• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

House, my pal hasn't got the 2NL and he is current this October. KCC still rejects our e-mail due wrong day of birth (Month and year we are sure of)to confirm his Interview schedule if they have done it. He is so peeved. I feel for him. Please what-else could he possibly do now?

Last edited by a moderator:
goodday, pls how many days does it take to complete the medicals.pls i need to know asap.thank you....do i need to make a prior appointment

All the 2011 dv winners, the God that did ours is going to do yours, Amen.Do not be scared, be bold,they lord is your strength.pray without season. Good luck to all of you. The consular officers are considerate too,they are not hard but simple, just tell them the true,that's all. If you make any mistake on your form when filling it do not be scared, what they want is just the true.

lottery played-28, nov,2009(.husband)single.
CN-20011AF000033**
First NL-may 19, 2010
Medicals done-june 2, 2010
2nd,NL-Augst,20,2010
Birth cert,NPC-sept 5, 2010
Police report-sept,2, 2010
Interview date-oct, 7, 2010-successful
Visa pick up-next week
POE-new york
GC-wating
SSN-wating

Congratulations to you and your husband once again. Allah that did your will surely do mine Insha Allah and every one stil wating 4 interview(Amen). I want to knw if u did not use affidavit of support or u finally got from someone else

House, my pal hasn't got the 2NL and he is current this October. KCC still rejects our e-mail due wrong day of birth (Month and year we are sure of)to confirm his Interview schedule if they have done it. he is so peeved. I feel for him. Please what-else could he possibly do now?

Ferdiii, the options are limited. Either he somehow tries to retrive the birth date he filled or he just waits for his 2nd NL. As for me it is better to stop sending kcc repeated e mails with wrong dates of birth which may raise some suspicion about the genuineness of the winner. I suggest he stops sending e mails unless he is sure about the date of birth. Better he frequently checks at the postal mail address he gave in form dsp 122 and get himself ready to defend the disparity between the birthdates in the eDV and the dsp 122. Good luck.

Ferdiii, the options are limited. Either he somehow tries to retrive the birth date he filled or he just waits for his 2nd NL. As for me it is better to stop sending kcc repeated e mails with wrong dates of birth which may raise some suspicion about the genuineness of the winner. I suggest he stops sending e mails unless he is sure about the date of birth. Better he frequently checks at the postal mail address he gave in form dsp 122 and get himself ready to defend the disparity between the birthdates in the eDV and the dsp 122. Good luck.

Good one, Laora2. However, we are doing it because someone said it worked for him. After several mails with wrong dates, KCC finally reveled it. If my pal got his 2NL after he should have been interviewed or asked for postponement, how will he present his case? The whole thing is better not be. Please people if you are filling out this 2012 form, be sure of the information, in short print off the pages after preview before submitting. So that you will know what you inputted, even if it is wrong, you have the chance to defend the disparity at the embassy. This guy almost lost his job because of this uncertainty.

Thank you LORD.Had a successful interview on the 5th of Oct. GOD that did it for me will do it for all awaiting interview.
congrats...mine is on nov 3.pls i'd like to know... is it compulsory u must go with npc's birth certificate??the one i have was issued at the local govt i was given birth in.how long did ur medicals take pls, plus is there any kind of dress code.thanks

kehneah,
it is only npc certificate they recongnise i would advice you get your npc certificate to avoid any doubt about your birth. medicals takes 2days no dress code for medicals

kehneah,
it is only npc certificate they recongnise i would advice you get your npc certificate to avoid any doubt about your birth. medicals takes 2days no dress code for medicals
thanks omena.......i read u could get ur npc certificate somewhere at surulere??have any idea hw long it takes to get it??thanks

kehneah,
it depends on u i did express which was 2days i paid 5k, then i think is one or 2wks u pay 2500 that is all. hope it helps the place is @ BABS ANIMASUN OPP RITA LORI HOTEL

PICK,
ok we are waiting to hear your experience or chat it will go a long way to help us prepare for ours

Guys pls clarify me on this .

On the dv 2012 application , do i need to write the birth place completely as is stated on my birth certificate or only the city of birth ?

Guys pls clarify me on this .

On the dv 2012 application , do i need to write the birth place completely as is stated on my birth certificate or only the city of birth ?

________________________________________________________________-
I continued peppering KCC and this is what I got after quoting 20 Feb,1974 and that was the 5th date of birth. Does it mean KCC never got the package? My pal's brother used TNT, and paid N7K5,no way to track. Anyway, he goes on with 20 Feb, 1974, the guy who entered him said he used 21st Feb, 1974. Thanks to everyone. I want this guy in America.God knows the best, I think He is using me.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The following should be sent to KCC to begin the processing of your case:

· DSP 122 completed for the principal applicant

· DS 230 Part I completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

· DS 230 Part II completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

·One (1) passport size full face photograph for each family member & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

If additional pages are need for a response, you may add a sheet of paper. Include the form number and the question number on the top of the added page. Any additional documents may be sent to KCC with your forms, or you may take those with you to the DV interview appointment.

Hi Ferdiii,
It looks that ur pal's date of birth is 20 Feb 1974. They wouldn't have responded at all if u hadn't mentioned the exact info to them. It also looks that they have not yet got the package. It is better to send them all the forms and the photos again with a cover letter stating that he already had sent them the forms but was not sure if the package made it to them. This time he should use DHL or other express services. He then can contact them two weeks after the receipt of the package. Good luck.

Hi Ferdiii,
It looks that ur pal's date of birth is 20 Feb 1974. They wouldn't have responded at all if u hadn't mentioned the exact info to them. It also looks that they have not yet got the package. It is better to send them all the forms and the photos again with a cover letter stating that he already had sent them the forms but was not sure if the package made it to them. This time he should use DHL or other express services. He then can contact them two weeks after the receipt of the package. Good luck.

Any mail u send to kcc is documented and added to your case file they forward to the embassy.What they should rather do at this time is to send kcc a mail acknowledging he was not the one that entered the edv for himself that the person who did it made a mistake in his date of birth.This mail would be document.When he gets to the embassy for interview he can defend this.My friend is in Dallas today.He had a similar problem.Infact he never ever contacted kcc about it.When he got to the embassy,the consular told him his date of birth was wrong.He claimed someone did it for him and made that mistake. Ferdii u guys u stop sending mails to kcc to confirm receipt of the form.If u sent it through reliable postal service they would receive it.Just wait for your second letter because all the mails you send to kcc with different wrong dates of birth would be attached to your case file forwarded to the embassy.