• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

I'm still very confuse abt dis Visa bulletin. In May dey will be in 16,200 while other African countries are now in 20 smthg. While is Nigerian still behind? Is dere any possibility dat dey will get to CN:-19*** b4 July. I'm perplexed.

ohis,

be calm, it will be ok. July or August we shall be current in Jesus name.

Please add your signature.

MAY VISA BULLETIN IS OUT

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act provides a maximum of up to 55,000 immigrant visas each fiscal year to permit immigration opportunities for persons from countries other than the principal sources of current immigration to the United States. The Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) passed by Congress in November 1997 stipulates that beginning with DV-99, and for as long as necessary, up to 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program. This reduction has resulted in the DV-2010 annual limit being reduced to 50,000. DV visas are divided among six geographic regions. No one country can receive more than seven percent of the available diversity visas in any one year.

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 39,200 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2010 program ends as of September 30, 2010. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2010 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2010 principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2010. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2010 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK
CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JUNE

For June, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified
DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 45,600 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 19,550
EUROPE 31,000
OCEANIA 1,175
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,300

D. MEXICO EMPLOYMENT THIRD AND THIRD OTHER WORKER VISA AVAILABILITY

Due to continued heavy applicant demand, primarily by USCIS Offices for adjustment of status cases, the annual limits for the Mexico Employment Third and Third preference Other Worker categories have been reached. As a result, both categories have become “unavailable.” Visa numbers will become available once again in October with the start of the new fiscal year.

E. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

Family-sponsored: During the past fifteen months, the level of demand for numbers in the Family-sponsored preference categories has been very low. As a result, the cut-off dates for most Family preference categories have been advancing at a very rapid pace, in an attempt to generate demand so that the annual numerical limits may be fully utilized. If demand for numbers should begin to materialize cut-off date movements may begin to slow or stop.
Dominican Republic: Continued heavy applicant demand for Dominican Republic numbers is likely to result in the oversubscription of this chargeability in June. This would cause the cut-off dates for the Family second preference categories to be earlier than those which apply to most other countries.

Employment-based: Applicant demand for Employment Fourth preference numbers remains very heavy. It is likely that a cut-off date will need to be established in an effort to keep number use within the annual limits. Depending upon number use, this action could occur as early as June.

F. MONITORING CUT-OFF DATE MOVEMENT AND REPORTING CHANGES OF ADDRESS FOR CASES BEING PROCESSED OVERSEAS

This Visa Bulletin allows applicants in the numerically controlled immigrant visa categories to follow the movement of the monthly cut-off dates. The information is also available on-line at www.travel.state.gov. The cut-off dates are used to determine which applicants may be entitled to either: 1) be scheduled for a formal visa interview if processing their case overseas at an Embassy or Consulate, or 2) file an adjustment of status application if they are already in the United States and eligible to have their case processed at a USCIS Office.

All readers should be aware that any changes of address for applicants processing their case overseas should always be reported to the National Visa Center. It is essential that the National Visa Center have the correct address so that information regarding the processing of the case at an overseas post may be sent to the applicant.

When contacting the National Visa Center (NVC) directly about an immigrant visa application case, always include the following information:

The NVC case number
Name of the principal applicant
Principal applicant’s date of birth
Name of the petitioner
Petitioner’s date of birth

The public may submit inquiries to the NVC via e-mail at: nvcinquiry@state.gov

In order to ensure a prompt response:

Provide the relevant NVC Case Number on the subject line of the e-mail.
Provide the applicant’s name and date of birth, and the petitioner’s name and date of birth.
Provide the name of the law office requesting information.
Provide the name of the employer if the petition is employment based.
Refer to only one case per e-mail message.
Customer Service

Telephone operators are available to respond to inquiries Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 12:00am (EST). Please call (603) 334-0700

Postal Mail

National Visa Center
Attn: WC

Congrats Dotman and Izi,i know you guys are now current.Hope to have you guys in the States in Summer.

Joequi and Ajaylagos and those who are yet to be current,goodluck to you guys.We still have 3months remaining.

Joequi and Phluck good predictions from u guys!

Congrats Dotman and Izi,i know you guys are now current.Hope to have you guys in the States in Summer.

Joequi and Ajaylagos and those who are yet to be current,goodluck to you guys.We still have 3months remaining.

