• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi 2evry1 in dis forum... My CN is 19***. This visa bulleting is still keeping me in gr8 suspense. I hope d visa isn't abt 2b exhausted. @Joequi; even if we are current in August, wht Month do u tink dey can schedule us? Since dv2010 is gonna end Sept 30. Howeva, is there any Case Number higher than 19***. Pls, i need ur comment.

we shall be current August, the interviews will be schedule same month, all things being equall.

Hello- I made exactly same mistake and it was never an issue at all. Infact, no one will ask you about SSCE or PSLC with your B.Sc or equivalent.

All the best

thanks Ben Emman and Gasper...I am glad its a minor mistake. At least they can see the name of the secondary school on the supplemental form

I was going over documents again. I noticed that on the DS Part 1 Q23 "List below all the educational institutions attended"....We forgot to write his secondary and primary school information...it only has universities attended.

but on 2nd form "Supplemental registration form" It has all the educational institution listed including secondary and primary school information......

Is this ok.....All forms are now at the embassy....Should we contact the embassy to change it or just leave it like that

I cant believe i just noticed this now...

There is no problems at all.
Just get prepared thats all.
Best of luck

hi guys. l started my medicals today and i noticed that there were very few dv applicants and a lot of immigrant applicants. got to kamorass around past 9 and i didnt leave until past 1. My blood was taken and also did a chest x-ray and i was told to come back tomorrow by 2:30. i just want to know if this is normal bcos i thot after the first day, u dont get to go back until after about two weeks. guys what do you think.

i also forgot to mention that i was not asked for the letter showing my date of interview. as soon as i got to the reception i was only asked for my international passport and passport photographs. Is this how it works.

i also forgot to mention that i was not asked for the letter showing my date of interview. as soon as i got to the reception i was only asked for my international passport and passport photographs. Is this how it works.

Maybe your medicals will be done in two days!!!!

how many photographs did you use for your medicals?

SIR , my wife won the dv 2010. now we have the second package and our interview date is 19th of may. but we have a problem she has only secondary school qualification with 5 credit . now this is the problem the result is in two sittungs an one of it has 4credit which include; accounting, commerce,mathematics and economics. while the other has just yoruba.
pls wats our chance?

SIR , my wife won the dv 2010. now we have the second package and our interview date is 19th of may. but we have a problem she has only secondary school qualification with 5 credit . now this is the problem the result is in two sittungs an one of it has 4credit which include; accounting, commerce,mathematics and economics. while the other has just yoruba.
pls wats our chance?

So she does not have credit in English at all in any of them?credit in maths and english are normally required irrespective of the number of sittings but atleast two sittings is a fair one.If she has a pass in English and not F9 you guys MAY make it but really based on the discretion of the consular that will interview you.Other forum guys will also speak out on it so do not be discouraged in anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am afraid

I am dv 2010 winner from cameroon but presently studying in nigeria. my case number is
2010AF000459xx. i dont know if i will ever be current as i sent my forms late due to late receiver
of my notification letter. that was in february and cases are treated accoding to first come first save
base. pls house what can i do? can i ever have a chance of being interviewed before september 2010.

I am dv 2010 winner from cameroon but presently studying in nigeria. my case number is
2010AF000459xx. i dont know if i will ever be current as i sent my forms late due to late receiver
of my notification letter. that was in february and cases are treated accoding to first come first save
base. pls house what can i do? can i ever have a chance of being interviewed before september 2010.

I dnt tink dey do it first come, first serve. They do it according 2 CN. As 4ur High Case Numbr... I wil advise u 2put in prayers bcos wit God noting is impossible.

Hello house,

To our brothers n sisters who have successfully made it to the US, kindly share with us your observations so far.

I guess d house is dry for now b.cos no member is scheduled for interview till May. April ends today, so d house will stay cool till next week.

Glory be to God for sparing our lives to see the end of the 4th month in peace. Wish u all a splendid w/end as we step into the 5th month of MAY.

I dnt tink dey do it first come, first serve. They do it according 2 CN. As 4ur High Case Numbr... I wil advise u 2put in prayers bcos wit God noting is impossible.

Since you are from Cameroon, your case will be current in the next bulletin, hence will be schedule for interview in the month of July.

Good luck

Need help house

I guess d house is dry for now b.cos no member is scheduled for interview till May. April ends today, so d house will stay cool till next week.

Glory be to God for sparing our lives to see the end of the 4th month in peace. Wish u all a splendid w/end as we step into the 5th month of MAY.

pls house i need ur help, i and my wife received our 2nd NL yesterdaw and we have d interview in june. Pls im worried bcos i discovered my wife's name has not changed 2 my name in d 2nd letter but note me as beneficiary...so is it how supposed be? And in wat name should we do her passport...in her father's name or my name? How much is d medical report and police report? Pls ur urgent responses are needed. Thanks.

Do not panic, your case will be current in the next bulletin and will be schedule for interview in the month of July.

Check out the bulletin for May it might be out friday next week ie 7th May.

Goodluck

pls house i need ur help, i and my wife received our 2nd NL yesterdaw and we have d interview in june. Pls im worried bcos i discovered my wife's name has not changed 2 my name in d 2nd letter but note me as beneficiary...so is it how supposed be? And in wat name should we do her passport...in her father's name or my name? How much is d medical report and police report? Pls ur urgent responses are needed. Thanks.

Your situation is a bite complex, 1st when did you guys got married, before or after winning?, if it is after winning - did you guys notified KCC by sending a mail and attached the relevant document to back up your claim?

We need your response asap. Thses may help us to "profer" solution.

Your situation is a bite complex, 1st when did you guys got married, before or after winning?, if it is after winning - did you guys notified KCC by sending a mail and attached the relevant document to back up your claim?

We need your response asap. Thses may help us to "profer" solution.

we get married after she played but b4 she won and we sent the wedding cert. 2 d kcc to notify them. Is there anytin wrong?

we get married after she played but b4 she won and we sent the wedding cert. 2 d kcc to notify them. Is there anytin wrong?

Good, the problem is solved,nevertheless during your interview, you must prove the CO that the wedding was not an arrangee marriage. If so the international passport must be in your name to show that she is already married. However did KCC responded back to you after sending the mail to them? What did they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, the problem is solved,nevertheless during your interview, you must prove the CO that the wedding was not an arrangee marriage. If so the international passport must be in your name to show that she is already married. However did KCC responded back to you after sending the mail to them? What did they say.

we sent d marriage cert. with d 1st nl in june '09 so we didnt mail them since we've done from d start.....but another tin baffled me becos i mailed them 2 weeks ago 2 know our status but they said informatn i provided do not match dat i should check and resend,which i did and they said d same tin but my wife called me yesterday dat she's got d letter...im in lag while she's in ibadan. Im confused somehow.