• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@ Simon, I got my own ticket last week and it was 176,642 Naira from Emirates Airways. It is not a direct flight though, there is 7hrs stop-over in dubai and that is it. The travel date is end of this month. I also got ticket for my wife and baby to travel in first week of November from Qatar and it was $964.40 for both, that was about say 150k approx.

@ayoblack!

can u pls give me d details about ur ticket? even if it's stop over no probs. I was told dat FROM NIG TO TEXAS WILL COS 400K (Delta airline). THANK YOU!

@Joequi, Thanks so much. I was just wondering dat how could i go abt gettin Letter frm my Department. I think i will just tell dem d truth dat i hav nt gotten my result. I hope it won't affect me.

IT WIL NOT AFFECT YOU AT ALL......I AV NOT GOT MY RESULT TILL NOW. but 4get it, you can get any letter any where 1s it will increase you chances to be eligible. Make sure that every data on all the doc are desame

@ Simon, I got my own ticket last week and it was 176,642 Naira from Emirates Airways. It is not a direct flight though, there is 7hrs stop-over in dubai and that is it. The travel date is end of this month. I also got ticket for my wife and baby to travel in first week of November from Qatar and it was $964.40 for both, that was about say 150k approx.

thanks so much for the info ayoblack.but 1st week of Nov. is too far....anyway i really appreciate your contribution.....see you at the top in USA.

I want to know how can someone do if you dont have a school result to apply for the visa lottery, because i was told that if you dont have secondry school result you can get your visa. Just want to know is it possible for me without having a school result

Hi to all
wish to thank nigerians and Ghanians for coming up with such a great forum
i haad a succesful interview at the us consulate general here in nigeria
its the lords doing
also thanks for all members in this great forum including the ghanian forum for putting up thier interview experiencies cuz mine was just a repetition of other members in this forum so i, was good in answering my questions
am still typing my interview experience
will put it up on this great forum soon
all the best to all those wishing to be current and to those preparing for their interview
shortly

HOME COUNTRY : Cameroon
Presently studying in: Nigeria
CASE NUMBER:2010AF00045XXX
NL RECEIVED BY E-MAIL: January 13, 2010
SENT TO KCC VIA DHL: February 3, 2010
CONFIRMATION VIA DHL : February 10, 2010
CONFIRMATION VIA KCC: February 22nd 2010
CN CURRENT: JULY 2010
2nd NL DATED: 14TH MAY 2010
2nd NL RECEIVED: 15th JUNE 2010
STARTED AND COMPLETED POLICE REPORT FROM CAMEROON ON: 23rd JUNE 2010 but not needed
STARTED AND COMPLETED POLICE REPORT FROM NIGERIA ON: 6th july, 2010
MEDICAL STARTED: 6th JULY 2010
MEDICAL COMPLETED: 7th JULY 2010
INTERVIEW DATE: 8TH JULY 2010
INTERVIEW RESULTS: Succesful
VISA pick up date: 15th JULY 2010
POE: still waiting

Hi to all
its the lords doing
also thanks for all members in this great forum including the ghanian forum for putting up thier interview experiencies cuz mine was just a repetition of other members in this forum so i, was good in answering my questions
all the best to all those wishing to be current and to those preparing for their interview
shortly

STARTED AND COMPLETED POLICE REPORT FROM CAMEROON ON: 23rd JUNE 2010 but not needed

hello

Hi,
I just want to find out from you when you win the lottery did they ask you to give any of your secondary school result of 5 credit. because i dont have school result and i dont know what to do about that.

Hi to all
its the lords doing
shortly

congratss my brother, u are highly favour by God. We stil await ur interview experience. God bless.

Hi to all
its the lords doing
shortly

@asanrex A big congratulations 2 you my broda,,,,,,,, you have been highly favoured by God welcome to AMERICA............. Success stories shall not sieze in this forum in Jesus Name,,,,,,,,,, waiting for your interview experience.
Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 VIA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010 Police Report Renew: waiting
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010 2nd dose of Imunization : 24 April 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Interview Reschedule to : 4th August 2010
Interview success: waiting. HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

I want to know how can someone do if you dont have a school result to apply for the visa lottery, because i was told that if you dont have secondry school result you can get your visa. Just want to know is it possible for me without having a school result

madam funke i beg u with the name of GOD to plz go buy g.c.e form now an make sure u at list get 5 credit out of 9 subjet u will register.
My dear funke without 5 credit!!! ur going no where.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi to all
its the lords doing
shortly

my brother it is the Lord's doing an it marvellous in our ayes.
Go to church today and praise GOD like u've never did.

