• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

I hav d same problem

Hi Scopido, congrats. Would u please post ur case number and the date u returned ur forms back to kcc?

I hav d same problem scopido has, when are we expecting d 2nd latter?
I collected my date of birth certificate from d ministry of population commission today and it came with the affidavit. my quesion is this am i going to attach d affidavit with d date of birth before submiting it at the embassy?

Hi Scopido, congrats. Would u please post ur case number and the date u returned ur forms back to kcc?

I collected my date of birth certificate from d ministry of population commission today and it came with the affidavit. my quesion is this am i going to attach d affidavit with d date of birth before submiting it at the embassy?

My people in the house please I have a question bothering me before I proceed to the final stage, the name I av on my NECO doesn't carried my second name, for example it has my surname and my first name and the NECO certificate has no passport on it, and all my documents has my surname, my first name and my middle name. what do you think I can do? though all the remaining documents like my epassport, birth certficate has my full names and my industrial training letter. please your advice is really appreciated. thank you.

I had exactly the same situation.It was never raised at all.U safe

The Lord is with us.

I wish all forumers who are having their interviews today success. Please, be confident, look straight into the eyes of the CO. Never try to scratch ur head to a question, since Africans are known to tell lies when their scratch their heads.

Don't panic. Give concise answers, since more questions are generated from lenthy answers. Please remember to make copies of all certs. The Lord is with u all. What's written is written! If the Almighty God says YES, who are u to say no? Brethen, it's done with good tesmonies in Jesus' name, amen! Peace! Benniit

10:45 am JST (+9 GMT)

CO:Congratulations your visas has been approve
Mr. Mrs Oliseh: Thank you very much
CO: Please wait for 7-10 days your passports will be sent to you with visa.

The CO the gave a white piece of piece which reads that the visa has been approved

I want to that The God of Heaven for his blessings upon my life. I also want to thank all of you for your support, encouragement,advice, correction and admonition. You showed great love towards me. May God richly bless you all.

I will post the whole testimony and interview experience.

Oliseh

That is so good news Oliseh !!! Thank God it went good for you.
We are expecting your experience. Now go home praise God and relaxxxxx.

The CO the gave a white piece of piece which reads that the visa has been approved

I want to that The God of Heaven for his blessings upon my life. I also want to thank all of you for your support, encouragement,advice, correction and admonition. You showed great love towards me. May God richly bless you all.

Oliseh

Praise God, Oliseh!!!! The Lord has been good to us! Peace! Benniit

Notify kcc on one condition

Oliseh,cos the Lord liveth,ur VISA is already assured cos OUR GOD never fail and will NEVER fail.

May the good Lord see you through in UR pursuit.U re a success indeed,AMEN.

Ohis,please ,

do one need to notify kcc afer a change of job before one is current?

Please i need your advice.

May god be with us all.

We shall all succeed in jesus name,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stonesajay! U only need 2notify kcc if u are not using education as ur qualification.

Oliseh

congratss bro, Praise God 4 his blessing towards ur life and dat of ur family.

Congrats!

Oliseh
Oliseh
Congrats 2u man! I'm happy 4u. The lord dat did urs wil do others even @dis dye minute. No members in dis forum shall leave stone unturn. The Visa is all ours. Once again congrats.

stonesajay! U only need 2notify kcc if u are not using education as ur qualification.

Ohis,

Thank you for your timely response.But my question is "how will I know that am using Education or am not using it as my qualification?

Please explain further.ALL I know is that when i filled the forms i submitted to KCC,I filled my Educational qualification (Bsc) and equally my working experience.I even fill the type of Job to do when i get to US (hope u know where this option is on the form)

So,which one am i suing as my qualification?

It is well with ALL Of US,AMEN.What God has started in our lives,he will surely finish it in jesu name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oliseh

Olise,

congratulationsss my brother. Welcome to America.

One love.

Hello, how is life in the States? I am a winnner of the 2011 DV lottery and I have recieved my first NL. my

CN is 2011AF***11***. Yes there is a new visa fee, but I don't know about new rule - I will make enquiry. I

have lost my Original Birth certificate, pls do you know who I can go about getting a certified Copy of the

original (I am of 1977) or what other alternative do I have. Also do I need to take my account statement

with me to the interview? Thanks
Go to any NPC office they will issue you a birth certificate and you will be fine with it. I think you should go to the one in Lagos.

May the Good Lord in his infinite mercy grant that are going for interview in the month of September a successful interview and VISA GRANTED in JESUS NAME,amen.

Also,to ALL of US DV2011 winners,I pray that the Lord will surely perfect ALL that concerns US and fulfill OUR HEART DESIRES,AMEN.

The Lord says we SHALL ALL have a successful in interviews in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCCESS TO ALL OF US COS OUR GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD AND NEVER FAILS.HE WILL DO WHATEVER HE HAS PROMISED TO DO.THESE AND MANY MORE SHALL BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

May the Good Lord in his infinite mercy grant ALL that are going for interviews in this month of September a successful interview and VISA GRANTED in JESUS NAME,amen.

Also,to ALL of US DV2011 winners,I pray that the Lord will surely perfect ALL that concerns US and fulfill OUR HEART DESIRES,AMEN.

The Lord says we SHALL ALL have a successful interviews in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCCESS TO ALL OF US COS OUR GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD AND NEVER FAILS.HE WILL DO WHATEVER HE HAS PROMISED TO DO.THESE AND MANY MORE SHALL BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

may the good lord in his infinite mercy grant all that are going for interviews in this month of september a successful interview and visa granted in jesus name,amen.

Also,to all of us dv2011 winners,i pray that the lord will surely perfect all that concerns us and fulfill our heart desires,amen.

The lord says we shall all have a successful interviews in jesus name,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Success to all of us cos our god is a faithful god and never fails.he will do whatever he has promised to do.these and many more shall be our portion in jesus name,amen.

amen ooooo...........

Am new Here on dis site...i hv my second letter and will be goin 4 interview early next month,am a graduate,pls want to ask yu guyz hw to prepare 4 d interview

I 4got 2tell u dat i hav a similar problem 2.

Ohis,

Thank you for your timely response.But my question is "how will I know that am using Education or am not using it as my qualification?

Please explain further.ALL I know is that when i filled the forms i submitted to KCC,I filled my Educational qualification (Bsc) and equally my working experience.I even fill the type of Job to do when i get to US (hope u know where this option is on the form)

So,which one am i suing as my qualification?

It is well with ALL Of US,AMEN.What God has started in our lives,he will surely finish it in jesu name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stonesanjay
I had such problem durin my time to. I used both my educatn n job. Durin my interview, dey didn't ask me anytin abt my job. The CO went directly 2my educatn. Since u filled both education n job as ur qualificatn. I wil advise u nt 2wori abt d change of ur job. They will use ur educatn 2drill u. The minimum requirement is ur O'level. So 4get it! Lik Joequi alwys say; one luv!

The only way 2get prepared

Am new Here on dis site...i hv my second letter and will be goin 4 interview early next month,am a graduate,pls want to ask yu guyz hw to prepare 4 d interview
God001
The only way 2get prepared is to Go-through d forum frm page 19 to date. That is wht i did durin my time. It really helped me.

plz some one should plz answer my quesion.