• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

No he's still holding out until KCC answers his recent inquiry.At least TNT has been exonerated but am not telling others to use them or Red Star. Instead you use registered NIPOST, saves alot and gets delivered in 14days max, if u can spend use Fedex, DHL or UPS.

ferdiii how much do registered Nipost collect?

No he's still holding out until KCC answers his recent inquiry.At least TNT has been exonerated but am not telling others to use them or Red Star. Instead you use registered NIPOST, saves alot and gets delivered in 14days max, if u can spend use Fedex, DHL or UPS.

Hi ferdiii,
Is it not better for your pal to send them the package again if they asked him to do so? The cover letter accompanying the package will explain everything to kcc so that there will be no redendency of information. What do you say?

Hi ferdiii,
Is it not better for your pal to send them the package again if they asked him to do so? The cover letter accompanying the package will explain everything to kcc so that there will be no redendency of information. What do you say?

Thanks, we will know what's what this week.

pls advice me.

Great Experience people,
pls advice me
I used my passport to apply for a student visa uk 2 months ago with all document legit and geniue but I was refused and told that I had been placed under ban since 2008 because the application I filed in then contain a forged document . Well, dats tru cos it was done for me by an agent. Now I am a lucky winner of visa lottery, pls does this ve any effect on my interview day? Cos my passport was signed at d back page like every other normal refusal with date sept2. Or do I need to get a new passport? i applied for usa visiting visa early this year which was refused with this same passport so im sure they have my details with them already.

Great Experience people,
pls advice me
I used my passport to apply for a student visa uk 2 months ago with all document legit and geniue but I was refused and told that I had been placed under ban since 2008 because the application I filed in then contain a forged document . Well, dats tru cos it was done for me by an agent. Now I am a lucky winner of visa lottery, pls does this ve any effect on my interview day? Cos my passport was signed at d back page like every other normal refusal with date sept2. Or do I need to get a new passport? i applied for usa visiting visa early this year which was refused with this same passport so im sure they have my details with them already.

Do another abeg. It may not pose any trouble.But how about to be on the safe side?

Great Experience people,
pls advice me

I suggest you do a fresh passport, but they should quote the old ppt # to prepare the new one, since the US embassy already has the old ppt info. Peace! Benniit

My labora2 and Others, this is it:Thank you for your inquiry.

KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or correct the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.

Please complete the forms DS 230 Part I, DS 230 Part II, and DSP 122 with the correct information. Once received at KCC, the information will be included in your case file for review.

My pal will send off the package early next week. I hope some folks have learned from this.All the best and I don't know why no comments, no interview gists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, someone from DV 2011 Thread just had a successfull interview this month, probably bcos he was current this month. This was his interview experience:

HALLELUYA PRAISE GOD!!!!
my interview experience
i got to the consulate with my family by 6am and by 6:30 we have started forming a line immigrant and non immigrant. we were called in and we paid the visa fees
we were the first to be interview for dv the interview when as follows

co_what is ur highest level of education
me----
co- what was your project topic
me---
co-can you talk on it
me------
co-were did you meet you wife
me-------
co-when did you get married
me-----
co-do you have pictures
me---
co- were would you be staying
me-----
co-who is staying there
me-----
co-are you working
me------
co-is it in line with what you studied
me------
co-pause, who would pick up the visa you or your wife
me-------
co-dont make any life changes until you pick up your visa
me------

i just want to thank everyone on this forume for their prayers and contribution God bless. pls go with three passport photos and make photocopies of all credientials and photocopies of marriage and birth certificate.

hey great forumites, our God is marvelous my interview was successful as plan by God praise his holy name am sory 4 reporting late i will find time to give the detail account of my own wonderful experience soon.

hey great forumites, our God is marvelous my interview was successful as plan by God praise his holy name am sory 4 reporting late i will find time to give the detail account of my own wonderful experience soon.

Congrats bro, i thank God 4 His grace over ur life. Pls post ur interview xperience at the 2011 thread.

Congrats, Olukayisaac. Wish u a great future.

Hello house, how is everyone doing......wishing you a wonderful end of the year..God will crown our year with goodness, please i have a question, i am a winner of the dv 2011, i applied in November 2009, and i included my wife, and i got married in December 2009, when i applied, i applied as married cos i have already done introduction then and i was going to get married in December, so i put my status as married, i did not wait till after marriage to apply cos i didnt want the lottery to close.
Please, now i have sent my letters to kcc and i await my second letter soonest, when i filed my forms, it was my passport and my wife's passport photograph that i used, my main concern now is if they wont ask why i filled married when i actually wasnt married legally as at the day i applied.
i applied on Nov23, and got married in mid Dec...Please i need ur opinion on this, thanx and God bless

Guys, someone from DV 2011 Thread just had a successfull interview this month, probably bcos he was current this month. This was his interview experience:

HALLELUYA PRAISE GOD!!!!
my interview experience
i got to the consulate with my family by 6am and by 6:30 we have started forming a line immigrant and non immigrant. we were called in and we paid the visa fees
we were the first to be interview for dv the interview when as follows

co_what is ur highest level of education
me----
co- what was your project topic
me---
co-can you talk on it
me------
co-were did you meet you wife
me-------
co-when did you get married
me-----
co-do you have pictures
me---
co- were would you be staying
me-----
co-who is staying there
me-----
co-are you working
me------
co-is it in line with what you studied
me------
co-pause, who would pick up the visa you or your wife
me-------
co-dont make any life changes until you pick up your visa
me------

i just want to thank everyone on this forume for their prayers and contribution God bless. pls go with three passport photos and make photocopies of all credientials and photocopies of marriage and birth certificate.

Can Someone help please, what usually cause delay in releasing the passport after interview, because the CO will ask you to come back for your passport in a week, but you discovered that you may not get it atimes after 2 to 3weeks, anybody with any idea. Thank you.

Good day folks, i have been out for a very long time, nevertheless i am fine.

Just to inform the house that my family and i will be jetting out tomorrow to Houston Texas.

Ajalagos what is happening?

one love.

Good day folks, i have been out for a very long time, nevertheless i am fine.

Just to inform the house that my family and i will be jetting out tomorrow to Houston Texas.

Ajalagos what is happening?

one love.

Safe journey bro, the good Lord will carry u and ur family on his wings.