• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2010 Winners from Ghana

Guys, it's quiet here.
Where are you all? alexee, sabulonde, americabound, mykoko, JKO, computek, delay, abutay, etc

Hi ammeck09,
I've also been wondering why e house is quiet these days. I'm suggesting that computek n americanbound tell us more about their observations so far to keep the house burning n also to inform some of us. As for mykoko n sebulonde, i don't why we hardly hear from them these days.

I was at the USA Embassy with my wife and Kid yesterday.
PLEASE Prepare your documents like a month ahead of time.
bring averything, but do not submit anything they don't ask u to submit.
if your're with wife and kids, bring them along.
this thing is very expensive, but its good if you follow the rules carefully.
good luck to all.

Dear JKC,
Your sponsor needs to provide the following.
1- The Afidavit of support form I-134 filled correctly and signed
2- Tax declaration forms for the fiscal year
3- If they are working, they need to show proof. My sponsor is a nurse and she provided a letter from the hospital where she works

the bank statement of the sponsor is not required as information about saving, insurance, property is filled in on the I-134
Please make sure the person has not been providing affidavits for other people within that year or period.
also, make enough contact with your sponsor as you need to show proof that you know him/her or they know u very well and will be willing to provide for u while ur there.

i work in a bank, but i did not bring along a bank statement as i was not asked to bring one. i had it in my bag though. someone infront of me submitted it and the lady returned it to him saying they did not ask for that.

Stay cool, be confident, and PLEASE NO FRAUDULENT DOCS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE TRAINED TO SNIFF YOUR MIND. Relax, the guy is just another human being like you, waiting to grab a beer that evening after the day's work..

Thanks for your valuable information. Could you elaborate more about your experience - your CN, where you are based and your overall experience with the whole dv visa process, and especially your interview experience. Thanks

Hi ammeck, abutey & Sebulonde,

Hope u guys have started counting the days as i'm doing here. Let's all pray and note that, this year, is our breakthrough year. We believe it, we receive it and we have it right now in Jesus name, Amen.

Hi ammeck, abutey & Sebulonde,

Hope u guys have started counting the days as i'm doing here. Let's all pray and note that, this year, is our breakthrough year. We believe it, we receive it and we have it right now in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen!
Next week is gonna be a crucial week in our lives. We hope the good Lord will have His mercies upon us so that we comes out victorious.

This thread is becoming too quiet nowadays. Guys could you come here and share your experiences so far, especially those already in the US. Thanks

hi guys,
sori for this long absence, i hav bn out of town... hop all is well? Ammeck, Sebulonde hop u preparin well

and also i wud lik to kno how the police certificate from Ghana looks like

hi guys,
sori for this long absence, i hav bn out of town... hop all is well? Ammeck, Sebulonde hop u preparin well

and also i wud lik to kno how the police certificate from Ghana looks like

Hi delay21, welcome back.
Well, we are preparing feverishly to receive the favour of God on the d-day.
About the police cert I will try to see if I can scan my copy onto this thread.

Hi delay21, welcome back.
Well, we are preparing feverishly to receive the favour of God on the d-day.
About the police cert I will try to see if I can scan my copy onto this thread.

ammeck,

we in Nigeria are eagerlly waiting for the good news from you.

Remain bless.

Hi All,

I received my 2NL today and thank God for that. Unfortunately, they didn't include my wife's name in the attached sheet entitled ''Notice to visa Applicant" where the Principal Applicant and all family members are listed. Pls is it normal or my wife's name should also appear.

Pls advice

Hi All,

I received my 2NL today and thank God for that. Unfortunately, they didn't include my wife's name in the attached sheet entitled ''Notice to visa Applicant" where the Principal Applicant and all family members are listed. Pls is it normal or my wife's name should also appear.

Pls advice

Hi JKO,

This is good news however with regards to your wife name not appearing, if you won the lottery as couple, it's not normal that her name did not appear. We won as couple and my wife name appear in the 2NL. In any case please email KCC as soon as possible and notify them. I'm sure they will give you more details.

E-mail sent to kcc

Hi JKO,

This is good news however with regards to your wife name not appearing, if you won the lottery as couple, it's not normal that her name did not appear. We won as couple and my wife name appear in the 2NL. In any case please email KCC as soon as possible and notify them. I'm sure they will give you more details.

Alexee357, i have emailed KCC and waiting for their response. I actually got married after i returned the DS-230 forms to KCC. I know it is well. thanks

Alexee357, i have emailed KCC and waiting for their response. I actually got married after i returned the DS-230 forms to KCC. I know it is well. thanks

Hi JKO,

Let's wait patiently for their response. I know it will definitely be well with you.

Hi computek09 & americanbound,

U guys shouldn't leave us alone. This is the time we need to know more about the US from you guys. Please we need you guys to share with us your observations & experience so far.

Hi ammeck,

How is the family? Hope they are fine. We have some few days to go & hope you are through with your preparation.

Hi ammeck, As you round up your preparation remember God is with you and His goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. I know God has already heard our prayers for He is the one who holds the heart of a king and He turns it the way He want. May His favour be upon you and your family and grant you His peace. We are praying with you knowing that He who has started the journey with us will surely bring us all to an expected end. Amen ! Stay blessed.