• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Congratulations!!!

May God grant you open heavens in all your endeavors, amen.

Still getting those general responses concerning my interview date.

Sending another mail today.

The Lord sits on the throne.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

thanks bro u must surely get am soon.Goodluck we remain in prayers with you.

I am in New Jersey.Ya i received a welcome letter before getting the GC.POE:Atlanta and received GC exactly 3weeks after i came.Oboy! You enter this country we nor know......lol.Welcome to the states!

no mind me my bro is just due to the rushing and preparation i just dey here dey go for job with my SSN before my Green Card come how is your end overthere

Amenoooooooooo! I hear say na you be pastor for job for this forum.The guy for Ghanian thread when u pray for to get job, the guy say he don one.Hope that your blessings go reach me soon.

gasper my man,

You don't have any problem, since i have mentioned it. A good job is coming your way - receive it in Jesus name---

Could anyone please inform me about the documents required for affidavit of sponsorship, (i.e tax returns, bank statements and what? also how far back should it reflect in the document; 6 months?) Please I need to know this so that I can have that, as this is the last document that I need to get before my interview, and I also need the sender to send a copy to the US Consulate in Lagos before my appearance for interview, any details would be highly appreciated, I thank you guys for your support so far.

2010AF00014***
31st Mar, 2009 1st NL received
23rd Apr, 2009 forms sent back to kcc
1st Apr,10 police report completed
6th Apr,10 medicals started
8th Apr,10 2nd NL received
9th Apr,10 medicals completed
9th May,10 2nd dose of immunization
26th May,10 interview scheduled for 7:00 am

Could anyone please inform me about the documents required for affidavit of sponsorship, (i.e tax returns, bank statements and what? also how far back should it reflect in the document; 6 months?) Please I need to know this so that I can have that, as this is the last document that I need to get before my interview, and I also need the sender to send a copy to the US Consulate in Lagos before my appearance for interview, any details would be highly appreciated, I thank you guys for your support so far.

2010AF00014***

I think this document is no longer needed and Consular Officer, ur Interviewer won't ask you. So you've all the documents now. Go claim ur pass!

Greetings House, @ ferdiii I still need to get the affidavit of sponsorship, it's not costing me anything, I would prefer to be over-prepared than caught in an awe, please let me know the documents needed, I would appreciate any details from whoever knows.

2010AF00014***

Greetings House, @ ferdiii I still need to get the affidavit of sponsorship, it's not costing me anything, I would prefer to be over-prepared than caught in an awe, please let me know the documents needed, I would appreciate any details from whoever knows.

2010AF00014***

Please Seniors and those who have had successful interviews with family should help Mr whales_51

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations to all those people that had a successful interview.... dotman, moses in USA now and the rest members
am so sorry for being away for so long... i have been quite busy lately but anybody need my lil advice or any lil info pls leave a PM for me....

Great Forumite! I am happy I, my wife and my little son has received the GC yesterday. T o God be the glory. May this great GOD bless and reward every member of this forum and grant their request, Visa to those looking for it, Jobs to those looking for it in Jesus Name Amen.

Dear all, i am current for interview in london in june. I have 5 credit in WAEC including english but a pass in maths. I am just wandering if this is okay or do i have to have a credit too in maths before i qualify for visa. Your response is much appreciated

ladygaga,
go with wat u hv in ur hand. it is a bullet that will take u there in Jesus name Amen.

2010AF00014***

Bros I do understand.But u truly dont need the affidavit of support anymore in Lagos Nigeria except you are having your interview elsewhere.Just relax and be doing your revision.I would really advice before you go for your interview you read from the beginning of this thread to present date to get a fuller knowledge of the process and likely question to expect.That could also help to allay your fears on the AOS thing because many guys have discussed that before.Goodluck

2010AF00014***

Whales,
Sincerely you really dont need the AOS. I went with my family wife anf 2 kids and the never mentioned in all through the discussion let alone asking for it.
Don't bother yourself about it.
Best of luck in your forth coming interview

Great Forumite! I am happy I, my wife and my little son has received the GC yesterday. T o God be the glory. May this great GOD bless and reward every member of this forum and grant their request, Visa to those looking for it, Jobs to those looking for it in Jesus Name Amen.

Congratulations my brother.

congrats mosestaaboo.
big bros,s pls is there any diff or restriction in the green card giving to the main dv winner and the beneficiaries?
thanks

Hi,my sponsor visa expires May 2011. I am current for june. Can i change his adress or there is no effect? Am a kenyan.
I now know my interview date from kccdv. They wrote to me that any further questions concerning my case should be directed to Nairobi embassy. Can i inform them through e-mail that i have a new adress?

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean his visa for staying in USA as he do a job. He have 10 years now so he want to give his brother to write letters for me formal letter and i-134 but with the same adress i used on forms but now the letters and other details will be from his brother. Both are my cousins. Any effect?

Hi,my sponsor visa expires May 2011. I am current for june. Can i change his adress or there is no effect? Am a kenyan.

Your sponsor ought to be a permanent residence or a citizen, but for his visa to expire i don't get it.

However, you can still change to another address without implication. Your sponsor must be a permanent residence or a citizen.

Goodluck

Your sponsor ought to be a permanent residence or a citizen, but for his visa to expire i don't get it.

However, you can still change to another address without implication. Your sponsor must be a permanent residence or a citizen.

Goodluck

your green card expires after 10years if you dont renew it or apply for citizenship after 5years..Maybe that's what he is talking about. I am confused about his question too