• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Dear All,

The good Lord that was,his and forevermore will definitely answer OUR prayers and grant US ALL VICTORY IN OUR VISA PROCCESSING.AMEN.WE SHALL COME HERE ON THIS FORUM AND GLORIFY THE NAME OF THE LORD FOR HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD THAT NEVER FAIL.

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD,HALLELUYAH AND THE LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.

WE WISH ALL GOING FOR INTERVIEW IN THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER A SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW AND TO ALL OF US AWAITING OUR SECOND LETTERS AND INTERVIEW IN THE COMING MONTHS SUCCESS,AMEN.

IT IS WELL WITH US,AMEN.

hi BOLA. this is just to let u know that you DO NOT need affidavit of support in nigeria.as far as u.s embassy in nigeria is concerned u do not need it.
pls don't disturb ur self on this issue.it has already been sorted out at diff points in time in this forum.
wish u all the best.

thanks fiso, may God bless u. Joequi has also been helping a great deal. u guys should try and always be around, we need u guys. we shall get to the promise land in Jesus name.

My flight bookin experience n small counsellin 4 those goin 4interview

I greet evry1 in dis forum. U guys should pls, pardon my absence in d house. Actually, i hav been so busy wit my travelling arrangement stuff, but i thank God evry tin is now Settled. I hav finally booked a flight wit Air France n Delta Air Line. Air France will take me frm Lagos to Atlanta GA (11hrs 45min non-stop). I will wait 4 3hrs in Atlanta b4 Departing with Delta Air line to Idianapolis (52minutes). I bought both Ticket on line. Air France $1791 for round trip, Delta Air line $89. I was told by both offices that Round trip is cheaper than one way. It's nt a must u return @ d returnin date. By his Grace, I'm travelling next wk. My advise 4those goin 4 interview: dnt panic, be confident n say smth weneva d CO asked u questns. Even though u dnt knw it, try 2say smth smart or tell him/her wit a smile dat u dnt hav an idea. Always maintain Eye contact wit d CO. Above all pray to God 4Success. I'm alwys online, feel free 2add me on fbk by sendin me a frnd request or chat wit me on Yahoo Messenger. My E-mail is written below: gra8luckystar@yahoo.com. God Bless u all.... (Amen).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, I want to say CONGRAT!!!!!! to everyone that has won and want to wish everyone a successfull interview. Pls i would like to ask u guys to advice me on where i can take a digital photo for the next forthcomming dv-2012. I'm from Nigeria and presently resides in Lagos. I was also told that i had to apply almost immediately as soon as the application form is online. Those of our lucky winners who won, could u pls tell me how early i should apply? Thanks and best regards.

To your notice, do not wait for last minute entry! This 2012 edition lasts for only one month, and not two. it will only have online status check, and no more notifications through the postal mail. Kcc have realized that winners of the Dv lose their notification letters through, perhaps, wrong postal address, change of address or something else.
So it is very important to keep your confirmation numbers safe and intact
!
With the 2012 edition, there's nothing like marriage after winning. You need to include your spouse during entry. Hope it helps. Peace! Benniit

Hi Labora, pls i need your response. Wat response d u get from KCC d wen u mailed them abt ur 2nd N/L. Is it stil waitin 2b processed or still being processed

10:45 am JST (+9 GMT)

CO:Congratulations your visas has been approve
Mr. Mrs Oliseh: Thank you very much
CO: Please wait for 7-10 days your passports will be sent to you with visa.

The CO the gave a white piece of piece which reads that the visa has been approved

I want to that The God of Heaven for his blessings upon my life. I also want to thank all of you for your support, encouragement,advice, correction and admonition. You showed great love towards me. May God richly bless you all.

I will post the whole testimony and interview experience.

Oliseh

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Oliseh!!!

To God be the glory!!!

