• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Thanks, I say a resounding amen to that prayer!!!

Praise God for a safe trip

You went with Turkish airlines?

How was your flight?

I would appreciate any advice and tips you can give

We have bought Turkish Airline tickets for November

and our POE is Chicago IIIinios.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

CROWNEDNVICTORY,

Greeting to you and your family. Your interview experience really encouraged us and gave us the impatus to sail through with ease.

One love

Ajalagos my brother,

call this agent that did ours, tell her what you want she will advise you. One way dicket for Turkish, Qatar and Emirate are good. 08067167890 - emmanuella. Ticket price will start increasing again from early December.

One love.

Hi my gee,

Thanks for that info. I'll surely call the agent.

Fiso is very correct, i would advise everyboder to do same.

We shall be leaving for Houston Texas end October with Qatar airline, however there will be about 8 hrs stop at Doha with accommodation in a five star Hotel provided for by the airline. I decided to go for that b/cos of my family, they need some rest for about 7 hrs before enbacking on another 13hrs flight to Houston.

The air fare is ok, about 165k+ for adult and 135k+ for a child.

One love

Hi,

Nice air fare. Thanks once again for the advice, I appreciate.

One love.

1ST NL: 1ST APR, 2010
NL RCVD: 17 MAY
SENT TO KCC: JULY 7
CONFIRMATION OF SNT NL: JULY 28
2ND NL: WAITING

Hello to every ones in the house, i am current for October and my 2nd nl have been not being send to me as now when i contacted kcc below is their response, i am beginning to worry because i think by now i should be able to get hold of my 2nl. thank you. by His grace we shall all get there

hi. do not wait for the 2nd notification letter to arrive from kcc.email them that you have not recieved it and they will give u a date they will email it to u after giving them ur email address and confirming ur identity(name of principal applicant and DV number). more so u can do police check without it, but you need the letter for ur medicals.
i got my letter a day before the interview.though they already emailed me another one earlier.
Goodluck.
...to GOD be the GLORY

Last edited by a moderator:
I will all those that are current for the month of october all the best. May the good Lord grant them favour and grace.

pls can anyone tell me what the requirement for AOS is, my sponsor wants to know so that if he wont be able to do it he can ask somene else to. I need it bcos am with my wife and baby in case the CO ask for it.

thanks God bless u all.

Hi Fiso, you got your 2nd NL a day before your interview? That is amazing and a lesson for everyone that we should really call or e mail kcc frequently once our numbers are current so as to get interview dates on time. Just waiting for 2nd NLs can be disastrous. Thanks for the info.

I will all those that are current for the month of october all the best. May the good Lord grant them favour and grace.

pls can anyone tell me what the requirement for AOS is, my sponsor wants to know so that if he wont be able to do it he can ask somene else to. I need it bcos am with my wife and baby in case the CO ask for it.

thanks God bless u all.

hi BOLA. this is just to let u know that you DO NOT need affidavit of support in nigeria.as far as u.s embassy in nigeria is concerned u do not need it.
pls don't disturb ur self on this issue.it has already been sorted out at diff points in time in this forum.
wish u all the best.

Hi Fiso, you got your 2nd NL a day before your interview? That is amazing and a lesson for everyone that we should really call or e mail kcc frequently once our numbers are current so as to get interview dates on time. Just waiting for 2nd NLs can be disastrous. Thanks for the info.

yes labora.thats true.i havent joined this forum then.i recieved the 2nd notification letter so late and my 1st interview was in feb,i went with ma wife without our medicals and courtship pics. it usually takes 3weeks to 1month after u re current before u recieve the letter bcos of the postage type via nipost.so even if u call them(KCC) they will tell u to wait for that period and if u dont receive it after that to send ur email, name and dv number.
pls do not mail or call them frequently ,as on your interview day u will see all your emails to kcc.

labora2 u are most likely in da first batch for the fiscal year 2011 in naija. so by now u should be ready with all the required docs intact.
all the best.

wow! i recieved my social security number in 5 working days.thank GOD future looking so bright.
.....to God be the Glory.

wow! i recieved my social security number in 5 working days.thank GOD future looking so bright.
.....to God be the Glory.

