• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

correction::: PRAISE BE TO GOD

Hi gud pple im happy to announce that i had a successful interview today

co: are u married?
do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study
name some of the courses and explained 1

Pick up ur visa on the 15th of sept at 1pm

THAT WAS IT OOOOOOOOOOOOO,,, IM SOOO HAPPY.... I GIVE THANX TO GOD and to u all especially Ammeck, Alexee,Joequi,Bennit,Oliseh,Stonesajay and all that i cudnt mention,.. im most grateful. GOD BLESS U ALL

House,

I hope you'll all agree with me that the good Lord has been good to us. Let's all give him the necessary adoration cos he deserve it.
Congratulations Delay, I'm not surprise cos i knew it was going to be a good news. Congratulations once again.

I had my second interview yesterday after i was asked to bring some photos but God been by my side, i was successful.My delay to announce to the forum was that,actually Delay021 was the one i was waiting to hear the good news from and i think is finally here.

Indeed HE's on your side. Congratulations my brother.

Hi ammeck,

This whole process started like it will never end. When i cast my mind back, i simply can't believe that you have four days to go to the promise land. May the almighty carry you and your family safely to the land.

Hi ammeck,

This whole process started like it will never end. When i cast my mind back, i simply can't believe that you have four days to go to the promise land. May the almighty carry you and your family safely to the land.

Amen ooooooooooooooooo

I had my second interview yesterday after i was asked to bring some photos but God been by my side, i was successful.My delay to announce to the forum was that,actually Delay021 was the one i was waiting to hear the good news from and i think is finally here.

This is a happy day, just to think that two of our own have been successful. To God we give praises. Yasnificent congratulations for your visa approval.

Hi ammeck,

Yes oo! Time flies, I remember about a year ago when I was thinking when I will be current. God is so wonderful especially when I realize I have just some few days to make the great move.

The Explorer of avenues(God) has once again, consistently, exhibited His favor and consent for the forum success. Congrats, chaps. Peace! Benniit

Congratulation to delay and yasnificent.I'm really happy for you guys.All thanks and praise to the ALMIGHTY for all the success in the house.I believe the legacy will continue unabated in the name of Jesus.Wish all forumites a wonderful weekend.

GOD BLESS

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

THAT WAS IT OOOOOOOOOOOOO,,, IM SOOO HAPPY.... I GIVE THANX TO GOD and to u all especially Ammeck, Alexee,Joequi,Bennit,Oliseh,Stonesajay and all that i cudnt mention,.. im most grateful. GOD BLESS U ALL

Congratulationssss my brother. The Almighty God has done it yet again, i am happy for you. Wlcome to America.

One love

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

THAT WAS IT OOOOOOOOOOOOO,,, IM SOOO HAPPY.... I GIVE THANX TO GOD and to u all especially Ammeck, Alexee,Joequi,Bennit,Oliseh,Stonesajay and all that i cudnt mention,.. im most grateful. GOD BLESS U ALL[/QUOT

Congrats......

CN: 2010AF00042***
NL Dated: April 27, 2009
NL Rcvd: May 29, 2009
Sent forms to KCC: June 22, 2009
KCC Confirms Receipt: Septmber 3, 2009
Police Cert. Recved: May 14, 2010
2nd Letter Received: May 5, 2010
Medical Started: May 15, 2010
Medical Completed: May 17, 2010
CN Current: June, 2010
Interview Date: June 10, 2010
Interview Results: Successful
Submitted Missing Documents: June 30, 2010
Visa Picked: July 23, 2010
POE: Awaiting

Last edited by a moderator:
congratsss my ghanaian brothers

congratss delay and yasnification. The Lord has given us victory and we must not 4get to give Him victory. That He has done 4 u all 2010 winners, He will do 4 us 2011 winners in jesus name. Amen

The US is full of opportunities. I have some job interviews lined up next week. I was scheduled for one earlier this week but had to cancel it. I canceled it b'cos I felt the location was too far from my place and also felt that wasn't where I really wanted to work. I received my Social Security card on last Wednesday, exactly 2 weeks of my arrival in the US.

congratss delay and yasnification. The Lord has given us victory and we must not 4get to give Him victory. That He has done 4 u all 2010 winners, He will do 4 us 2011 winners in jesus name. Amen

Thanx KENNYEAST, The Good Lord will surely do for the 2011 winners too.

do you have any kids?
what do u do?
what course did u study

Delay021
Amen and Praise to be to The Lord God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac for seeing you through. This is the same God that made way in the Red sea, provided water in the desert for the children of Israel and also gave manna from the heaven.
The same God will see me through on 7th.

Delay021
Amen and Praise to be to The Lord God of Abraham, Jacob and Isaac for seeing you through. This is the same God that made way in the Red sea, provided water in the desert for the children of Israel and also gave manna from the heaven.
The same God will see me through on 7th.

OLISEH,Victory is in the hands of God the Father Almighty.We are all with u in prayers but i want assure u that God has done it already.