Hope to read your interview experience soon

God be with you.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

I greet evry1 in dis forum. U guys should pls, pardon my absence in d house. Actually, i hav been so busy wit my travelling arrangement stuff, but i thank God evry tin is now Settled. I hav finally booked a flight wit Air France n Delta Air Line. Air France will take me frm Lagos to Atlanta GA (11hrs 45min non-stop). I will wait 4 3hrs in Atlanta b4 Departing with Delta Air line to Idianapolis (52minutes). I bought both Ticket on line. Air France $1791 for round trip, Delta Air line $89. I was told by both offices that Round trip is cheaper than one way. It's nt a must u return @ d returnin date. By his Grace, I'm travelling next wk. My advise 4those goin 4 interview: dnt panic, be confident n say smth weneva d CO asked u questns. Even though u dnt knw it, try 2say smth smart or tell him/her wit a smile dat u dnt hav an idea. Always maintain Eye contact wit d CO. Above all pray to God 4Success. I'm alwys online, feel free 2add me on fbk by sendin me a frnd request or chat wit me on Yahoo Messenger. My E-mail is written below: gra8luckystar@yahoo.com. God Bless u all.... (Amen).

Wish you a safe trip.

May the Good Lord in his infinite mercy grant that are going for interview in the month of September a successful interview and VISA GRANTED in JESUS NAME,amen.

Also,to ALL of US DV2011 winners,I pray that the Lord will surely perfect ALL that concerns US and fulfill OUR HEART DESIRES,AMEN.

The Lord says we SHALL ALL have a successful in interviews in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCCESS TO ALL OF US COS OUR GOD IS A FAITHFUL GOD AND NEVER FAILS.HE WILL DO WHATEVER HE HAS PROMISED TO DO.THESE AND MANY MORE SHALL BE OUR PORTION IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Amen

and

Amen

and

Amen.

This is good news bro, i applied for mine yesterday but was told to wait for three to four weeks due to a mistake in my name in their system.

Praise God for a safe trip!!!

Sorry about the delay in getting your SSN and GC

By God's grace it will be sorted out soon

All the best.

Hello Crownedvictory,

How much did you get your ticket. I'm looking for a cheap route to Georgia.

Direct flight through Delta is on the high side.

Hi Ajaylagos,

As at 1st week in August when the tickets were purchased

Exchange rate of N151.00 to 1 USD

Tax and all other charges included, tickets cost

From Lagos to Chicago

Infant - N19,345/USD90.00

Child - N144,239/USD675.00

Adult - N179,912/USD900.00

If you purchase from the airport it might be about N20,000 cheaper

We purchased through an agent - Foluke 08033009484

God be with you

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory;

Last edited by a moderator:
CROWNEDNVICTORY,

Greeting to you and your family. Your interview experience really encouraged us and gave us the impatus to sail through with ease.

One love

For a forum through which much information was derived,

Much information should be reciprocated

Its my pleasure to have been of help

Praise be to God who has given us success!!!

God be with you and yours as you journey October ending

By his grace, we will be joining you in November.

wow! i recieved my social security number in 5 working days.thank GOD future looking so bright.
.....to God be the Glory.

Congratulations!!!

Praise be to God!!!

By his grace

your future will be even brighter than you ever envisaged

Regards to yours.

crownedvictory..... You re good to go. They are good. I mean very good. Pls remember to check in evening of the day before your flight day. Which starts 6p.m for 1.05am the next day flight. I made this mistake .pls dont forget. I was really lucky to get next day flight.
Wish u good luck.

Thanks Fiso

That's a very good tip

Will act as advised

Praise God for the next day flight.

Ohis, congrats and have a safe flight

Hi Labora, pls i need your
response. Wat response d
u get from KCC d wen u
mailed them abt ur 2nd N/
L. Is it stil waitin 2b
processed or still being
processed

Hi Ajaylagos,

As at 1st week in August when the tickets were purchased

Exchange rate of N151.00 to 1 USD

Tax and all other charges included, tickets cost

From Lagos to Chicago

Infant - N19,345/USD90.00

Child - N144,239/USD675.00

Adult - N179,912/USD900.00

If you purchase from the airport it might be about N20,000 cheaper

We purchased through an agent - Foluke 08033009484

God be with you

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory;

Hi Brother,

Thanks a million for that info. I'll surely do the needful.