• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My brother there is no need to be nervous, all you need to do right now is simply to prepare the required documentations then leave the rest to God. You know God's convenant with this forum is success and I know success is yours.
Best of Luck

My brother we can never forget you, like in this house, our stories are always good becouse our God is in control, becouse He is in control Success must come you way in Jesus name.

Amen!!!!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations to all those people that had a successful interview.... dotman, moses in USA now and the rest members
am so sorry for being away for so long... i have been quite busy lately but anybody need my lil advice or any lil info pls leave a PM for me....

CURRENT IS SO ELECTRICFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am really not sure if the above statement is correct grammartically right now am so glad that my number will be schedule for a DV visa interview;glory be to God in the Highest,.

Congratulations Dotman!!!

Happy for you.

May the Lord grant you success, amen.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

@Bammyrichie,

Long time!!!

Glad you have not forgotten us.

Hope everything is falling into place for you.

Remain blessed.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us with victory

Nice prediction joequi. I hope n pray for u to be current soonest.
congrats to those successfully selected in dv 2011.
guys, whose interview is next?

Lewis4u, Today, we r awaiting the gud talk script.COngrats in advance oh!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a brand new week, therefore i am wishing those going for their interview this week a big success.

I got My SSN today.I got the GC and SSN just within a month of my stay here.Thank God everything is now set for me.Guys who are coming goodluck.

congrate gasper if i may ask wish state are you and where was your point of entry my point of entry was newyork but my base place is chicago i came in 2 weeks ago and i have goteen my SSN but still waiting for the GREEN CARD how many weeks does it take for ur green card to come and did you received a wellcome letter before you receive the Green Card?

I am in New Jersey.Ya i received a welcome letter before getting the GC.POE:Atlanta and received GC exactly 3weeks after i came.Oboy! You enter this country we nor know......lol.Welcome to the states!

I got My SSN today.I got the GC and SSN just within a month of my stay here.Thank God everything is now set for
me.Guys who are coming goodluck.

My brother man,
Congrats oh, now you are hit the streets for a job.
All the best in your endeavors

congrate gasper if i may ask wish state are you and where was your point of entry my point of entry was newyork but my base place is chicago i came in 2 weeks ago and i have goteen my SSN but still waiting for the GREEN CARD how many weeks does it take for ur green card to come and did you received a wellcome letter before you receive the Green Card?

Bros,
ALthough you sneaked in but God has found you and doing wonders.
Best of luck.

I got My SSN today.I got the GC and SSN just within a month of my stay here.Thank God everything is now set for me.Guys who are coming goodluck.

gasper,

I hail oooooo, congratulationsssss. so the job hunt wiil start now?. You will be highly favoured in Jesus name.

Congratulations!!!

May God grant you open heavens in all your endeavors, amen.

Still getting those general responses concerning my interview date.

Sending another mail today.

The Lord sits on the throne.

who is next for interview this april!!!

House please dont forget smalllacrimose in your prayers!!! Nervousness is starting to kick in, although there is still a long wait ahead....

I trust you are doing your own bit...

That interview day shall surely come.

and the Lord will cause his face to shine upon you

and crown you with victory.

In Jesus name, amen.

gasper,

I hail oooooo, congratulationsssss. so the job hunt wiil start now?. You will be highly favoured in Jesus name.

Amenoooooooooo! I hear say na you be pastor for job for this forum.The guy for Ghanian thread when u pray for to get job, the guy say he don one.Hope that your blessings go reach me soon.