• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hello house,

I'm glad to inform the house that the last me standing from the DV 2010 winners has finally entered the U.S. I got in Sunday the 2nd of Jan.

Joequi, Ayoblack, Ohis, Ddoon e.t.c already in the states, I'm glad to join you guys.

We shall all posess our possession by His grace.

Happy new year to you all.

One love.

congrats man, so u dcided to travel on the new year day? By the grace of God i'll meet in chicago b4 the middle of the year. Goodluck.

Hello,

congratulations ajaylagos and to all those that had their successful interviews.The good Lord will continue to be with us all on this forum for he is a faithful God.

We that are still awaiting interview will have successful interviews in jesus name,AMEN.Let us continue thanking God for his goodness upon us all,he has promised and he will never fail cos is a covenant keeping God.

It is well with all of us,AMEN.

God in his infinite mercy will never leave us on this forum,he will continue to be with us and go with us in wherever we go,AMEN.

PRAISE GOD EVERYBODY COS WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO HIS GOODNESS.

WITH GOD,ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND IT IS SO IN OUR LIVES,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello House,

Can some one pls direct me on how to get to the pick up place, I know how to get to Lekki phase one gate but i how do I locate the place?

Dear all, i have received letter of appointment for January. i have fiiled in the DS forms that i will be going with my family but i decided to go alone now bcos of the issue i have with my case number 2011OC000003** and i have an aged mother my wife will look after. i hope this will be acceptable by the embassy.

Please advice.

@femfad, I dont know y u want to joke with this great opportunity that comes only
once in a life time. If u dont go witt ur family, its likely u might be disqualified. Ur mother shuldn't be an issue for u. Dont deny ur own family this great opportunity. If ur wife is not around wat wuld u av done?. Think b4 u make the greatest mistake of ur life. Wishing u all the best.

CASE NUMBER: 2011AF00011XXX
1. Received 1st Notification Letter : 14th May 2010
2. Forms Sent Back To KCC : 27th May 2010
3. Forms Sent To KCC To Correct Mistakes : 20th September 2010
4. Received Interview Letter: 10th December 2010
5. Successful Interview : 4th January 2011

I am glad to share my successful interview experience with the forum members. After the normal screening, we were ushered into the interview hall. There are 13 consular officers ready to interview applicants. The CO asked me the follow questions:

1. What is your name? …………..
2. What is your date of birth? ……………
3. Are you married? NO
4. Do you have children? NO
5. What relationship do you have with the person you want to stay with in the US? ……….
6. What work do you do? ……….
7. What is your highest level of education? ……….
8. What is your course of study? ……….
9. Tell me about it ……….
10. What were the courses you offered in the course? ……….
11. What is the topic of your university project? ……….
12. How did you go about the project? ……….
13. What was your project conclusion? ……….
14. Are you married? NO

My personal observation and suggestions:
1. Be composed, calm and confident before the consular officer
2. Be early to the venue because queuing starts before the appointment time
3. Be consistent with your answers because you may be asked the same question up to 3 times at different times.
4. Practice enough likely interview questions before you go (check through the experiences of people in these forum, they are very very very helpful)
5. Have a checklist for every document required so that you won’t forget any at home
6. Pray for God’s favour (this is the most important thing)

GOD WILL FAVOUR YOU, BEST OF LUCK

Hello forumites,

My ppl i have a case that needs to be address, My name is Rukevwe i wrote the Neco 2000 Examination,but in my Certificate instead of Rukevwe they wrote Bukevwe.anyway it can be changed? and whats ur advice on this case.....should i go to the court and swear affidivit or go to Neco to see if it could be corrected.

I await you respond ASAP.Thank You

Hello forumites,

My ppl i have a case that needs to be address, My name is Rukevwe i wrote the Neco 2000 Examination,but in my Certificate instead of Rukevwe they wrote Bukevwe.anyway it can be changed? and whats ur advice on this case.....should i go to the court and swear affidivit or go to Neco to see if it could be corrected.

I await you respond ASAP.Thank You

guy affidavit will not work, contact neco to see wat they can do 4 u.