Congratulations to everyone current. Now all we need are your prayers..........The wait is killing me but it is well!!!

solaonil....have you checked back with kcc or is it up to four weeks yet?

To all those that are waiting to be current, we will all look back and praise God!!!

May Visa Bulletin is out

Guys,

we are moving. Ajalagos will be current for July.

DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
AFRICA 45,600

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 19,550
EUROPE 31,000
OCEANIA 1,175

Guys,

we are moving. Ajalagos will be current for July.

AFRICA 45,600

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 19,550
EUROPE 31,000
OCEANIA 1,175

u'll be current too in July by God's grace

gasper,

Thanks so much for your concern. Aja Lagos will definitely be current by July and me by the Grace of God will follow ie August. However anything can happen, i could join ajalagos.

Wishing those current for June success and others schedule for interview a wonderful congratulations in advance.

Congratulations to everyone current. Now all we need are your prayers..........The wait is killing me but it is well!!!

solaonil....have you checked back with kcc or is it up to four weeks yet?

To all those that are waiting to be current, we will all look back and praise God!!!

Hi smalllacrimose thanks for checking up on me. I emailed kcc on wednesday nd dey told me to e-mail back in 7- 10 business days for my interview date. I got my police report done today just waitin to do my medicals. Have u started ur processing?

Hi smalllacrimose thanks for checking up on me. I emailed kcc on wednesday nd dey told me to e-mail back in 7- 10 business days for my interview date. I got my police report done today just waitin to do my medicals. Have u started ur processing?

No, thanks for asking! processing (medicals and police report) wont start till the end of april. All other documents are set though but still wrapping up things here before going to Naija. Hopefully, everything does not take too long....I am begging God for a smooth process. God is with us on this forum, our case wont be different from others.

I was told that you can get medicals and police report done in two weeks (the last two documents to complete my file). The interview is scheduled for middle of may.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellow forumites,

like i promise that i shall release my prediction today, after some careful analysis of previous years, my prediction for this month bulletin that will be out on FRIDAY is within 17,500 - 18,200

House i need your inputs. PROPHET we are still expecting your prediction.

One love.

Good prediction.

Your number don dey near!!!

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

GREAT FORUMITE GREAT! GREAT FORUMITE GREAT!! GREAT FORUMITE GREAT!!!
I want to appreciate every members of this forum for their earnest contribution, prayers, useful information and other support. It has help almost 99.9% members of this forum. Petit bammyrichie senator kc and other great members of this forum God will richly bless each and everyone of you as you exploit the land of milk and honey.
By the special grace of God Almighty I , my wife and kid have arrived successfully in the State, received my SSN today and still waiting for my GC. Now having promises for jobs but they told me to wait till SSN and GC receive. Pleas I need more info on way forward. God is a member of this forum so every body should be rest assured that it is well. Bammy Thanks so much for your private mails and phone communication. Every member should take note that THE LORD'S IS EARTH AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF meaning American Embassy Lagos is God own poperty, and USA is God own country. Hey! I charge every member of this forum to be bold and fearless because our God is perfectly in control. So those going for the VISA, The visa is yours. Those in America, The Land is for your possession. So I am rejoicing with every one in America, Singing: Father to you oooh be all the glory, to you ooh Lord be all the honor and adoration for ever more. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.

Yeah, to God be the glory now and forever, amen.

Thanks for the prayers and advice.

Congratulations on the SSN and job promises.

May you remain richly blessed.

guy am just tired of all this shit men what is the meaning of this why is it happening to me now to rescheduled appointment WHY i pray it be to my favour by his GRACE

Sorry about missing your interview and all... I feel for you man, after all the opportunity cost, stress and anxiety. But look at the bright side. It's not like you went for the interview and was rejected, its just that it's been postponed. You are lucky to have gotten a day in August. What if you were given the last days of September? People do get visas till the last day but then, you know say tension go high well well. August will surely come and by his grace, you will come back to testify. Just take it easy and press on. Our Lord sits on the throne.

MAY VISA BULLETIN IS OUT

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act provides a maximum of up to 55,000 immigrant visas each fiscal year to permit immigration opportunities for persons from countries other than the principal sources of current immigration to the United States. The Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) passed by Congress in November 1997 stipulates that beginning with DV-99, and for as long as necessary, up to 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program. This reduction has resulted in the DV-2010 annual limit being reduced to 50,000. DV visas are divided among six geographic regions. No one country can receive more than seven percent of the available diversity visas in any one year.

