• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hi all. hope u all are happy in da house. its being a long time. wish u all the best in whatever u lay ur hands on.
I arrived U.S 3days ago.thank GOD.
...to GOD be the glory.

guys Visa Bulletin for Nov........

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 12,000 Except: Egypt 9,300
Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 10,750
EUROPE 12,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 650
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 675

guys visa bulletin for nov........

C. Advance notification of the diversity (dv) immigrant category rank cut-offs which will apply in october

for november, immigrant numbers in the dv category are available to qualified dv-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with dv regional lottery rank numbers below the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region all dv chargeability areas except those listed separately
africa 12,000 except: Egypt 9,300
ethiopia 11,000
nigeria 10,000
asia 10,750
europe 12,500
north america (bahamas) 2
oceania 650
south america, and the caribbean 675

that is to say december is my month of testimony....................

Helo forumites, pls i need ur response. I am already current for November and my application forms are yet to be processed as at 22nd of August when KCC mailed me back. I sent my forms to KCC by 7th of July and got receipt confirmed by 22nd of July. Hw long does it takes KCC to process application, when should i expect to receive my 2nd N/L and when will i be scheduled for interview.

hi all. hope u all are happy in da house. its being a long time. wish u all the best in whatever u lay ur hands on.
...to GOD be the glory.

Thanks, I say a resounding amen to that prayer!!!

Praise God for a safe trip

You went with Turkish airlines?

How was your flight?

I would appreciate any advice and tips you can give

We have bought Turkish Airline tickets for November

and our POE is Chicago IIIinios.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Helo forumites, pls i need ur response. I am already current for November and my application forms are yet to be processed as at 22nd of August when KCC mailed me back. I sent my forms to KCC by 7th of July and got receipt confirmed by 22nd of July. Hw long does it takes KCC to process application, when should i expect to receive my 2nd N/L and when will i be scheduled for interview.

It usually takes 8 to 12weeks according to KCC.

...to GOD be the glory.

Hi Fiso,

Congratulations to you & your wife for a safe trip. Please furnish us with your flight experience and the airline you went with.

One love.

Thanks, I say a resounding amen to that prayer!!!

Praise God for a safe trip

You went with Turkish airlines?

How was your flight?

We have bought Turkish Airline tickets for November

and our POE is Chicago IIIinios.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Hello Crownedvictory,

How much did you get your ticket. I'm looking for a cheap route to Georgia.

Direct flight through Delta is on the high side.

Helloi All,

Nigeria is current again.

I am using this medium to pray for ALL that will be going for their interviews this month that God in his infinite mercy grant them VISA SUCCESSFUL GRANTED in jesus NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will ALL celebrate and give praises and thanksgiving to GOD.

It is well with ALL of US.

The good Lord that stated with US will definitely complete his doings,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

thanks, i say a resounding amen to that prayer!!!

Praise god for a safe trip

you went with turkish airlines?

How was your flight?

we have bought turkish airline tickets for november

and our poe is chicago iiiinios.

praise be to the lord our god who crowns us in victory

crownedvictory..... You re good to go. They are good. I mean very good. Pls remember to check in evening of the day before your flight day. Which starts 6p.m for 1.05am the next day flight. I made this mistake .pls dont forget. I was really lucky to get next day flight.
Wish u good luck.

Hi Fiso,

Congratulations to you & your wife for a safe trip. Please furnish us with your flight experience and the airline you went with.

One love.
HI AJAYLAGOS. i went thru turkish airline. very good flight n other services very good.from nigeria to istanbul about 5-6hrs then 2hrs stop over for change of flight.then from istanbul to chicao ORD 10hrs.nice journey.
for this flight u have to check in a day before ur flight as flight is 1.05a.m next day. some flight agencies wont tell u this. a lot of people miss there flight as a result of this.
ITS ALSO NICE TO GET A FLIGHT THAT GOES TO UR FINAL DESTINATION first when entering UNITED STATE,SO AS TO EASE UR green card postage time.
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, ALL THE TIME.

1ST NL: 1ST APR, 2010
NL RCVD: 17 MAY
SENT TO KCC: JULY 7
CONFIRMATION OF SNT NL: JULY 28
2ND NL: WAITING

Hello to every ones in the house, i am current for October and my 2nd nl have been not being send to me as now when i contacted kcc below is their response, i am beginning to worry because i think by now i should be able to get hold of my 2nl. thank you. by His grace we shall all get there

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October below 7,450. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail

this question need quick response pls. i finished my secondary sch in year 1996 without a complete result but prior to that time i ve had my complete result through GCE (1995) but while i was filling form ds 122 i put in the year i finished. is that a mistake

...to GOD be the glory.

Fiso,

you are welcome to America. Thank God for journey mercies.

One love

Hello Crownedvictory,

How much did you get your ticket. I'm looking for a cheap route to Georgia.

Direct flight through Delta is on the high side.

Ajalagos my brother,

call this agent that did ours, tell her what you want she will advise you. One way dicket for Turkish, Qatar and Emirate are good. 08067167890 - emmanuella. Ticket price will start increasing again from early December.

One love.

HI AJAYLAGOS. i went thru turkish airline. very good flight n other services very good.from nigeria to istanbul about 5-6hrs then 2hrs stop over for change of flight.then from istanbul to chicao ORD 10hrs.nice journey.
for this flight u have to check in a day before ur flight as flight is 1.05a.m next day. some flight agencies wont tell u this. a lot of people miss there flight as a result of this.
ITS ALSO NICE TO GET A FLIGHT THAT GOES TO UR FINAL DESTINATION first when entering UNITED STATE,SO AS TO EASE UR green card postage time.
GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY, ALL THE TIME.

Fiso is very correct, i would advise everyboder to do same.

We shall be leaving for Houston Texas end October with Qatar airline, however there will be about 8 hrs stop at Doha with accommodation in a five star Hotel provided for by the airline. I decided to go for that b/cos of my family, they need some rest for about 7 hrs before enbacking on another 13hrs flight to Houston.

The air fare is ok, about 165k+ for adult and 135k+ for a child.

One love