• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

TO ALL 2010 WINNERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ARE STILL IN NIGERIA

This is to tell u guys to make sure u collect ur OND, HND, BSC transcript by hand before u come to the state. U may need it for evaluation either for job purposes or to further ur studies here in the state. I applied for a job and they asked me to go and evaluate my HND to know what it is equivalent to here in the state. My cousin evaluated his HND couple of years ago and it was equivalent to BSc here. It all depends on the number of modules/courses u did in school.

Hi Ayoblack,

You are right, my host told me I must come with them cos they are very important.

Those of us yet to leave should therefore do the needful.

You can use these credential evaluation companies or any one of your choice:

1. http://www.wes.org/

2. http://www.jsilny.com/index.htm

3. http://facsusa.com/

All the best to us all.

One love

HOUSE I ARRIVE TEXAS SUCCESSFULLY AND SAFELLY 25 SEPT 2010 THESAME DATE I GOT MY FIRST NL TO GOD BE THE GLORY, JOEQUE,AJAYLAGOS, DONSINO, KENNYEAST, JOHNNYOO1 AND ALL I WISH YOU SAFE TREAP TO THE STATE (DO ANY ONE LIVE ARROUND PFLUGERVILLE IN AUSTENE TEXAS THATS WERE I AM SO JUST ADD ME UP TO YOUR YAHAOO SO WE CHAT AND SEE EACH OTHER eddydprince_donab@yahoo.com

Ddoonn,

God news brother, congrats. We are coming to join u soon.

hello every1,
i heard of dis forum just recently and im so glad i did @ a tym like dis.
im 1 of d lucky dv 2011 winners with CN2011AF00009***. I would like to find out d following;

1. will i b current nov, dec or jan?

2. can i do a police report in any state in nigeria? must it be @ a particular place in lagos? and can i get d reports dat same day? and whats the cost. Also what will they require from me?

3. since medicals is only @ a particular hospital, can i schedule an appointment with them over the pone, and how many days will d medical examinations take and can i actually wait a day or so to get the results and whats the cost implication and what will they require from me as i stay very far from lagos? if any1 has their contact, i would appreciate.

4. While going for the interview, can i go with just my B.Sc notification of result or it has to be the certificate?

5. I dont have a birth certificate. where can i get 1? can it be done in any state in nigeria?

im bankin on your responses. thx

cheers! :)

hello every1,
i heard of dis forum just recently and im so glad i did @ a tym like dis.
im 1 of d lucky dv 2011 winners with CN2011AF00009***. I would like to find out d following;

2. can i do a police report in any state in nigeria? must it be @ a particular place in lagos? and can i get d reports dat same day? and whats the cost. Also what will they require from me?

3. since medicals is only @ a particular hospital, can i schedule an appointment with them over the pone, and how many days will d medical examinations take and can i actually wait a day or so to get the results and whats the cost implication and what will they require from me as i stay very far from lagos? if any1 has their contact, i would appreciate.

4. While going for the interview, can i go with just my B.Sc notification of result or it has to be the certificate?

5. I dont have a birth certificate. where can i get 1? can it be done in any state in nigeria?

im bankin on your responses. thx

cheers! :)

@zemi you are welcome to the house of successs your casew shall not be differnt here in jsesus Name AMEN

(1) just wait and monitor the visa bullettin to see when you will be current for interview, but i think your case number is low enough to current before the years run out.

(2) You cannt do the police report in any place except the specified address that was given to you among your letters you recieved for your winner (i.e) Alagbon close on ikoyi lagos, yah you can as well get the report immidiatelly if will not exceed 30 minutes for that, You only need your IPP ie (INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT) and passport photograph like the one you used for applying for the lottery, you can get it done with # 4000 naira> ( You can get this police officier to help you at he is one of the officiers incharge of PR i.e Police Report at Alagbon he did mine ohis,joeque and other members here in the forum and we all had a sucessful interview His name is JOSHUA OGWO 08030606731.

(3) You can get them via this mobile and ask them all you want to confirm (4612032 or 7731536).

(4) Yah you are good to go with your Notification of result that was what i used for mine own interview, even my transcript that i took along was return back to me as well .

(5) Yes you can get that done in Any NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION /CENSUS OFFICE in Nigeria.
Just go through the past post in this thread and you will found all you re lookingnfor in there, and on that day of your ensure that you get to the Embasy on time and remember the traffic problem in lagos Just pray all you Ask Of Him surely he will grant you WISH YOU SUCESS.

ddoonn,

thnx alot. info v.useful. im positive il post my success story soon. Goodluck or rather good success to every1 xpectin 2nd NL

Ferdiii,
U should mention your pal's complete case number, full name and full date of birth on the e-mail.

I e-mailed KCC on Sunday and they replied today (29/09/10) that the details are not correct. The thing is that the guy who played this lottery for my pal didn't keep all he supplied that day, he was just entering figures for everyone. We are sure of the year:1974 because I used it to check status and it worked. The month is February but the day seems to be the problem. I quoted 21st, so now I want to resend and say 24th.

