehran.
I have the scan of a winning letter with "April 28, 2009" date on it which his owner received it on "May 18, 2009" in Tehran.

No I'm not Iranian. I'm from Azerbaijan, I just have few Iranian friends.

So it probably takes 3-4 weeks for a letter to get to the Middle East. So let's juts wait a bit. Anyway we will knoe for sure on 1 July ;)