• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Any mail u send to kcc is documented and added to your case file they forward to the embassy.What they should rather do at this time is to send kcc a mail acknowledging he was not the one that entered the edv for himself that the person who did it made a mistake in his date of birth.This mail would be document.When he gets to the embassy for interview he can defend this.My friend is in Dallas today.He had a similar problem.Infact he never ever contacted kcc about it.When he got to the embassy,the consular told him his date of birth was wrong.He claimed someone did it for him and made that mistake. Ferdii u guys u stop sending mails to kcc to confirm receipt of the form.If u sent it through reliable postal service they would receive it.Just wait for your second letter because all the mails you send to kcc with different wrong dates of birth would be attached to your case file forwarded to the embassy.

But their mail shows they have not received the packaged via TNT. We will send another and attach a cover letter on that and say something on wrong date of birth at the same first package. It will put on the safe side with honesty at the Embassy.We don't want to ask KCC if they did receive the first package, as the actual DOB could be at our advantage. Like Labora2 said we will ask KCC for confirmation of the package2 after two weeks of confirming reception via DHL or UPS weblink.

Last edited by a moderator:
But their mail shows they have not received the packaged via TNT. We will send another and attach a cover letter on that and say something on wrong date of birth at the same first package. It will put on the safe side with honesty at the Embassy.We don't want to ask KCC if they did receive the first package, as the actual DOB could be at our advantage. Like Labora2 said we will ask KCC for confirmation of the package2 after two weeks of confirming reception via DHL or UPS weblink.

Good but stick with his original date of birth.Goodluck.

Thanks.Like his original DOB,the one the guy filled in (20 Feb, 1974) or the 21 Feb, 1974.Issues are always on DOB? Why? Nigerians?

hi dv 2010 successful winners /
kindly take time to visit our dv 2011 thread . we need ur help as experienced winners .we av lots of questions unanswered & with insuffient answers.God bless u all

Please,give me sometime to write my experience out.It was (like) a CHAT

Pick, how are you doing?i can see that you have gone for your interview and you were successful,please i want to know if you were able to collect your visa this week, because we went to the place today for our visa,when we got there they told us that the visa has not been sent to them.It was so frustrating today.We were told to check tomorrow Please house i want to know if that is how it is there. Please i need an urgent reply.

To Everybody In The House

Hello all,

I want to suggest that all DV 2011 winners shud all start using their thread. Since the 2010 fiscal year has ended on 30th September, 2010 and the new fiscal year for 2011 has started, I think it will be better for them to start using the 2011 thread for the benefits of all 2011 winners. I also urge all the past winners (2000, 2001, 2002,.....2009, 2010) to visit this thread regularly so that we can help and assist them.

I tried to look for the 2011 thread on the first page of this DV Lottery Link and I didnt see it, and I think the reason is bcos they dont use it regularly.

It is just a suggestion. Any other suggestion(s) is welcome.

Cheers

Hello all,

I want to suggest that all DV 2011 winners shud all start using their thread. Since the 2010 fiscal year has ended on 30th September, 2010 and the new fiscal year for 2011 has started, I think it will be better for them to start using the 2011 thread for the benefits of all 2011 winners. I also urge all the past winners (2000, 2001, 2002,.....2009, 2010) to visit this thread regularly so that we can help and assist them.

I tried to look for the 2011 thread on the first page of this DV Lottery Link and I didnt see it, and I think the reason is bcos they dont use it regularly.

Cheers

Good suggestion bro.

Hello all,

Cheers

Yes Ayo, I perfectly agree with you because I noticed it as well.

DV 2010 ended on 30/09/10, therefore it will be better for issues relating to DV 2011 to be discussed on the DV 2011 thread. The benefits of the DV 2010 thread to the 2010 winners is beyond explanation, in the same vein it will be beneficial to no one but the DV 2011 winners to discuss their issues on their thread.

As a DV 2010 winner, I promise to regularly pop-in and render advices to the 2011 thread and I believe other winners will do the same.

Best of luck to you all.

KENNYEAST, Bennit, Labora2, Thanks for ur response God Bless.
kennyeast u ve my number for abk.
I love this forum

Below, is reply for KCC
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may
contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible
interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will
receive a notification letter from KCC.

Below, is reply for KCC
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may
contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible
interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will
receive a notification letter from KCC.

thats gud, just be hopeful, ur interview wunt be far from now, make sure u contact kcc after next week though u may recieve ur 2NL b4 then. Goodluck

Pick, how are you doing?i can see that you have gone for your interview and you were successful,please i want to know if you were able to collect your visa this week, because we went to the place today for our visa,when we got there they told us that the visa has not been sent to them.It was so frustrating today.We were told to check tomorrow Please house i want to know if that is how it is there. Please i need an urgent reply.

omosede 4 ever
pls lets have ur interview experience.it is goin to help .better on dv 2011 thread .thanks

Omosede, i do bliv things lik dis happen & dats y u re being told nt 2 mak flight bookings until u get ur visa, maybe dey jst hv a delay or smtin else but all this doesnt affect d issuance of ur visa. U will definitely get ur visa. I also want to ask u if u finally got d affidafit from where u intend to get one,did u use any 4 ur interview.

Hello house,pls i want to no how u come about this police report...how is it gotten?and must it be among the documents we take for the interview? Pls can someone help me out.

Hello house,pls i want to no how u come about this police report...how is it gotten?and must it be among the documents we take for the interview? Pls can someone help me out.

Hi Amanor,
Ur best bet will be at the Police Office at Alagbon in Ikoyi,Lagos.
Check past posts for details.
Goodluck!