I am glad to share my successful interview experience with the forum members. After the normal screening, we were ushered into the interview hall. There are 13 consular officers ready to interview applicants. The CO asked me the follow questions:

3. Are you married? NO
5. What relationship do you have with the person you want to stay with in the US? ……….
9. Tell me about it ……….
14. Are you married? NO

3. Be consistent with your answers because you may be asked the same question up to 3 times at different times.
4. Practice enough likely interview questions before you go (check through the experiences of people in these forum, they are very very very helpful)
5. Have a checklist for every document required so that you won’t forget any at home

Congrats to you! We had our interviews same day! Guess we'll see at visa pick up day! Pls note that this forum is for 2010 winners, please use the link below to get to 2011 winners, there ur success story will encourage more people! Congrats once again!

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...ia-report-here&p=2259623&posted=1#post2259623

@ Jed-i

Hello House,

Can some one pls direct me on how to get to the pick up place, I know how to get to Lekki phase one gate but i how do I locate the place?

Hi Jed-i, it all depend on the area you are coming from. If you are coming to lekki from V. I, then you need to move to the second round about. Turn into lekki as you would have done at the first round about, which is the lekki phase one gate. When you turn in from that second round about, turn again at the first street on your left and you will see the place. That is if you are driving there yourself. But if you are going nn a public transport, you just need to alight at the second round about. You cross to the other side and walk down to the place. It's not far from the place you alighted. Gudluck!

@ Fortunate2011

3. Are you married? NO
9. Tell me about it ……….
14. Are you married? NO

It is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight. Congrats and have a nice trip to Obamaland. We are right behind you, we are coming there in no distance time. Gudluck!

Hi Jed-i, it all depend on the area you are coming from. If you are coming to lekki from V. I, then you need to move to the second round about. Turn into lekki as you would have done at the first round about, which is the lekki phase one gate. When you turn in from that second round about, turn again at the first street on your left and you will see the place. That is if you are driving there yourself. But if you are going nn a public transport, you just need to alight at the second round about. You cross to the other side and walk down to the place. It's not far from the place you alighted. Gudluck!

Thanks Heavenborn!

Hi all,
couple of questions.
Scenario:
Winner of DV lottery was in the USA, 2003-2006 as MALE F1 student. While there, got married to US citizen and they had a Child (US Citizen). Marriage didn't work, divorced (Got divorce documents). He withdrew application to change/adjust status from F1 to PR filed for him by EX-wife before any interviews. USCIS acknowledged withdrawal of this application. Student was on status and in good standing with immigration 2003-2006. Student left USA 2006, went to Canada. Now re-married, with 2 year old child(Canada Citizen). Student is a PR of Canada now and is back to University in Canada for MSC, Engineering.
Student entered DV lottery as married, details of wife and child (Canada) provided in initial entry and subsequent forms to KCC.

Questions:

1. Does this student need a police CERT from the USA? Lived there for more than 6 months but is it neccessary? Police certs from Canada and Country of birth will be got. Only 3 countries DV winner has lived in.
2. Any advice regarding any potential problems for this winner? Any one had a similar experience or read a similar experience here?

Just trying to cover all bases...many thanks.

Hello guys and Happy New year 2 all, today i got a very confusing call from a friend of mine in USA (he is 1 who applied for me) well he told me that he called KCC regarding my case and they told him that they will send my 2NL on feb,15th which i find very strange cuz my case no as u can see on my signature is 73K plus,,, ryt now im so confused i don't know whether i should be happy or worried,,, i need your help guys to tell me if any of u heard or had same situation like mine thank you and wish u all best of luck ...

Hello guys and Happy New year 2 all, today i got a very confusing call from a friend of mine in USA (he is 1 who applied for me) well he told me that he called KCC regarding my case and they told him that they will send my 2NL on feb,15th which i find very strange cuz my case no as u can see on my signature is 73K plus,,, ryt now im so confused i don't know whether i should be happy or worried,,, i need your help guys to tell me if any of u heard or had same situation like mine thank you and wish u all best of luck ...

@Yaso, Y dont u call KCC urself. U dont av to rely on wat he tells u. U can c u are in a confused state bcos u weren't the one that call KCC. At this stage of ur signature, u av to start doing things urself nd if its above u, then u just av to seek advice from the house.

@Yaso, Y dont u call KCC urself. U dont av to rely on wat he tells u. U can c u are in a confused state bcos u weren't the one that call KCC. At this stage of ur signature, u av to start doing things urself nd if its above u, then u just av to seek advice from the house.
You think so ? i'm scared that Kcc will also get confused cuz my friend from USA and i will call from philippines that won't make them drop my case ?!!!