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 39,200 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2010 program ends as of September 30, 2010. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2010 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2010 principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2010. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2010 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK
CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JUNE

AFRICA 45,600 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 19,550
EUROPE 31,000
OCEANIA 1,175

D. MEXICO EMPLOYMENT THIRD AND THIRD OTHER WORKER VISA AVAILABILITY

Due to continued heavy applicant demand, primarily by USCIS Offices for adjustment of status cases, the annual limits for the Mexico Employment Third and Third preference Other Worker categories have been reached. As a result, both categories have become “unavailable.” Visa numbers will become available once again in October with the start of the new fiscal year.

E. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

Family-sponsored: During the past fifteen months, the level of demand for numbers in the Family-sponsored preference categories has been very low. As a result, the cut-off dates for most Family preference categories have been advancing at a very rapid pace, in an attempt to generate demand so that the annual numerical limits may be fully utilized. If demand for numbers should begin to materialize cut-off date movements may begin to slow or stop.
Dominican Republic: Continued heavy applicant demand for Dominican Republic numbers is likely to result in the oversubscription of this chargeability in June. This would cause the cut-off dates for the Family second preference categories to be earlier than those which apply to most other countries.

Employment-based: Applicant demand for Employment Fourth preference numbers remains very heavy. It is likely that a cut-off date will need to be established in an effort to keep number use within the annual limits. Depending upon number use, this action could occur as early as June.

F. MONITORING CUT-OFF DATE MOVEMENT AND REPORTING CHANGES OF ADDRESS FOR CASES BEING PROCESSED OVERSEAS

This Visa Bulletin allows applicants in the numerically controlled immigrant visa categories to follow the movement of the monthly cut-off dates. The information is also available on-line at www.travel.state.gov. The cut-off dates are used to determine which applicants may be entitled to either: 1) be scheduled for a formal visa interview if processing their case overseas at an Embassy or Consulate, or 2) file an adjustment of status application if they are already in the United States and eligible to have their case processed at a USCIS Office.

All readers should be aware that any changes of address for applicants processing their case overseas should always be reported to the National Visa Center. It is essential that the National Visa Center have the correct address so that information regarding the processing of the case at an overseas post may be sent to the applicant.

When contacting the National Visa Center (NVC) directly about an immigrant visa application case, always include the following information:

The NVC case number
Name of the principal applicant
Principal applicant’s date of birth
Name of the petitioner
Petitioner’s date of birth

The public may submit inquiries to the NVC via e-mail at: nvcinquiry@state.gov

In order to ensure a prompt response:

Provide the relevant NVC Case Number on the subject line of the e-mail.
Provide the applicant’s name and date of birth, and the petitioner’s name and date of birth.
Provide the name of the law office requesting information.
Provide the name of the employer if the petition is employment based.
Refer to only one case per e-mail message.
Customer Service

Telephone operators are available to respond to inquiries Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 12:00am (EST). Please call (603) 334-0700

Postal Mail

National Visa Center
Attn: WC

God is doing wonders in this forum, I can see a whole lot of forumites are now current. congratulations to those now current and best wishes to those still waiting to be current, just be rest assured that your time will surely come.

ferdii, i have not heard anything yet about the 2011 ,dv lucky selectees from nigeria. Usually Notification Letters starts to arrive in nigeria from end of april.
dont worry ,i wish u all the best this time round.
dont forget God's time is the best.
...to God be the glory.
Thanks, and we don't know if some regions have started seeing theirs. No news at all from KCC either. I told a guy who got to the US via this way to help me reach KCC.Am still waiting for him to get back to me.Am loving how the queue is moving, and hopefully by September, it must have surpassed 19***

Are you for real?........WOW.......God will surely answer our prayers too Amen.......concrats 2 ur Aunt......i'm happy for her.......

Good prediction.

Your number don dey near!!!

Thanks my brother,

one or two bulletins, from my calculations i shall be there. But forumites i try for this prediction.

I don chop the tin wey Prophet Phluck chop------ The next prediction will close to perfection.

Nice prediction joequi. I hope n pray for u to be current soonest.
congrats to those successfully selected in dv 2011.
guys, whose interview is next?