• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Ferdiii, I sent the forms back to kcc in june 23, so 2nd letter is late and has not yet come. Most probably my interview is gonna be in November.

Okay. But have you written to KCC at all about ur interview schedule? These my people are not even helping matters. The guy that won the lottery is in another state and his younger brother should be checking on me, but my SIM is damaged, MTN can't even swap it since Tuesday, so I can't access my online back-up account to see the younger brother's cell to call them. The actual winner's cell was on the damaged SIM not even saved at any other place.They ought to have reached me physically as my MTN cell is off the air. Am just disturbed as if I'm the winner.I don't just want him to miss out.

Interview date not yet fixed, ferdiii.

Okay but must I use my pal's e-mailbox to hit KCC because I have his other details to confirm his Interview schedule at least he will start his medicals and other paper-gatherings on time. He sent back to KCC on time, he could be schedule early October. What do you think?

Can i go for medical test

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello forumites,
my question is can i go ahead with medical test without 2NL, if yes, pls what is the process. thanks

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello forumites,
my question is can i go ahead with medical test without 2NL, if yes, pls what is the process. thanks

I don't think so. I think u have to e-mail KCC if you have been scheduled,(2nl rarely comes in these-days) they will e-mail u ur Interview details and u will print if off and take it along with money (N18K sth) and a good passport photo to the 'Kamoras' Hospital, Lagos for the medicals.

Others pls chip in if that has been changed.

great house i greet every one here including the old and new members am sorry for been out of the house for some weeks due to the fact that i have been going abt on how i can board a flight to Obama land AKA United state Texas, well presently am typing this message from Doha were i will be connecting with another flight to Texas but the fact was that we have to wait here at Doha for 8hrs before connecting to Texas, We left Nigeria Exactly 2:30 pm 24 of sep 2010 and arrive Doha at 10 pm nigeria time and 12 am doha time so i will soon live here for texas so i give you guys the full geast so @ JOEQUE, AJAYLAGOS,DONSINO, KENNYEASTand all others what are you still waiting for come lets take charge of this land. Wishing all going for interview success just pray and live the rest for God na God get power he that did Our own will still do you guys own In jesus name A M E N

My interview date is 26/oct.
My brothers i need ur help.
I finished secondry school 10years ago and am now into fashion designing, what kind of quesion should i be expecting from the CO, so that i will no how to prepare my self.

2) where will i do the medical and police clearance.
Incase if u have any police man that can assist me to do the clearance plz post the no for me.
Thanks but plz reply

My interview date is 26/oct.
My brothers i need ur help.
I finished secondry school 10years ago and am now into fashion designing, what kind of quesion should i be expecting from the CO, so that i will no how to prepare my self.

2) where will i do the medical and police clearance.
Incase if u have any police man that can assist me to do the clearance plz post the no for me.
Thanks but plz reply

Go thru the pages u will see where and who to call for Police report and that of Kamoras Hospital. Both info are here but I can't tell you the pages. Please do not give them the impression you are into Fashion Designing, I think they hate to hear that.

Most importantly, Ikechukwu, when did you get ur 2NL?

Good-luck on 26th oh!

Last edited by a moderator:
great house i greet every one here including the old and new members am sorry for been out of the house for some weeks due to the fact that i have been going abt on how i can board a flight to Obama land AKA United state Texas, well presently am typing this message from Doha were i will be connecting with another flight to Texas but the fact was that we have to wait here at Doha for 8hrs before connecting to Texas, We left Nigeria Exactly 2:30 pm 24 of sep 2010 and arrive Doha at 10 pm nigeria time and 12 am doha time so i will soon live here for texas so i give you guys the full geast so @ JOEQUE, AJAYLAGOS,DONSINO, KENNYEASTand all others what are you still waiting for come lets take charge of this land. Wishing all going for interview success just pray and live the rest for God na God get power he that did Our own will still do you guys own In jesus name A M E N

No shaken my brother, please let me know your experience with Qatar. You already know that, we are to use the flight to Houston Texas in October. How was the Hotel arrangement hope it was perfect.

One love.

TO ALL 2010 WINNERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ARE STILL IN NIGERIA

This is to tell u guys to make sure u collect ur OND, HND, BSC transcript by hand before u come to the state. U may need it for evaluation either for job purposes or to further ur studies here in the state. I applied for a job and they asked me to go and evaluate my HND to know what it is equivalent to here in the state. My cousin evaluated his HND couple of years ago and it was equivalent to BSc here. It all depends on the number of modules/courses u did in school.

TO ALL 2010 WINNERS WHO HAVE RECEIVED THEIR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ARE STILL IN NIGERIA

This is to tell u guys to make sure u collect ur OND, HND, BSC transcript by hand before u come to the state. U may need it for evaluation either for job purposes or to further ur studies here in the state. I applied for a job and they asked me to go and evaluate my HND to know what it is equivalent to here in the state. My cousin evaluated his HND couple of years ago and it was equivalent to BSc here. It all depends on the number of modules/courses u did in school.

That's a good info, it'll benefit all across threads. Peace! Benniit

Thank you very much Mr ayoblack, you have really done well, for posting such information,this is going to help everyone on this forum.say me well to your family,MAY God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:

as i type this, i know u'll be in obamaland, padi i envy u but i'll wait 4 my turn. Thank God 4 journey mercies. Waitin 4 the full gist.

Good info bro, we'll appreciate more like dat. God bless u in His land.

Thank God for Journey Mercy! i arrived Indianapolis a day B4 Yesterday. My Flight (Delta Airline) left LOS @ exact 10:45PM and landed in Atlanta GA 05:30AM. The flight duration is close to 12hrs. From Atlanta To my final destination (Indiana), i spent 1hr. The journey was so fantastic. Note:- i submitted all my documents except the X-ray in Atlanta. Immigration officer told me to go to SSN office for my SSN. u Knw Wht? America is indeed a land of opportunities but the rules here is ****ing to much.