• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Good day folks, i have been out for a very long time, nevertheless i am fine.

Just to inform the house that my family and i will be jetting out tomorrow to Houston Texas.

Ajalagos what is happening?

one love.

May the good Lord carry you and your entire family on His wings to the promised land. Peace! Benniit

concerning delay in ur passport this is normal as that will enable them to process ur visa u will surely get it back when u're going for ur visa collection

Just to inform the house that my family and i will be jetting out tomorrow to Houston Texas.

i thank God for your family my bro. blessings awaits u, just go and claim them. we will definitely meet in Houston Texas by God's grace cos that is going to be my POE as well. one love

Last edited by a moderator:
What are my chances

Hi 9ja forumites, Pls help and ans. (1) I recieved my letter very late, and sent it back 21 Oct. And with the visa bulletin, i'll be current by Jan 2011. Will i get my 2 Nl before the january interview? (2) My wife was pregnant b4 i sent back the form to kcc. Now i have a baby girl on 3rd of this month what do i do? What are my chances???

Hi 9ja forumites, Pls help and ans. (1) I recieved my letter very late, and sent it back 21 Oct. And with the visa bulletin, i'll be current by Jan 2011. Will i get my 2 Nl before the january interview? (2) My wife was pregnant b4 i sent back the form to kcc. Now i have a baby girl on 3rd of this month what do i do? What are my chances???

You are good. Confirm from KCC if they have ur package and let them know u have a baby now and would have to include the baby. If or not, ur case is processed, they will tell you to fill out another form including the baby. I believe they know u r married with a wife. Even if KCC can't process ur case in term with January, no problem. My pal just sent his package this month and he was current in October.

one love.

How was ur flight?

Folks,

we thank God for journey mercies, we arrived Houston Texas yesterday, God favour was really with my family. We took alot of Naija food stuff to USA, we never had any problem at the point of entry. The people were so friendly. O boy the place is just to fine.

One love

Folks,

we thank God for journey mercies, we arrived Houston Texas yesterday, God favour was really with my family. We took alot of Naija food stuff to USA, we never had any problem at the point of entry. The people were so friendly. O boy the place is just to fine.

One love

Praise God! I've been expecting ur post. I thank God 4 u and ur family.

great

Folks,

One love

that is great, how do u fill like now. I am happy for u. We are also coming to meet u dia. Have a great and successful stay in the state.

Folks,

One love

Thank God 4ur journey mercies,we shal also join u soon by Allah grace

To Joequi and any one who knows

Pls, i want to be sure. I have a wife

and a child. My girl is just 2 weeks old. I will be current in January, and my girl will be less than 3 months then. Will i pay the $819 visa fee for her also? Will she also need a separate int'l passport? And pls any other useful info is ok.

Ohis, congratulation for the safe trip and u're welcome to your dream land, please which airline did use, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked if anyone has an idea, while passport may be delayed after interview, I think is due to verification, but she has gotten it at last, to God be the glory, I will post her interview experience as soon as possible.

Pls, i want to be sure. I have a wife

and a child. My girl is just 2 weeks old. I will be current in January, and my girl will be less than 3 months then. Will i pay the $819 visa fee for her also? Will she also need a separate int'l passport? And pls any other useful info is ok.

Heavenborn,
Yes you need to pay for your kid. $ 819 USD is paid regardless of age. Your kid can have her own passport or she can use the passport of her parents. Good luck.

Folks,

One love

Thank God u and ur family arrived safely. Are u staying in houston permanently? I'm in new york. This is my number; 13476002141. Give me a shout

Folks,

One love

I know GOD must have perfected your journey to the state even b4 u get there because HE is the ALPHA & OMEGA, HE knows us from our mother's womb & every good gift comes from HIM. I thank God for u & ur family, we are coming as well.

CN.: 2011AF000123**(DOUBLE, MY WIFE WON)
1ST NL: APR, 2010
RECVD: JULY 2010
Sent to kcc: 17TH SEPT
Confirmation: 20th SEPT
Interview date- Waiting
2nd NL: waiting
Medical: waiting
Police Report: waiting
Interview Date: waiting
Successful Interview: waiting
Visa picked up: waiting
POE: Waiting
GC Recieved: Waiting
SSN Recieved: Waiting

BEHOLD, HE THAT STARTED A NEW THING WILL COMPLETE IT IN OUR LIVES.

Folks,

One love

Thank God for ur safe journey. May God open gr8er doors for u. Peace unto u! Benniit.