• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

folks,

thanks so much for wishing us well, God will grant you all your heart desires in Jesus name.

one love.

Pls, i want to be sure. I have a wife

and a child. My girl is just 2 weeks old. I will be current in January, and my girl will be less than 3 months then. Will i pay the $819 visa fee for her also? Will she also need a separate int'l passport? And pls any other useful info is ok.

Heavenborn,

Your child will pay the normal visa fees notwithstanding her age and of course it will be better for her to have her own international passport.

One love.

Folks,

we thank God for journey mercies, we arrived Houston Texas yesterday, God favour was really with my family. We took alot of Naija food stuff to USA, we never had any problem at the point of entry. The people were so friendly. O boy the place is just to fine.

One love
congratulations to you and your family. pls what airline did you use and how much was it. what are the food stuff you carry pls let cos we be living very soon

Who needs an Affidavit of support?

@ Joequi and anyone with information.. Pls i want to know who needs an affidavit of support? I have a wife and a daughter who is less than 3 weeks. They will not be going with me immediately. I will have to go first and get a place of my own b4 they come over. What do you think guyz? I should be heading to New Jersey or Minnasota. Which is economically better, any idea guyz?

@ Joequi and anyone with information.. Pls i want to know who needs an affidavit of support? I have a wife and a daughter who is less than 3 weeks. They will not be going with me immediately. I will have to go first and get a place of my own b4 they come over. What do you think guyz? I should be heading to New Jersey or Minnasota. Which is economically better, any idea guyz?

You do not need it. Nigerians don't need it. Just know your petitioner very well and the area they live.

Hello guys, i have been wondering about the whole sponsor thing..do you have to have one in the U.S? Does it hamper your chances if you dont have one?

Hello guys, i have been wondering about the whole sponsor thing..do you have to have one in the U.S? Does it hamper your chances if you dont have one?

no it does not hamper your success just get a landing address in the us.

Sponsor or Petitioner?

Hello guyz, pls i like to know the difference btw Sponsor and Petitioner? Are they same or what???

Hello guyz, pls i like to know the difference btw Sponsor and Petitioner? Are they same or what???

the petitioner is the Principal Applicant i.e. the person who won the DV lottery.
the sponsor is the person who is going to give you financial assistance and the other kind of assistance if you need them while you are living in the U.S.A

the petitioner is the Principal Applicant i.e. the person who won the DV lottery.
the sponsor is the person who is going to give you financial assistance and the other kind of assistance if you need them while you are living in the U.S.A

And if it is not DV, the person inviting you is the petitioner

my chairman how far? Gud to hear from u, how dat side, u fit compare am small? loll...

Ken,

Thanks so much, we traying to settle down, Ohis, Oyoblack and ddoonn we have all reunited in the states. We talk on phone all the time.

Please send me your number.

One love.

Ken,

Thanks so much, we traying to settle down, Ohis, Oyoblack and ddoonn we have all reunited in the states. We talk on phone all the time.

One love.

I thank God for journey mercies for you and your family and the opportunity to be in the in the land of opportunities. like I told u, I and my family are also going to be in houston by His grace, thats where my sponsor stays. u can send your number to my private box so that we can communicate.

Ken,

One love.

Thant gud bro, settling down will definitely not be a problem 4 u, God dey ur side, d reunion is a gud one, pls tell ddoonn say he just abandon us like dat. I'll pm u my number, i wish u n ur family gudluck n gud times in d states.

Hello everyone, i appreciate the good work been done here...may God grant us all our heart desires. Please i have a few questions that needs urgent answers, i am current for January 2011.

1- Please can i go ahead with my medical test before my second NL arrives?
2- is it compulsory i do the NPC birth certificate? because i have my original birth certificates given to my parents when i was actually born.
3- Can i go ahead and do the police report before second NL aswell?
4- I applied for this dv 2011 in November 2009 and i included m wife in it when i applied even though we have only done our introduction at this time and the wedding was in December, i filled married in my form online when i did and used the december weddin date as my wedding date.. i just want to know if this cant arouse any questions. we are married now since december 2009 and we have ur wedding certificate.
5-Do i really need the affidavit of support? what if i have a good bank statement and i can get a letter form my bank as regards this. or is it compulsory atall to get AOS?
6- please is it possible for me to change where i want to stay in USA, after what i already filled in my forms. or i can only do this at the point of entry.
7- my ssce is 7 credits with pass in english, i hope i am good with this even though i have another gce that i have credit in english.
8- is it true that if you are current in a particular month, doesnt mean ur interview wil be in that month.

Thank youso much as i expect answers to these questions...may we find favour with God, our CO'S and with men in Jesus Name.
cheers

House help

Pls come help me on 2011 thread.Had my interview & was askd 2 come again.I would av copied n pasted bt am usin my phone.Pls help.God bless

Urgent Help Needed!

Hello House,

I am current for January, and an interview date has been scheduled for First week in Jan 2011. The Date of Birth (DOB) on my Passport is 12/4(April 12) instead of 4/12(Dec 4). How do I go about this. have been trying to change this in immigration office for the past 2months still to no avail yet. Any ideas or whom to contact. Pls urgent help needed as this is inhibiting my going for police report and medicals!

Hello House,

I am current for January, and an interview date has been scheduled for First week in Jan 2011. The Date of Birth (DOB) on my Passport is 12/4(April 12) instead of 4/12(Dec 4). How do I go about this. have been trying to change this in immigration office for the past 2months still to no avail yet. Any ideas or whom to contact. Pls urgent help needed as this is inhibiting my going for police report and medicals!

@Jed-i, Sorry if i may ask, Wat is the DOB used while u were applying for the EDV entry? Wat is the DOB u used while u were sending ur documents to KCC? Pls note dat ur DOB must not contradict eachother cos u will av serious problem while u are been interviewed. Let us know soonest.