• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Actually, he's not being condescending, he is just so ****ing ignorant. As far as the moral values and democracy are concerned he should know that the country he admires so much was built by totally exterminating native American people and decades of torture and discrimination of black people from Africa, and now after all that they have the biggest mouth on democracy and moral values. So if you're not familiar with the meaning of the term hypocrisy then you should really go to the USA and you'll definitely find out, or maybe you won't.

Lol like all the other countrys in the world were build with Kandy bars and Lollypops HA HA HA !
Fool.

Again tell me about your great people, stop being naive that "Blame the people with the Red Apples" will get you across ! WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE NO APPLES AT ALL !
Bow your head in deep shame !

Last edited by a moderator:
LivingWater, try with the psychiatrist, maybe he can help you.

p.s. And at least learn some English if that's even possible for you and your mental condition.

LivingWater, try with the psychiatrist, maybe he can help you.

p.s. And at least learn some English if that's even possible for you and your mental condition.

you have no authority to judge/insult people by their psychology and language skills.

hi should I staple the photo with the forms or only put that in the envelope .and with which form i should staple the photo? plz reply guies

Hey guys just a thought! Have you ever thought of that who actually gets the case number 1, i.e. who's the first one selected to participate in the further process of acquiring the diversity immigrant visa. I guess there hasn't been anyone yet in the recent years who reported it on any of the forums or if you've heard of someone it'll be interesting to hear.

Is the VISA process still going on?Does any one know.Are they still sending them in the mails

Is the VISA process still going on?Does any one know.Are they still sending them in the mails

Looks like they do. Saw on other forums that there were NL dated early may so juts do the math and see how long it normally takes for a letter to get from USA to your country by a regular post.

I think wherever they send them the letters pass through several transit points. I was receiving letters from UK to Dubai and most of them were stamped in Sweden and it took around 2-3 weeks. So probably from USA to Middle East, Asia and Africa it might take around a month.

Looks like they do. Saw on other forums that there were NL dated early may so juts do the math and see how long it normally takes for a letter to get from USA to your country by a regular post.

I think wherever they send them the letters pass through several transit points. I was receiving letters from UK to Dubai and most of them were stamped in Sweden and it took around 2-3 weeks. So probably from USA to Middle East, Asia and Africa it might take around a month.

Mustafa_Baku, I completely agree with you man, I think everything you said can be considered a valuable information. As a matter of fact there is a guy "Katching" on this forum who just recently has reported his winning stating that the letter was sent on May 6th, so just as you said early May. And also I think that would be the last batch to be sent for this year, so depending on how long it usually takes a letter from USA to reach your country, there still might be a chance but a slight one I believe.

As a matter of fact there is a guy "Katching" on this forum who just recently has reported his winning stating that the letter was sent on May 6th, so just as you said early May.

Yup my letter is dated May 6.
The letter was also sent to France and took almost a month to reach here. I'm thinking it got intercepted mid-way by the US Embassy here in France given that there is a specific packet for French immigrants in the package.
However if it did take almost a month to read France (doubtful but possible), it's pretty long for a US-sent package, so I'm sure some NL will turn up around June elsewhere.

Katching my friend, since you're here, I'd just like to congratulate you on your winning and wish you all the best during the upcoming process and hopefully a happy life in the US afterwards.

Katching my friend, since you're here, I'd just like to congratulate you on your winning and wish you all the best during the upcoming process and hopefully a happy life in the US afterwards.

Thank you so much mate. :D

Mustafa_Baku, I completely agree with you man, I think everything you said can be considered a valuable information. As a matter of fact there is a guy "Katching" on this forum who just recently has reported his winning stating that the letter was sent on May 6th, so just as you said early May. And also I think that would be the last batch to be sent for this year, so depending on how long it usually takes a letter from USA to reach your country, there still might be a chance but a slight one I believe.

The chance is a very very slight one I guess. Probably 10th June maximum. But anyway even some of us who didn't win we lost nothing :)

Good luck next time.

Hi Mustafa Baku, keep the faith and hope, i wish you good luck and for everyone.

Thanks for the support. But I'm not lucky with lotteries. Will try DV-2011 till I get it while also trying other countries.

Good luck to you as well if you haven't won yet.

If you have watched this years Oscar winning movie "Slumdog Millionaire" it says there that it was written to happen like it happened so I have the same view on life in general and this lottery thing as well. So if it's meant to be for someone of us he will win the lottery but again you never know maybe you would be less happy there in the US if things didn't turn out to be as you expected or hoped for. Also "sugar pie" is a good example of great will and determination since it's her 10th attempt and I sincerely hope than she will be rewarded for that. Again it is all in God's hands, all we can do is wish something truly and eagerly and eventually it will happen or if it doesn't happen than we should start thinking maybe it's not what would be the best for us.

Good example from slumdog millionaire. However, you have to do something. Like for instance if your destiny is to live in USA you have to apply for Green Card, nobody will hand it to you.

Sugar Pie why don't you consider other options apart from USA. And where are yu from by the way?