• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hello all i have been off the house for some time, i have internet problem but am back now better. @ izi and soji james congratulations.

Hello all i have been off the house for some time, i have internet problem but am back now better..................................... @ izi and soji james congratulations. C N 2010AF00011***. Interview 1st week of August. HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

@ddoonn...Thank you jare....Still planning to entr USA.

My God will go with you.....JUST B SURE THAT YOUR DOCS ARE READY, WELL ARRANGED AND COMPLETED. Pray and be bold, express yourself very well, answer only the questions asked. Don't speak out of content...5mins @most! (IF UR DOCS ARE COMPLETED WITHOUT ANY COMPLICATION) THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO FAIL....just go with that mentality.

YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
IT IS FINISHED, THUS SAID THY LORD

Helooooo my people,

I had a beautiful chat of an interview y/day - 6th July, 2010. Splendid cos mine wasn't really an interview but a chat with a beautiful damsel (Not the Chinko lady Sister of Jeun Sun Park oooh) I couldn't come on-line cos a friend insisted on "tantalizing me" somewhere @ Apapa, he held me "hostage" for a while. I over prepared for the D-day with 2 sleepness nights & enjoyed with songs of praises.

The resultant effect: I got diagnosed with stress & malaria this morning, I couldn't deal with JUST 3 slices of bread & a tiny cup of tea this morning (can u just imagine, aaaah MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA OOOH!! MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA!!!).

I'm typing this message in pains, please bear with me for a day or 2, i pray it's gonna be so soon. Beutiful experiences n'a bia (is coming).

Pls pray 4 me for quick rebounce, I LUV U DIE.

Helooooo my people,

I had a beautiful chat of an interview y/day - 6th July, 2010. Splendid cos mine wasn't really an interview but a chat with a beautiful damsel (Not the Chinko lady Sister of Jeun Sun Park oooh) I couldn't come on-line cos a friend insisted on "tantalizing me" somewhere @ Apapa, he held me "hostage" for a while. I over prepared for the D-day with 2 sleepness nights & enjoyed with songs of praises.

The resultant effect: I got diagnosed with stress & malaria this morning, I couldn't deal with JUST 3 slices of bread & a tiny cup of tea this morning (can u just imagine, aaaah MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA OOOH!! MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA!!!).

I'm typing this message in pains, please bear with me for a day or 2, i pray it's gonna be so soon. Beutiful experiences n'a bia (is coming).

brother stand up an rejoice cos my GOD has done it for u.

thank God for you!...our God is Good!
@ajaylagos, JUST THAT GOD OK?

Can some one pls help me with cost of flight from nigeria to Texas? I was told 400k...can dis b true? men!

Helooooo my people,

Congrats man. I wish u success in the land of opportunity.
Meanwhile we awaits ur experience.

Thur say thy lord surely everythin wil be over @ajalagos u wil be fine............and tell us the way the interview chatting went tru........A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO U BRODA................. C N 2010AF00011*** Interview 1st week of August 2010 . HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

Can some one tell me how much 2 renew police report at Alagbon or is it free of charge based on my first payment. Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 VIA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010 Police Report Renew: waiting
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010 2nd dose of Imunization : 24 April 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Interview Reschedule to : 4th August 2010
Interview success: waiting. HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

I need som1 2help me out... I just finished my final exam in d Uni. It is obvious dat my result can't be out b4 my interview date. But, in a situation whereby the CO ask me my highest level of education; wht should i say? If i must tell d CO University n they ask me to giv dem proof (as in Transcript or statement of result), wht document should i present? I will appreciate ur comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OHIS.....go and get your TO-WHOM-IT- MAY-CONCERN letter from your school. That was what I used.

It will state that you have completed your Bsc and that your result is still awaiting.

Can some one tell me how much 2 renew police report at Alagbon or is it free of charge based on my first payment. Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 VIA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010 Police Report Renew: waiting
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010 2nd dose of Imunization : 24 April 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Interview Reschedule to : 4th August 2010
Interview success: waiting. HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

But you should know that nothing is free in this your country Nigeria. There is nothing like renew in their books, the report you currently have has expired so you have to get a new one.

Helooooo my people,

Ajaylagos,
Congrats.
Please try as quickly as you can to post ur experience for the benefit of those that are yet to go for their interviews.

Helooooo my people,

Ajalagos,

Congratulationssssss. I am very happy for you.

Waiting to get the details.

One love

I need som1 2help me out... I just finished my final exam in d Uni. It is obvious dat my result can't be out b4 my interview date. But, in a situation whereby the CO ask me my highest level of education; wht should i say? If i must tell d CO University n they ask me to giv dem proof (as in Transcript or statement of result), wht document should i present? I will appreciate ur comments.

Ohis,

from the experience of our man gasper, he had the same challenge like yours, he presented both his statement of result and transcript.

You may be asked your highest qualification, do well to tell the CO the truth ie B.sc of course, that u just graduated and your result is not yet out.

Goodluck.