How we wish the 2NL will just come in. Any new experience, forum, when the date of birth is an obstacle? We will appreciate all, some said in this forum, they were rejecting until they waived it for someone.

Today September 30th marks the end of the 2010 fiscal year.On behalf of the 2010 winners i thank the Lord for making it a successful year for us who were selected and now have the visas.Thanks to everyone too whose one or two contributions helped us to be were we are today.Goodluck to those of you in 2011.As you begin your fiscal year tomorrow October 1st,the good Lord will it a success story for you guys as it did for us in 2010.Success all the way is our prayer.

NO TO US LORD NOT TO US BUT TO YOUR NAME GIVE THE GLORY

Thank God for Journey Mercy! i arrived Indianapolis a day B4 Yesterday. My Flight (Delta Airline) left LOS @ exact 10:45PM and landed in Atlanta GA 05:30AM. The flight duration is close to 12hrs. From Atlanta To my final destination (Indiana), i spent 1hr. The journey was so fantastic. Note:- i submitted all my documents except the X-ray in Atlanta. Immigration officer told me to go to SSN office for my SSN. u Knw Wht? America is indeed a land of opportunities but the rules here is ****ing to much.

welcome to the States.

Helo Ferdiii,
From the posting No. 4525 of this forum pg 148, the bulletin advance info, Nigeria has 10,000. This means that your guy who has AF000049XX is even the 49XXth person on the queue.

Just get ready or ask your guy to get ready.
Thanks and Goodluck.
Navigator

I e-mailed KCC on Sunday and 29/09/2010 and they replied on 29/09/10 and 01/10/2010 that the details are not correct. The thing is that the guy who played this lottery for my pal didn't keep all he supplied that day, he was just entering figures for everyone. We are sure of the year:1974 because I used it to check status and it worked. The month is February is the guy's month of birth but the day seems to be the problem. I quoted 21st,they said no,I resent saying 24th, they said not correct and today 26th.Reply may come on Monday.How we wish the 2NL will just come in, so that he has only the embassy people to convince.My pal is getting frustrated and tired.Any new experience, forum, when the date of birth is an obstacle? We will appreciate all, some said in this forum, they were rejecting until they waived it for someone.

Thank God for Journey Mercy! i arrived Indianapolis a day B4 Yesterday. My Flight (Delta Airline) left LOS @ exact 10:45PM and landed in Atlanta GA 05:30AM. The flight duration is close to 12hrs. From Atlanta To my final destination (Indiana), i spent 1hr. The journey was so fantastic. Note:- i submitted all my documents except the X-ray in Atlanta. Immigration officer told me to go to SSN office for my SSN. u Knw Wht? America is indeed a land of opportunities but the rules here is ****ing to much.

Ohis congratulation,am so happy for you,may you find favour over there in Jesus name Amen.
You said you submitted your document at the point of entry,except your x-ray result,do you mean that all your documents you took to the embassy including your medicals were given back to you to submit at the point of entry.please i want you to enlighting me about that.
Secondly, i want to also know how much my self and my husband are going to pay for the visa fees,am hearing different prices,i don't know the exact amount we should take along that day.our interview is next week.Thank you. from omosede 4 ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohis congratulation,am so happy for you,may you find favour over there in Jesus name Amen.
You said you submitted your document at the point of entry,except your x-ray result,do you mean that all your documents you took to the embassy including your medicals were given back to you to submit at the point of entry.please i want you to enlighting me about that.
Secondly, i want to also know how much my self and my husband are going to pay for the visa fees,am hearing different prices,i don't know the exact amount we should take along that day.our interview is next week.Thank you. from omosede 4 ever.

For both, 819USDx2 =1,638USD or its Naira Equivalent (in the region of N262,080).Come back to tell the tale.Good luck!

Meanwhile how did you get your 2NL? My pal hasn't seen his and Interview should be in this month.

Omosede!
I mean @my POE, they only took the browned sealed envelope Embassy gave to me during my visa collection.
The amount you and your Husband is going to pay is $819 + $819 = $1738.
I wish you success in your Interview.
Infact! Congrats to you in Advance.

Good Luck Omosede

I bliv ur question has been answered by Ohis & Ferdiii. I jst wnt 2 wish u & ur husband Goodluck. Ur interview shall be a testimony Insha Allah

I bliv ur question has been answered by Ohis & Ferdiii. I jst wnt 2 wish u & ur husband Goodluck. Ur interview shall be a testimony Insha Allah

Shakkyt thank you very much, your interview is going to be a testimony too. You are going to find divine favour from those consular officer.

Yeah Shakkyt and other mates, can someone go to the US Embassy Lagos to find out when his Interview will be? This my pal hasn't got his 2NL and he was entered for the lottery by another pal in the US.I think the date of birth is not correct so we can't know the interview details from e-mail.KCC kept returning incorrect info concerning the case.Am tired of sending them different dates.He is current in October, 2010.

That should be $819 + $819 which equals $1,638 for u and ur husband. Did u get ur 2nd letter by post or by email?