This is good news bro, i applied for mine yesterday but was told to wait for three to four weeks due to a mistake in my name in their system.

You do not even need to wait for the 2nd letter nor email from KCC, for mine we did not go to the Hospital with with any letter. By June i was current for August, with doses of information from this forume my family and i went to Lagos for our medicals.

However, we were asked for the 2nd letter, i told them that it has not been sent and they still went ahead to conduct the medical, in about 2 days we were done.

Just as fiso advised, contact KCC by mail - include Principal applicantName, date of birth and case number

One love

Hello everyone, I want to say CONGRAT!!!!!! to everyone that has won and want to wish everyone a successfull interview. Pls i would like to ask u guys to advice me on where i can take a digital photo for the next forthcomming dv-2012. I'm from Nigeria and presently resides in Lagos. I was also told that i had to apply almost immediately as soon as the application form is online. Those of our lucky winners who won, could u pls tell me how early i should apply? Thanks and best regards.

Hello everyone, I want to say CONGRAT!!!!!! to everyone that has won and want to wish everyone a successfull interview. Pls i would like to ask u guys to advice me on where i can take a digital photo for the next forthcomming dv-2012. I'm from Nigeria and presently resides in Lagos. I was also told that i had to apply almost immediately as soon as the application form is online. Those of our lucky winners who won, could u pls tell me how early i should apply? Thanks and best regards.

Hi Ovicity,

Most people on this forum are DV 2010 winners, all of us have our visas and some have traveled while some like me are about to. There are many studios in Lagos but not all are good when it comes to DV photos, so you simply need to identify one. Where in Lagos are you?

It's a lottery so no special advantage if you apply early or late, winning is simply on luck & most importantly - God's grace. Winners on this forum applied at different dates. I applied on the very last day, in fact few hours to time-out & I won. Nevertheless, please dont wait till the last day.

YOUR PHOTO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

Hi Ovicity,

Most people on this forum are DV 2010 winners, all of us have our visas and some have traveled while some like me are about to. There are many studios in Lagos but not all are good when it comes to DV photos, so you simply need to identify one.
Where in Lagos are you?

It's a lottery so no special advantage if you apply early or late, winning is simply on luck & most importantly - God's grace. Winners on this forum applied at different dates. I applied on the very last day, in fact few hours to time-out & I won. Nevertheless, please dont wait till the last day.

YOUR PHOTO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT

@Ajaylagos, Thanks for ur reply. It shows we still have those who love and care about us. I actually live in around Apapa area, but i have a car and so i can drive to a place u can recommend. I know the photo specification is the problem thats Y i need ur help, atleast it will give me an advantage. Thanks once again.

Quote Originally Posted by DonKay View Post
The last man standing for DV 2010 on this forum (probably) has finally had his interview. Please join me in giving thanks to the Almighty for granting us success in the interview. For our friends remaining, ensure that your docs are genuine and up to date, do not be over anxious, be confident and the visa shall be yours.
We got to the embassy around 6.45 am and were the 1st in the queue. Embassy opened by 7.30 and by 7.40 we were in the building having gone thru security formalities. Our no was called in less that 15 mins and we did our pay'ts and all our docs were scrutinised after which we were asked to take our seats. We were called to be interviewed around 9 and I must admit that this was more of a conversation between myself, my spouse and the CO after which she said welcome to America. Folks that is it. Wth God on your side, who can be against you. Thank you all, you have all been an inspiration.
Congratulations Donkay,

OUR GOD is a faithful and WILL DO WHAT HE HAS PROMISED TO DO.

We are all happy for you.

We pray that ALL that are going for interview in this month of September will definitely find the favour of GOD,AMEN and those of US still waiting for our second letter and interviews,the good Lord will PERFECT ALL THAT CONCERNS US AND GRANT US ALL SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

IT is well with Body,Soul and Spirit,AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.Peace unto ALL of US,AMEN