• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Guys I am in the plane now and we will be taking off in less than 30 minutes. Wish me safe journey, thanks.

ammeck,

wishing you journey mercies. When you get to the states, please contact us.

God will be with you and ur family, we shall re-connect in the states very very soon.

One love.

Hi ammeck,

Hope the Lord took you and your family safely to the promise land. I know you will be tired and probably having a good rest now. Do you remember my first day @ school essay those days? Kindly get back to us with your first day in america essay after resting.

GOOD NEWS!! TO THE HOUSE

Hello house, our brother ammeck09 just called me and he says i should tell all of you that he and his family has arrived safely in the states. As usual of him, he says he will give us his experience as soon as he get access to internet.

Congratsss ammeck09

GOOD NEWS!! TO THE HOUSE

Hello house, our brother ammeck09 just called me and he says i should tell all of you that he and his family has arrived safely in the states. As usual of him, he says he will give us his experience as soon as he get access to internet.

Ammeck09 we thank God 4 journey mercies. U are really bless and highly favoured. Pls lets read ur xperience bro.

GOOD NEWS!! TO THE HOUSE

That's good news, Alexee.

Peace! Benniit

GOOD NEWS!! TO THE HOUSE

We thank God that our Bro.Ammeck09 has arrived safely in the USA.

GOOD NEWS!! TO THE HOUSE

Thank God... Ammeck i wish u the best, we will all join u soon

Alexee, which airline are u using and how much it cost?????/////

Hi delay,

I'm using delta airlines and the damage is 1,331 USD. Note that if u want a direct airline, u have to use delta or united airline depending on your destination.
Please check from these airlines and take the best offer. Make sure u don't buy e ticket from any agent since they charge extra for their services.

Ammeck we thank God for your safe arrival.We are anxious to hear from you.The whole house is missing you already.Stay blessed.

Alexee how is your preparation so far?Stay blessed and keep up the faith.

Last edited by a moderator: