• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Omosede, i do bliv things lik dis happen & dats y u re being told nt 2 mak flight bookings until u get ur visa, maybe dey jst hv a delay or smtin else but all this doesnt affect d issuance of ur visa. U will definitely get ur visa. I also want to ask u if u finally got d affidafit from where u intend to get one,did u use any 4 ur interview.

NO i did not use any affidavit of support.they dont use it again.

finally i got my 2nl

Great people of the forum,
i finally got my 2nl on Friday 15th, after long time of waiting, I'm on my way to do both police report & medical test, i am an ibadan based.
i want to tell those that are still waiting for their 2nl that they shld not relent & not to worry because God that started it for us will not leave us until we get there. Amen.

ISH 30: 18-20
Therefore the lord waits to be gracious to you,
and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you.
For the lord is a God of justice, blessed are all those who wait for Him.
For a people shall dwell in Zion, in Jerusalem, you shall weep no more.
He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry.
As soon as he hears it, He answers you.

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl:15th oct, 2010
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010
police report:
medical:

There's need for contacts

police report:
medical:

There's need for contacts

hello forumites,

As a suggestion, i think there's need for 2011 winners from nigeria to share our contacts (phone no. or face book chat) because i believe that not all of us have time to be on system most of the time either because of work or other things but when we share our numbers one can easily pick a phone & ask from who u think can give the answer to your question among the members without going to cafe.
Thank you all.
phn. no. 08035784288
e-mail add. olawumikolapo@yahoo.com

police report:
medical:

i finally got my 2nl on Friday 15th, after long time of waiting, I'm on my way to do both police report & medical test, i am an ibadan based.
i want to tell those that are still waiting for their 2nl that they shld not relent & not to worry because God that started it for us will not leave us until we get there. Amen.

police report:
medical:

Congrats Olawumi on ur 2nd letter. Good luck.

police report:
medical:

Congrats Olawumi on ur 2nd N/L, but did u use a courier service to send ur forms.Good luck.

Pls I need advice,
MY NPC BIRTH CERT, INTL PP, bears SAME NAME e.g. OKOH JOY ESE
But one of O Level results bears e.g. OKOH ESE and another bears OKOH ES, NECO omitted one letter and I ve written TO NECO and paid for the correction but it has not been corrected hope it will not affect my interview. Pls I need urgent help

Congrats Olawumi on ur 2nd letter. Good luck.

Hia Labora2, The TNT folks revealed they sent the package and was signed off by S.Ver Lindin on 10 August, 2010 at KCC office. So we wanna get KCC a cover letter on the date of birth. Was the discrepancy why they said we should send what they have already. This thing is getting pretty ugly. I think am explanation should be okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hia Labora2, The TNT folks revealed they sent the package and was signed off by S.Ver Lindin on 10 August, 2010 at KCC office. So we wanna get KCC a cover letter on the date of birth. Was the discrepancy why they said we should send what they have already. This thing is getting pretty ugly. I think am explanation should be okay.

Hi Ferdiii,
It is so confusing why kcc required your pal to send them the forms they already received. Anyways, I think your pal last time sent them the forms again with the cover letter. Is that not so?

Hi Ferdiii,
It is so confusing why kcc required your pal to send them the forms they already received. Anyways, I think your pal last time sent them the forms again with the cover letter. Is that not so?

No he's still holding out until KCC answers his recent inquiry.At least TNT has been exonerated but am not telling others to use them or Red Star. Instead you use registered NIPOST, saves alot and gets delivered in 14days max, if u can spend use Fedex, DHL or UPS.