• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi everyone,
i need your help. my interview is in march however i dont have ethiopian certificate of good conduct which i suppose to have and i dont know whether i can get it
before my interview or not. so here i need your advice.

can i go to the interview without that police report and submit it later? or shall i request my interview to be postponed so that i can get it before the interveiw?

thanks.

Nurberg,
Police report is clearly stated as a must and going without it will not spell well for you. I will suggest you get it before your interview.
Best of luck

Hi everyone,
i need your help. my interview is in march however i dont have ethiopian certificate of good conduct which i suppose to have and i dont know whether i can get it
before my interview or not. so here i need your advice.

can i go to the interview without that police report and submit it later? or shall i request my interview to be postponed so that i can get it before the interveiw?

thanks.

It's not too late to apply for the police certificate.

How to obtain one

Ethiopian Federal Police Commission Forensic Investigation Department
P.O. Box 80358
Addis Ababa
Ethiopia

You should apply to the address above and include with your application:
--two passport-size photographs
--photocopies of the pages of your passport
--the applicable fees
--a letter from KCC requesting the certificate (copy of 2nd NL)
--an original set of fingerprints taken by the police authority of your country of residence

You may also ask a representative to submit the request in person on your behalf by presenting proof of legal representation and the documents listed above.

You may try this number to see if you could speak to someone over there +251 1 15512744

Nurberg,
Police report is clearly stated as a must and going without it will not spell well for you. I will suggest you get it before your interview.
Best of luck

Ok i will try to get it before my interview. jst pray for me.

thanks phluck2 and ammeck09.

still not current

For April, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 31,700

Except:
Egypt: 20,800
Ethiopia: 19,300
Nigeria: 14,600
ASIA 13,600
EUROPE 26,300
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,000
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,000

Last edited by a moderator:
For April, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
AFRICA 31,700

Except:
ASIA 13,600
EUROPE 26,300
OCEANIA 1,000

The Bulletin is becoming slower and slower.

God help us.

AFRICA 31,700

Except:
ASIA 13,600
EUROPE 26,300
OCEANIA 1,000

My brother,
This one beat me oh.
I think this is Mutallab effect oh God help us

My brother,
This one beat me oh.
I think this is Mutallab effect oh God help us

lol that's what the person next to me just said.....this is not cool especially when you are few numbers away...............Have you guys seen the 2001 numbers, it was stuck on 14000 something for about 5 months. I pray this would not be the case for this year

Last edited by a moderator:
AFRICA 31,700

Except:
ASIA 13,600
EUROPE 26,300
OCEANIA 1,000

What a ****. This increment is sooooooooo ugly. What a numbrer!!!

Let's thank God guys at least it moved up. Judging from previous years around this period it does not move at all it stays on d same number. I pray next month wud be better insha Allah. Am hopeful

My CN is: 2010AF00019***. Can som1 give me a clue pls; I made a mistake in my form by using my fathers name as d petitioner instead of a US citizen. I've mail kcc, bt dey hav nt given me reply. Lastly, can som1 giv me kcc phone number.

@Ohis, the petitioner name is not a problem at all. You've got nothing to be afraid of alright, I made the same mistake and filled my lawyer's name there, but when I got to the embassy and given another small paper to fill my name and petitioner's name there. So I wrote my instead, I also was hoping questions will be ask from that part but nothing even come up with it. It's means nothing alright, Just keep up with this tread and some from few years back. I was asked questions I saw on here many times, and i give the answer instantly the questions were asked. I got my visa already, so you gonna get yours.

Thank God for a save trip. Pls can you kindly help with the agent you use for your ticket. I have been trying hard to see if I can get something as low as what you paid but to no avail I will really appreciate you reply.

Sorry, i didn't go through an agent, i got their number(1 279 8888) from their web site(www.qatarairways.com) called the lagos contact office in Victoria Island, they made a reservation for me, gave me a Booking reference number, did a cost evaluation check on the trip, told me the exchange rate in Naira and gave me their Eco Bank account details to go n pay. After payment, i scanned the teller with the Booking Reference No boldly written on it and sent to them after which they updated it and sent me an electronic iternary ticket. hope this answers ur question.:)

@waheed; tanks 4givin me hope. I just wonder wen KCC will send me my 2NL. My CN is 2010AF00019***. I wnt 2call KCC, can som1 giv me their number and also include dere code. Thanks!

@waheed; tanks 4givin me hope. I just wonder wen KCC will send me my 2NL. My CN is 2010AF00019***. I wnt 2call KCC, can som1 giv me their number and also include dere code. Thanks!

Ohis,
Here is the number you can reach KCC on +16065267500 but with your case number I will only advice you follow the bullettin until your number becomes current after which you can start calling them.
They are currently on 14600 which some way off your 19*** that is your case number.
Best of luck.

My CN is: 2010AF00019***. Can som1 give me a clue pls; I made a mistake in my form by using my fathers name as d petitioner instead of a US citizen. I've mail kcc, bt dey hav nt given me reply. Lastly, can som1 giv me kcc phone number.

ohis,
You are the petitioner, take note!, all the best.