• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi Guys,
I give thanks to the owner of my soul, the I AM THAT I AM, the Almighty Father. He made it possible for me and my wife. Please you guys should help me thank God for a successful visa interview. I am picking up our visas very soon. God is great. Thanks to all you forumites for your help and prayers. I will be giving you the interview gist soon.

Hi Guys,
I give thanks to the owner of my soul, the I AM THAT I AM, the Almighty Father. He made it possible for me and my wife. Please you guys should help me thank God for a successful visa interview. I am picking up our visas very soon. God is great. Thanks to all you forumites for your help and prayers. I will be giving you the interview gist soon.

Congratulations!!! All glory to God

Hi Guys,

congrats lewis, i was quite concerned as we didnt see u come up to tell us ur success story immediately. anyway congrats once again.....so what next? pop champaine. lol.
pls dont forget to tell us ur story.

..to GOD be the glory

Hi Guys,

congrats lewis4u am happy for you guys. All the best as you prepare to move

Hi Guys,

Lewis,

Congratulation for the succesful interview, however we need to read your experience. Abeg 'do us well to post it'.

hello house, long time, hope u all good. Got my Green Card some few days ago, gettin the green card pretty soon..........congrats to all those dat had successful interviews, those goin for interview goodluck and those waitin to b current, hav faith.

hi guys,
i give thanks to the owner of my soul, the i am that i am, the almighty father. He made it possible for me and my wife. Please you guys should help me thank god for a successful visa interview. I am picking up our visas very soon. God is great. Thanks to all you forumites for your help and prayers. I will be giving you the interview gist soon.

congratulations

Hi Guys,

Congratulations!!!

All the time God is great!!!

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

hello house, long time, hope u all good. Got my Green Card some few days ago, gettin the green card pretty soon..........congrats to all those dat had successful interviews, those goin for interview goodluck and those waitin to b current, hav faith.

danje,

congratsssss, wishing you well

We are good.

Congratulations Danje,

All the best.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

I mean his visa for staying in USA as he do a job. He have 10 years now so he want to give his brother to write letters for me formal letter and i-134 but with the same adress i used on forms but now the letters and other details will be from his brother. Both are my cousins. Any effect?

Parsitau,

No effect, anybody can write i-134 sofar he is a permanent residence or a citizen.

Goodluck

Last edited by a moderator:
Its great to see the all the winners from Nigieria in the DV Lottery 2010...Next year we can see more people getting green card to USA from nigeria...........

Hi all. Do a single DV winner from nigeria need an affidavit of support or am i gud to go without it to the interview, though am yet to be current. Pls can someone elaborate more on this AOS thing. Also am i gud to go with seven credits from waec including maths and english but excluding chemistry. Thanx

Hi all. Do a single DV winner from nigeria need an affidavit of support or am i gud to go without it to the interview, though am yet to be current. Pls can someone elaborate more on this AOS thing. Also am i gud to go with seven credits from waec including maths and english but excluding chemistry. Thanx

Hi Donsino, u are gud to go without AOS and also good to go with your present WAEC result. Don't stress yourself with the AOS palavar cos its not an issue for 9ja. Gud to see someone with a similar case number with mine. We gonna be current in July man.

Hi forumites, please I need your professional & intelligent advices on an issue:

I was employed as an Accounts Officer as stated in the appointment letter. Few months latter I was assigned the job of an Accountant due to restructuring with specific job specifications in writing and that is simply my job over the years & also being called in d office by that position. The posting was genuinely made by the management with changes in pay but unfortunately it was verbally made at a meeting and no official letter to that effect till date.

So, on the forms sent to KCC, I put Accountant as present occupation and job title because that is actually what my job is. Since the Consular Officer and the embassy rely on letter of employment or promotion or something on the organization’s letter-headed paper than stories, how will I prove to the C.O that that’s my job?

Note that based on qualification via work experience, an Accountant qualifies but an Accounts Officer will not.

The main point of focus here is: EMPLOYMENT LETTER STATES ACCOUNTS OFFICER WHILE KCC FORMS STATES ACCOUNTANT.

- What could be the implication?

- Should I ignore it since I also qualify based on education?

Your advices are required so as to inform KCC for adjustment IF NECESSARY and before the next bulletin is released

Hi forumites, please I need your professional & intelligent advices on an issue:

I was employed as an Accounts Officer as stated in the appointment letter. Few months latter I was assigned the job of an Accountant due to restructuring with specific job specifications in writing and that is simply my job over the years & also being called in d office by that position. The posting was genuinely made by the management with changes in pay but unfortunately it was verbally made at a meeting and no official letter to that effect till date.

So, on the forms sent to KCC, I put Accountant as present occupation and job title because that is actually what my job is. Since the Consular Officer and the embassy rely on letter of employment or promotion or something on the organization’s letter-headed paper than stories, how will I prove to the C.O that that’s my job?

Note that based on qualification via work experience, an Accountant qualifies but an Accounts Officer will not.

The main point of focus here is: EMPLOYMENT LETTER STATES ACCOUNTS OFFICER WHILE KCC FORMS STATES ACCOUNTANT.

Your advices are required so as to inform KCC for adjustment IF NECESSARY and before the next bulletin is released

Man, don't stress yourself. You don't need employer letter or there is the need to prove your job position as an accountant during your interview. What is important is your educational qualification since according to you, you qualify based on education.

Note: On the day of your interview, let the interviewing officer aware that you are using education as the qualifying criteria. It's not advisable to use job experience when you can prove this with educational certificates.

Last edited by a moderator:

My Brother;
Yes, if you qualify by education, just get ready, answers to edcational questions; ur o'level as well as your profession. Forget about employment letter and that stuffs.
You must prove yourself as an ACCOUNTANT.
Just do your bit and God will finish the rest.

Navigator has been so busy hence my absence from the forum.
I wish everyone awaiting their interview good success. Amen.

So, on the forms sent to KCC, I put Accountant as present occupation and job title because that is actually what my job is. Since the Consular Officer and the embassy rely on letter of employment or promotion or something on the organizations letter-headed paper than stories, how will I prove to the C.O that thats my job?

Hi man,
I share the same point with ammeck and navigator. As long as you also qualify via education, on the day of your interview, you will be given a form to indicate whether you qualify through work or education. Kindly tick education to avoid any wahala.