• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

CONGRATS GOD001. THIS IS INDEED A VERY GOOD START FOR US DV2011 WINNERS. MAY THE GOOD LORD WHO HAS STARTED THIS GOOD WORK IN US SEE IT TO PERFECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.

House God as done it again, had a succesful interview,It was a brief chat with a lady.will b bak soon

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!![/QUOTE]

House God as done it again, had a succesful interview,It was a brief chat with a lady.will b bak soon

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

The doors have started opening! We can't wait to hear your interview experience. Glory be to His name, amen! Peace! Benniit

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

God001 thants the spirit, we give all glory to God 4 startin our season with us, thank God 4 ur success. Congrats bro.

HOUSE I ARRIVE TEXAS SUCCESSFULLY AND SAFELLY 25 SEPT 2010 THESAME DATE I GOT MY FIRST NL TO GOD BE THE GLORY, JOEQUE,AJAYLAGOS, DONSINO, KENNYEAST, JOHNNYOO1 AND ALL I WISH YOU SAFE TREAP TO THE STATE (DO ANY ONE LIVE ARROUND PFLUGERVILLE IN AUSTENE TEXAS THATS WERE I AM SO JUST ADD ME UP TO YOUR YAHAOO SO WE CHAT AND SEE EACH OTHER eddydprince_donab@yahoo.com

Welcome to the states. Expect us soon.

One love

Thank God for Journey Mercy! i arrived Indianapolis a day B4 Yesterday. My Flight (Delta Airline) left LOS @ exact 10:45PM and landed in Atlanta GA 05:30AM. The flight duration is close to 12hrs. From Atlanta To my final destination (Indiana), i spent 1hr. The journey was so fantastic. Note:- i submitted all my documents except the X-ray in Atlanta. Immigration officer told me to go to SSN office for my SSN. u Knw Wht? America is indeed a land of opportunities but the rules here is ****ing to much.

Welcome to Obama land.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

praisee lord" what a good start for all the 2011 winners, we shall all have cause to celebrate.

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssss, Am so happy for you, our God indeed never fails. He that started with you will also do it for all of us remaining in this forum in Jesus name.

The best of luck in your preparation.

My brother JOEQUI , how is the preparation going, I pray that God will see u through in Jesus name. we shall all get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to do our (for me and my wife) NPC birth registration somewhere in Ogba, we were asked to bring =N=10,000 each. I had to run. can someone tell me where i can do it at cheaper amount here in Lagos.

thanks.

CONGRATULATION God001
thank God for you i told to go get visa and you got it. God that started this good work in you will
perfect it for everyone of us. thank God for this beautiful start i rejoice with you. waiting for your
interview experience

hi bola emmanuel,
pls go to babs animashune in surelere opposite rita loria hotel that was were i and my husband did ours
it is far less than that i think 3000 then express 5k hope it helps

hi bola emmanuel,
pls go to babs animashune in surelere opposite rita loria hotel that was were i and my husband did ours
it is far less than that i think 3000 then express 5k hope it helps

Thanks a lot. I'll go for it on thursday. I believe your interview is october considering your case number. May God grant you success in your interview. God bless u.

Last edited by a moderator:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

God001,

Congratulations on your victory!!!!!!!!!!!.

The God that started good thing with you on this forum will never stop doing good in our life.

We will al come here and share our successful stories in jesus,name.

Congratulations once again.

It is well with ALL of US AND THE GOOD LORD WILL PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNS ALL OF US,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats God001.wish all others waiting for there interview goodluck as well.long time guys...really miss the forum.
for those of us who are new immigrants in the states i wish all of us good luck.its not by our might but by HIS grace.
i recieved my green card less than a month,25days precisely and social security less than 10days.
the journey begins now...may the Almighty guide us all thru the right path.
...to GOD be the Glory.

hello ouse.this is like my 3rd time of posting so that makes me kinda new.but........HALLELUYAH!!.........i received my 2nd NL letter.so wht do i do now people.my interview is on Nov 3.hw do i go about my medicals and getting a police report.ur quick responses would be highly appreciated thanks.