• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi everybody,

The house is quite silent thses days. Watin de happen.

Joequi,
I no understand oh, I tot some of our people will be having their interviews in the next few days. We hope to hear the success stories to keep the forum bubbling again.

@ phluck ... arrived here safely!

Petit,
I thank God for journey mercies for you and I wish you very well in the land of hope.
Now I believe you will be enjoying the cold weather after yrs of heat in Nigeria.
Take care and best of luck.
Finally do not forget the forum as you have been one of the most active persons here, we will always need your help and advises.

Joequi,
I no understand oh, I tot some of our people will be having their interviews in the next few days. We hope to hear the success stories to keep the forum bubbling again.

I pray so my brother.I guess i am the next online; i am having mine next week.I pray God to remember me too like the rest.

@ phluck ... arrived here safely!

Hi Petit,

Congratulations for safe arrival. We all wish u the very best in d dream land. This is indeed the beginning of a new dawn for you and so shall it be for us all, amen.

Could you please share with us your in-flight and airport arrival experiences ? It's quite a while we had that.

You remain our one and only Honorable Secretary.

Good luck.

I pray so my brother.I guess i am the next online; i am having mine next week.I pray God to remember me too like the rest.

Gasper you success has been consumated in the spirit all you are going to do is fulfill all righteousness. Your story shall not be different from the rest as you are going to succeed.
House please lets remember Gasper in prayers.
My guy go and rule your world and come back with the success stories.
Best of luck.

petit
Thank God for the safe trip. Wish you all the best in the land of hope. Just expect us to join you soon
Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-WAITING
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

Favour,
I think the NPC cert is for those that were bore before the mid 80. so if u were born maybe in the late 80s then you have to get the NPC certificate as that is what they accept at the embassy.
AOS is actually affidavit of support which out to be issued to you by you supposed host in the US but I learnt its no long applicable, you can scan thru the thread to believe this.
Best of luck in your interview we will be waiting to hear you testimonies.

ok tkanks phluck2, I will try and get it ASAP

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

@Joequi and Phluck

Thanks you brothers for the wishes.By the grace of God i surely come back with joy to post my interview.

@Petit, glad that you arrived safely, very happy for you. I was hoping you are going to Atlanta surprised that you are in Chicago now, cause that's where I'm heading too. Can you tell me on your fight and the weather condition there now.

Need advice from the house

The Lord has done it again
@ petit I thank GOD for journey mercy.
To my KOKO I THANK GOD FOR ANSWER OUR PRAYERS.
PLS I HAVE THIS QUESTION TO ASK
ON MY ON LINE NO 4 QUESTION WAS CITY WHERE YOU WHERE BORN. AND MY DSP FORM I STILL WRITE THE CITY. BUT NOW IN MY INTERN.PASSPORT MY VILLAGE AS PLACE OF BIRTH WAS WRITING IN MY PASSPORT.
PLS CAN I WRITE KCC ABOUT THIS INFORMATION?
PLS NEED YOUR HELP VERY URGENT.

The Lord has done it again
@ petit I thank GOD for journey mercy.
To my KOKO I THANK GOD FOR ANSWER OUR PRAYERS.
PLS I HAVE THIS QUESTION TO ASK
ON MY ON LINE NO 4 QUESTION WAS CITY WHERE YOU WHERE BORN. AND MY DSP FORM I STILL WRITE THE CITY. BUT NOW IN MY INTERN.PASSPORT MY VILLAGE AS PLACE OF BIRTH WAS WRITING IN MY PASSPORT.
PLS CAN I WRITE KCC ABOUT THIS INFORMATION?
PLS NEED YOUR HELP VERY URGENT.

Thomastutus,
I will suggest you go and turn your passport in for correction so that everything will be pretty much same. Afterall you filled the forms for your passport so you shouldn't have made such a mistake. I really dont think the writing to KCC option will be the best if your case is already processed. By the way you do not have a proper signature, pls create one so we can know how to advice you better.
Best of luck

Favour,
I think the NPC cert is for those that were bore before the mid 80. so if u were born maybe in the late 80s then you have to get the NPC certificate as that is what they accept at the embassy.
AOS is actually affidavit of support which out to be issued to you by you supposed host in the US but I learnt its no long applicable, you can scan thru the thread to believe this.
Best of luck in your interview we will be waiting to hear you testimonies.

phluck2,
pls one more thing to ask about NPC cert. is it going to be backdated or i should just allow the present date on it?

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09

gasper2000,
it is well with you. Hope to read your success story soon

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09

phluck2,
pls one more thing to ask about NPC cert. is it going to be backdated or i should just allow the present date on it?

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09

Favor2me,
Pls for consistency do not back date anything, the CO knows that people here do not necessarily have birth certs so they always see affidavit hence they decided to use the NPC cert. Once you get to NPC they will tell you the process which is usually asking you to get an affidavit from where the information for your NPC cert will be drawn.
Best of luck.