@funke that is if you have working Experience that meet with the requirement of the U.S Department Of Labour (D O L) standard as its apply to DV lottery. And you must within the past five years have two years of Experience in an occupation, you can Access the (D O L) website at : http://online.onetcenter.org/find. Or if you are for 2011 i sugest you put in for (G C E) and try to make at least five (5) credit out of nine (9) subject. Wish you success.
Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 VIA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010 Police Report Renew: waiting
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010 2nd dose of Imunization : 24 April 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Interview Reschedule to : 4th August 2010
Interview success: waiting. HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

i want to know how can someone do if you dont have a school result to apply for the visa lottery, because i was told that if you dont have secondry school result you can get your visa. Just want to know is it possible for me without having a school result

i don't think that is true ooo!...........YOU MUST AV @LST SSCE!

IT IS FINISHED, THUS SAID THY LORD

Helooooo my people,

I had a beautiful chat of an interview y/day - 6th July, 2010. Splendid cos mine wasn't really an interview but a chat with a beautiful damsel (Not the Chinko lady Sister of Jeun Sun Park oooh) I couldn't come on-line cos a friend insisted on "tantalizing me" somewhere @ Apapa, he held me "hostage" for a while. I over prepared for the D-day with 2 sleepness nights & enjoyed with songs of praises.

The resultant effect: I got diagnosed with stress & malaria this morning, I couldn't deal with JUST 3 slices of bread & a tiny cup of tea this morning (can u just imagine, aaaah MALARIA OoOWN DON PAFUKA OOOH!! MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA!!!).

I'm typing this message in pains, please bear with me for a day or 2, i pray it's gonna be so soon. Beutiful experiences n'a bia (is coming).

Pls pray 4 me for quick rebounce, I LUV U DIoE.

Congrats my brother.It is the the Lord's doing and a marvel in our eyes.

@Joequi, Thanks so much. I was just wondering dat how could i go abt gettin Letter frm my Department. I think i will just tell dem d truth dat i hav nt gotten my result. I hope it won't affect me.

get your transcripts and a letter of to whom it may concern from your HOD stating you have completed your studies but the result of your set is not yet ready.That was exactly what I did.Goodluck

@jolomiraphael What's up with u? Don't worry bro our good Lord will surely see u through.
@ajaylagos We are waiting for ur interview experience and observations...pls do tell us everything u can...Congrats
@asanrex Congrats man pls tell us everything about ur experience and observations

MY INTERVIEW EXERIENCE
I got to the US Consulate, Nigeria by 6am. My interview was for 7am
Exactly at 6:30am a guard came and spoke to us. We were told to form 3lines, one was for those coming to renew their visas, the second line was for non-immigrant and the last and third line was for diversity or immigrant visas.
We were told not to go in with phones, bags, metal objects, mirrors and so on. We were also asked to open up all envelopes like the ceiled medical report. Open it , even the white envelope and then put it back inside the brown envelope that contain our medical certificate.
We were ushered in and our appointment letters were collected from us and verified if truely we had an appointment at the embassy that day. If true, we were then given a payment slip, contact form and a green card containing our DV –number. Mine was DV-2. We went in had a seat, and filled in the contact form. On the contact from you are supposed to fill in your name, your street number, city, state, telephone number and e mail address. Make sure you then put down your Dv numbers on the top right hand corner of all the duplicate of your credentials. We were reminded to open all files especially the medical certificate. Inside there is a white envelope, and we were also asked to open it. Note that dv number is different from your original case number. So don’t make that mistake that was made by many. I didn’t make any mistake through out the process. Thanks to this great forum. I left my bag and phone in the house. I was just watching and laughing at others looking for were to keep their bags.
We were again ushered in for security check to find out if we had any unwanted object with us, please note that if found, you will be sent out of the embassy and you will have to go and start all over again, and you will be the last person this time around. So please take this as an advice
From here, we went in to pay the $775 interview fee. We were given two receipts. Keep it save because you will have to hand one of it over to the consulate officer interviewing you. We were then ushered in to the room were the interview is carried out. We were asked to have a seat and listen to our dv numbers. After some minutes, my number was called to go to window 10. There i handed my documents for check up. Only my birth certificate, provisional admission letter, GCE-A/L, and GCE O/L results were collected from me including the originals. Guys i was surprised to see my DSP-122 and DS-230 part 1 and 2 forms with my picture stapled on it, that i had filled and sent to Kentucky consulate centre in the US. I was then asked to sit down.

