• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Dear all, i am current for interview in london in june. I have 5 credit in WAEC including english but a pass in maths. I am just wandering if this is okay or do i have to have a credit too in maths before i qualify for visa. Your response is much appreciated

guy am just tired of all this shit men what is the meaning of this why is it happening to me now to rescheduled appointment WHY i pray it be to my favour by his GRACE

Hello, good people in this lovely house. Its good to be on this forum, 've been an observer on this forum since last year. I commend everyone in the house for your lovely words of encouragement to members.
ddoonn, I practically understand how you feel at the moments, it is human for we all to feel that way. One thing is very sure and I believe "what is meant for you will never pass you bye'' you will surely get it, promotion does not come from east neither is from the west but from God Almighty, the one who started the whole work. August is still very far but IT MUST SURELY COME IF CHRIST TARRY. Do not disturb yourself for that will not help you and all of us in the house. Be good.
@fiso: CONGRATULATIONS.
I am in a similar situation you were some weeks ago. My wife and I went thru the same process and we are still waiting on God to complete what he started. Our first interview was not that easy especially for me 'cos I was seriously down health wise, but we thank God. Our story is just like yours. We were taking a leave from all the advice given to you. Thank God for your success. We will update the house once we are thru with ours. Congrats my Brother once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could people who had their interviewed scheduled in london share their interview experience.Also do i need to appear in lagos to get my police report or i can send someone. i am having my interview in london in june

lady gaga,

u need to call one of the scotland yards around you to get the details of the dept that do fingerprinting 4 immigration purpose. you then send the fingerprinted forms to nigeria police for stamping. however u may need to fill out the nig police forms and finger printing too. i had my bro -in-law send e the forms from nig, i filled it and returned it to him b4 i was informed that the embassy wants the fingerprinting to be done here in the uk.

hope this helps. i have done my this way and have my interview in london nxt month

Pls forum,i need an urgent and meaningful advice. My cousin won dv lottery 2010 and got her NL in april '09 inwhich we sent back d package to kcc in May '09 as a registered mail. We got to know some weeks after that the package has been tampered with inwhich both the bar code sheet and sticky were missing. Now we've sent the letter without these papers and i sent e-mail to kcc to lodge the complaint to them in june '09 but dont hear anything from them till now. Pls can anyone advice us wat to do b4 this opportunity pass her by. Thanx 4 ur useful info.

CURRENT IS SO ELECTRICFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am really not sure if the above statement is correct grammartically right now am so glad that my number will be schedule for a DV visa interview;glory be to God in the Highest,.

Hey livewire007

Any DV2010 winner with questions, confusions or clarifications should clearly state them as i am a volunteer past winner thats willing to provide answers.

Kongratulations once more to 2010 DV winners.

thanx 4 ur help in advance,my wife won dv2010 and got d nl in april '09 and we sent it back in may '09 but later no dat the bar code sheet and d sticker were missing then we mailed d kcc immediately 2 complaint but they did reply till now and we've not received d 2nd nl as well. Pls wat do u think we can do or wat's happening? D package was tampered with in d first place n we didnt know b4 we sent it back pls advice.

CURRENT IS SO ELECTRICFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am really not sure if the above statement is correct grammartically right now am so glad that my number will be schedule for a DV visa interview;glory be to God in the Highest,.

dotman,

'grammer correct or no correct', the most important thing is that you are current. congratulationssss for being current.

Good luck.

Pls forum,i need an urgent and meaningful advice. My cousin won dv lottery 2010 and got her NL in april '09 inwhich we sent back d package to kcc in May '09 as a registered mail. We got to know some weeks after that the package has been tampered with inwhich both the bar code sheet and sticky were missing. Now we've sent the letter without these papers and i sent e-mail to kcc to lodge the complaint to them in june '09 but dont hear anything from them till now. Pls can anyone advice us wat to do b4 this opportunity pass her by. Thanx 4 ur useful info.

simon,

this is rather unfortunate, however before we analyse this issue, please could you let us know the case number? or update your signature.

call them directly on 606 526 7500....So you can get direct answers on what's going on!!! Goodluck

Please edit your signature, so we can know how to advice you better!!! Click on settings on top right of your screen. scroll down, you will edit signature on your left, thanks!!!

Nice prediction joequi. I hope n pray for u to be current soonest.
congrats to those successfully selected in dv 2011.
guys, whose interview is next?

Thanks fiso,

From my calculation, i will be current July or August by the grace of God.

who is next for interview this april!!!

House please dont forget smalllacrimose in your prayers!!! Nervousness is starting to kick in, although there is still a long wait ahead....

Dear all, i am current for interview in london in june. I have 5 credit in WAEC including english but a pass in maths. I am just wandering if this is okay or do i have to have a credit too in maths before i qualify for visa. Your response is much appreciated

I knew a colleagues' wife 2 years back, her o'level was not ok however she was a registered nurse. She got her visa at last. In Ghanian thread such question was asked, it was interprited as passes. Do you have a degree/HND or working experience, these will help too.

However, KCC did not indicate that the 5 credit must be in Maths or English.

You will be ok.

in the 1st NL, it was stated that you need to have 5 passes ( E is a pass).......... im from Ghana and that was in my 1st NL, dont know if it applies to nigerians, if it does then u r ok

House please dont forget smalllacrimose in your prayers!!! Nervousness is starting to kick in, although there is still a long wait ahead....

My brother we can never forget you, like in this house, our stories are always good becouse our God is in control, becouse He is in control Success must come you way in Jesus name.

My brother there is no need to be nervous, all you need to do right now is simply to prepare the required documentations then leave the rest to God. You know God's convenant with this forum is success and I know success is yours.
Best of Luck

call them directly on 606 526 7500....So you can get direct answers on what's going on!!! Goodluck

Please edit your signature, so we can know how to advice you better!!! Click on settings on top right of your screen. scroll down, you will edit signature on your left, thanks!!!

Guys thank u very much. I've sent an e-mail 2 kcc on last friday and got an automated message that it has been received and routed 2 concerned group. So im waiting 2 read from them dis wk. Nevatheless ur advice and encouragement will be appreciated.

Guys thank u very much. I've sent an e-mail 2 kcc on last friday and got an automated message that it has been received and routed 2 concerned group. So im waiting 2 read from them dis wk. Nevatheless ur advice and encouragement will be appreciated.

From your case number it shows that you are current for May. KCC needs to tell you what is happening. If all things being equal your fill should be in US embassy Lagos by now and your 2nd NL should be on the way.

Good luck.