• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Hello,
I am trying to register for DV-2011 since Oct. 2,2009 but the web side is giving me errors and I can not register. It gives me the massage Connection Interrupted. It is not from my internet connection for sure. Do you know how to fix this? I tryed different computers too, still the same :(
Thank you in advance!

All I can think of is the traffic is heavy. Since the DV 2011 application just started a lot of people like you must be trying to submit the application. You still have a lot of time and I don't think you have to worry.
Just keep trying every other day.
Maybe the internet connection is slow... just a thought.
You will be fine. Just keep trying.

i made the app. for 2011 yesterday night for my friend, and everything was alright. I can even connect to the site right now without a problem. I really don't have any suggestion other than trying to connect everyday. You have plenty of time though...

Hello,
I am trying to register for DV-2011 since Oct. 2,2009 but the web side is giving me errors and I can not register. It gives me the massage Connection Interrupted. It is not from my internet connection for sure. Do you know how to fix this? I tryed different computers too, still the same :(
Thank you in advance!

Time enough...try every day and maybe use a public computer like the one in the library....but you must be sure to complete the whole thing within 30 min. or you have to start all over...that incl. attaching the picture so make sure you have the right size before you start. Good Luck!:)

Hello ,
I won DV 2010 and my interview will be on December I don't receive 2-nd letter from KCC,I from Azerbaijan,Baku and interview will be in Tbilisi,Georgia,I have 5 years experience in hotel indusrty and High school degree,I finished Army,is that enough and it will not be problem in an interview?I have form I-134 and Taxes Documents for last 3 years form 1040...

help..

Hi,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010, however i made small mistake of the spelling of my middle name.. for instance, instead of Mohamed i wrote Mohammed both the E-DV and the other forms i returned to KCC. however, according to my other documents such as the passport, birth certificate and all my other certificates it is written as Mohamed.. i have no idea whether this may affect my chances to get visa or not, and what to do, so please help me if u have an idea what i should do.

thank you in advance for your assistance..

Hi,
i am a dv lottery winner for the program 2010, however i made small mistake of the spelling of my middle name.. for instance, instead of Mohamed i wrote Mohammed both the E-DV and the other forms i returned to KCC. however, according to my other documents such as the passport, birth certificate and all my other certificates it is written as Mohamed.. i have no idea whether this may affect my chances to get visa or not, and what to do, so please help me if u have an idea what i should do.

thank you in advance for your assistance..

call or email kcc and let them know it. they will direct you what to do. dont forget to indicate your date of birth, case number and name

nid answer to dis questions

I'm a DV 2010 winner in naija.My interview is on wednessday 4th nov. and i nid to know ur response concernig dis situation i'm into.I'm a 400 level student,i av only 1 year to end my education...WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN SAY IF THE CONSULAR OFFICER ASK ME DAT WHY CANT I END MY EDUCATION THAN TO GO AND START FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN IN STATES.....

ALSO, THE I ADDRESS I USE FOR MY DV-230 IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I WROTE ON MY POLICE REPORT...CAN IT AFFECT ME?

I NID YOUR OPINIONS

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Thank you in advance!

There are 2 links when applying, try the other link. It's deceiving because the link says something about if you have firefox try this link. Use firefox link even if using explorer. I had same problem but quickly fixed it by trying other link. Hope this helps you!

There are 2 links when applying, try the other link. It's deceiving because the link says something about if you have firefox try this link. Use firefox link even if using explorer. I had same problem but quickly fixed it by trying other link. Hope this helps you!

Hello DeeMakie,

One link is a non-secure connection and the other is a secure connection. The non-secure connection should work when the other doesn't.

Good luck!

Hello hek123,

You don't need a police record if you are doing AOS because they run a FBI name check.

Good luck!
Hi every,
i have some doubts which i need to be cleared off, i wish to find if it is compulsory that you must live with the person who will provide you an affidavit of support. I am asking thise because, the address i provided when i send my forms back to kcc shows that, that i were i will have to stay when i enter the U.S, but it rather unfortunate that the person who will be providing me with an affidavid lives in a different state and i will not be leaving with him while in the U.S I wish to find out if this will be a problem on the day of my interview.

Hi every,
i have some doubts which i need to be cleared off, i wish to find if it is compulsory that you must live with the person who will provide you an affidavit of support. I am asking thise because, the address i provided when i send my forms back to kcc shows that, that i were i will have to stay when i enter the U.S, but it rather unfortunate that the person who will be providing me with an affidavid lives in a different state and i will not be leaving with him while in the U.S I wish to find out if this will be a problem on the day of my interview.

Hello atem,

No, you don't need to live in the same address as your sponsor for the affidavit of support.

Thanks very much for that clarification. I will keep in touch each time i have any problem, this is a wonderful forum. thanks every one.

Hi every one,
I have this one question, i have a Bs.c in Political Science since 2007 but i don't have any job experience, I know i am qualify for the GC under the educational level, my question now is, what if the consular officer ask me what i have been doing since i had my degree. What should be my answer. I ma from Cameroon were to get a job is as difficult as going to heaven. My fear now is, if the consular officer happen to ask me a question of that sort, i may not know what tell him/her. Any ideas pleas?

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama said Friday the U.S. will overturn a 22-year-old travel and immigration ban against people with HIV early next year. The order will be finalized on Monday, Obama said, completing a process begun during the Bush administration.

The U.S. has been among a dozen countries that bar entry to travelers with visas or anyone seeking a green card based on their HIV status.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091030/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_aids

Just a side question: Would there be any complications in DV visa, if one was refused visit visa to the US before for not satisfying all visit-visa requirements?

Would some share what they received in the 2nd NL? Do they include medical forms? Should the 2nd NL not arrive in time for the interview, can we proceed without it? or do we need to reschedule?

Just a side question: Would there be any complications in DV visa, if one was refused visit visa to the US before for not satisfying all visit-visa requirements?

Would some share what they received in the 2nd NL? Do they include medical forms? Should the 2nd NL not arrive in time for the interview, can we proceed without it? or do we need to reschedule?

You have a lot of explaining to do if you ever have been refused a visiting visa, and it could be a reason to be denied, depending on why your visa was refused.

You can do the medical whenever you think is best to you. My friend had her paper filled out and came to the appointment she made. The doctor shredded her paper and stated she always put everthing in by computer so it looks better....so just in case bring the paper, but I guess more civil surgeon's will do the same.

2nd Letter Delay!!

Hello There,
I need someone to provide me with the right answer as um trying to check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there..
also i want to know the 2nd letter or the way of the notification for Egypt?
as i still didn't received any letters so far.
appreciate your fast cooperation
Awaiting your feedback...

Thanks
~Hatem~

Hello There,
I need someone to provide me with the right answer as um trying to check my visa bulletin from travel.state.gov but i can't understand the schedules located there..
also i want to know the 2nd letter or the way of the notification for Egypt?
as i still didn't received any letters so far.
appreciate your fast cooperation
Awaiting your feedback...

Thanks
~Hatem~

What is your CN?