• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Congrats man..we in Africa it will take almost 3 weeks to reach on our mailboxes....most of them they pass via sweden then to our country..

God will be with us

MY BROTHER HAS WON MAR 30
HIS NO. HIS AF11XXX
So its really out. I applied for 8 people. For myself and 7 others including my brother. Am praying that i also win and more of the people I applied for also win. Seems like I am the first person to get this year's ltr on this forum. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

And that means that the region of Africa will be the first to receive NLs this year..

Hallelujah ,

Just got my NOL today, March 31. and originally from Egypt but living in the US.
Good luck for everyone.

We live in USA
i have moved after the applciation , but i requested mail divert through post office which is working.
does NOL/DV letters get diverted as regular mail or returned to sender ?

Wow sgaras, I have the exact same problem! Your post basically prompted me to sign up. :) I moved last week and changed my address so I have no idea what happens in that case. Do let me know if you find out.
I also wanted to wish the best of luck to all of us, and I do mean it with all my heart!

We live in USA
i have moved after the applciation , but i requested mail divert through post office which is working.
does NOL/DV letters get diverted as regular mail or returned to sender ?

This year is good that you will be able to check it online. I changed my address several times in last couple years :D I am still playing :D:D

I played for the first time too!!

I registered quite a while ago but never posted, I kept bugging Gerindo with PMs..

But now I am holding my breath. Honestly, even though this whole process is too complicated for its own good, it's still much easier than ANY other path towards permanent residence!

I have a question tho:

What if you do win but your notification letter is lost/eaten by the dog/thrown away by mistake. What happens then? Can you play a second time? =p Or is there a special hotline to call?

You can tell I'm stressing..I make up crazy sh*t! =p

I played for the first time too!!

I registered quite a while ago but never posted, I kept bugging Gerindo with PMs..

But now I am holding my breath. Honestly, even though this whole process is too complicated for its own good, it's still much easier than ANY other path towards permanent residence!

I have a question tho:

What if you do win but your notification letter is lost/eaten by the dog/thrown away by mistake. What happens then? Can you play a second time? =p Or is there a special hotline to call?

You can tell I'm stressing..I make up crazy sh*t! =p

My friend,
Don't worry, This year kcc fixed this problem. If you for any reason don't receive your NL then it will be possible to check your status online in the website they will announce after 1 july. If you check and see you win then you can contact KCC and they will help you solve the problem.:cool:

My friend,
Don't worry, This year kcc fixed this problem. If you for any reason don't receive your NL then it will be possible to check your status online in the website they will announce after 1 july. If you check and see you win then you can contact KCC and they will help you solve the problem.:cool:

Oh thanks for that info!!

But I guess that's the least of my worries, first I must win! :eek:

Good luck to all of you!!