THE INTERVIEW PROPER
At around 9am i was then called by the interviewing Consulate officer, CO say to go to window 10
There i was asked to take up my right hand and swore to say the truth. My fingerprints were then taken again same as during the police certificate. I saw the Chinese-American lady i had heard about in this forum and i prayed to God that i should be interviewed by her and it came to pass. Guys that lady is so good and has a kind heart. She was just dishing out visas like pure water. Thank God it came to pass as i prayed to God. I Was interviewed by her.

CO: what is your name?
ME: -------------------------------------------
CO: How old are you
CO: Do you have any child
ME: --------------------------------------------
CO: Which primary school did you attend
CO: What year did you finish secondary school
CO: What is your profession
CO: Which university do you attend
CO: What is your course of study
CO: What part are you
CO: List some of the courses you did in your present part
CO: What is the relationship with these courses and your course of study
CO: Have you taken any computer programming courses before
CO: Congratulation, you are found eligible to immigrate to the US and was given a white paper on which was found my visa pick up date
ME: Thank you

Its the lord doing my brothers
I also promise to always come by and contribute to this forum because you never forget the hands that feed you
What a great forum
ALL THE BEST TO THOSE WAITING FOR THEIR INTERVIEW AND TO THOSE TO BE CURRENT
ALL OF US IN THIS GREAT FORUM ARE WINNERS

MY INTERVIEW EXERIENCE
Exactly at 6:30am a guard came and spoke to us. We were told to form 3lines, one was for those coming to renew their visas, the second line was for non-immigrant and the last and third line was for diversity or immigrant visas.
We were told not to go in with phones, bags, metal objects, mirrors and so on. We were also asked to open up all envelopes like the ceiled medical report. Open it , even the white envelope and then put it back inside the brown envelope that contain our medical certificate.
We were ushered in and our appointment letters were collected from us and verified if truely we had an appointment at the embassy that day. If true, we were then given a payment slip, contact form and a green card containing our DV –number. Mine was DV-2. We went in had a seat, and filled in the contact form. On the contact from you are supposed to fill in your name, your street number, city, state, telephone number and e mail address. Make sure you then put down your Dv numbers on the top right hand corner of all the duplicate of your credentials. We were reminded to open all files especially the medical certificate. Inside there is a white envelope, and we were also asked to open it. Note that dv number is different from your original case number. So don’t make that mistake that was made by many. I didn’t make any mistake through out the process. Thanks to this great forum. I left my bag and phone in the house. I was just watching and laughing at others looking for were to keep their bags.
We were again ushered in for security check to find out if we had any unwanted object with us, please note that if found, you will be sent out of the embassy and you will have to go and start all over again, and you will be the last person this time around. So please take this as an advice
From here, we went in to pay the $775 interview fee. We were given two receipts. Keep it save because you will have to hand one of it over to the consulate officer interviewing you. We were then ushered in to the room were the interview is carried out. We were asked to have a seat and listen to our dv numbers. After some minutes, my number was called to go to window 10. There i handed my documents for check up. Only my birth certificate, provisional admission letter, GCE-A/L, and GCE O/L results were collected from me including the originals. Guys i was surprised to see my DSP-122 and DS-230 part 1 and 2 forms with my picture stapled on it, that i had filled and sent to Kentucky consulate centre in the US. I was then asked to sit down.

THE INTERVIEW PROPER
At around 9am i was then called by the interviewing Consulate officer, CO say to go to window 10
There i was asked to take up my right hand and swore to say the truth. My fingerprints were then taken again same as during the police certificate. I saw the Chinese-American lady i had heard about in this forum and i prayed to God that i should be interviewed by her and it came to pass. Guys that lady is so good and has a kind heart. She was just dishing out visas like pure water. Thank God it came to pass as i prayed to God. I Was interviewed by her.

CO: Congratulation, you are found eligible to immigrate to the US and was given a white paper on which was found my visa pick up date

I also promise to always come by and contribute to this forum because you never forget the hands that feed you
What a great forum

God really took charge for u. Nice explanation and very clear. Congrats

MY INTERVIEW EXERIENCE

THE INTERVIEW PROPER

What a great forum

Congratulationssssssss.

Goodluck

hi everybody today somebody call me from the embassy to tell me that visa filling has changed frm $775 to $819.and my interview is tomorrow so everybody should be aware of this new development.after my interview tomorrow i will tell you guyz news and everybody pray for me .THANKS