• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

People,
I was just going thru the trend of numbers that have been current for all regions since DV 2010 interviews started. I noticed that Nigeria started well ahead of them all but as at the last bulletin Nigeria is now behind all of them.
I think we really have to pray hard so the trend can turn for the better in the next bulletin.
Meanwhile I wish all those whose interviews are coming this week success and best of luck for those that are yet to be current.

People,
I was just going thru the trend of numbers that have been current for all regions since DV 2010 interviews started. I noticed that Nigeria started well ahead of them all but as at the last bulletin Nigeria is now behind all of them.
I think we really have to pray hard so the trend can turn for the better in the next bulletin.
Meanwhile I wish all those whose interviews are coming this week success and best of luck for those that are yet to be current.

PHLUCK2,

That is just it, we are really praying for next month bulletin to be ok. However Nigeria always starts well later to be overtaken by Egypt and Ethiopia always.

We shall get there.

US friendship with Nigeria still intact - Obama’s aide

Written by Christian Okeke

The United States Assistant Secretary of State for Africa, Ambassador Johnnie Carson, has said US friendship and relationship with Nigeria has not changed.

This came as he also expressed appreciation to all Nigerians for what he called “their well wishes since the December 25 attempted attack” and pledged that as good bilateral partners, US will work together with Nigeria against global threats.

A statement from the US Embassy in Abuja, a copy of which was made available to the Nigerian Tribune on Sunday stated that the envoy would be visiting Nigeria this month as a follow-up to US Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton’s August 2009 visit.

Ambassador Carson is expected to meet with senior government officials and leaders of civil society on a broad array of issues.

The statement went further to state that Ambassador Carson’s visit underscored the continuing importance of the US-Nigeria bilateral relationship and the desire of the US Government to engage with Nigeria on issues of importance to both countries.

Guys the bulletin is poor but there is no cause for alarm yet.Always remember God's time is the best.According to Joequi "we must all get there" And by the special grace of God we must except God is no longer on the throne.

US friendship with Nigeria still intact - Obama’s aide

Written by Christian Okeke

The United States Assistant Secretary of State for Africa, Ambassador Johnnie Carson, has said US friendship and relationship with Nigeria has not changed.

This came as he also expressed appreciation to all Nigerians for what he called “their well wishes since the December 25 attempted attack” and pledged that as good bilateral partners, US will work together with Nigeria against global threats.

A statement from the US Embassy in Abuja, a copy of which was made available to the Nigerian Tribune on Sunday stated that the envoy would be visiting Nigeria this month as a follow-up to US Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton’s August 2009 visit.

Ambassador Carson is expected to meet with senior government officials and leaders of civil society on a broad array of issues.

The statement went further to state that Ambassador Carson’s visit underscored the continuing importance of the US-Nigeria bilateral relationship and the desire of the US Government to engage with Nigeria on issues of importance to both countries.

I guess we can all now stop making insinuations about the bomber affecting the bulletin.

Hello everyone, does anyone have recent information on the range of case number being processed as at now, mine is 2010AF00013XXX, cos i still havent recieved 2ND NL, but I am hopeful that it would be sent soonest, any information would do.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, does anyone have recent information on the range of case number being processed as at now, mine is 2010AF00013XXX, cos i still havent recieved 2ND NL, but I am hopeful that it would be sent soonest, any information would do.

Thanks.

Whales,
All you have to do is send a mail to KCC as the number at the moment is 14,600. They will tell you the status of your case and if already scheduled for interview they will let you know the date.
You have to be really fast about it as you are yet to go for medicals and police report.
Best of Luck

Thanks.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?276910-DV-2009-Lucky-winners-from-Nigeria/page64

In the above you claimed a different number and now another.Guy i think you have to update your signature and let us know when you sent back those forms and the real initials of your case number if you really wanna get help.

Ajay,
Just take it easy, it will surely get to your turn. Do not use hard line language on the way the numbers are going.

Hi Phluck2,

Thanx bro. Yes, it will surely get to my turn looking at previous years statistics. I thought d number would be greater than what they added, anyway, it is well in Jesus name, amen.

CN: 2010AF00019***.Pls, can som1 counsel me on wht 2do. Since i'm still awaiting my 2nd NL, can i go 4my Medicals n Police report now or after i must have receive my 2NL.

Last edited by a moderator:
CN: 2010AF00019***.Pls, can som1 counsel me on wht 2do. Since i'm still awaiting my 2nd NL, can i go 4my Medicals n Police report now or after i must have receive my 2NL.

Ohis,
You have to wait until you are current and scheduled for interview before you can start your medicals.

Guys will i photoopy the immunization record and add it to the file where i will put all photocopied materials?

You dont need to make copies of your immunisations. The records must have been sighted by the doctors at Kamorass and its has been included in the medical report to the embassy.
Best of luck

petit where are you?????
The house is getting so so quiet, where are all those that have had their interviews recently? pls come and share the experience with the house.

Thank God for a save trip. Pls can you kindly help with the agent you use for your ticket. I have been trying hard to see if I can get something as low as what you paid but to no avail I will really appreciate you reply.

rumuky can u please send your gsm number t my inbox, mine is **check ur inbox**

Hi all,

Thank God for the testimony so far over members who are already successful in their interviews. For those of us who are yet to get there, success shall be our story too.I have questions about my birth cert.Is it a must I get National Population Cert. when I already have my birth cert. from a reputable hospital.Also what is AOS? Please i need answers to these questions.
Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-WAITING
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

Hi all,

Thank God for the testimony so far over members who are already successful in their interviews. For those of us who are yet to get there, success shall be our story too.I have questions about my birth cert.Is it a must I get National Population Cert. when I already have my birth cert. from a reputable hospital.Also what is AOS? Please i need answers to these questions.
Regards

CN-2010AF00012xxx
NL SENT BY KCC-MARCH,09
NL RECVD-May,09
NL SENT BACK-July,09
2ND NL received-25th Jan,2010
MEDICALS STARTED-09/02/2010
MEDICALS COMPLETED-WAITING
INTERVIEW SUCCESSFUL-WAITING

"HE KNOWS THE THOUGHTS HE HAS TOWARDS ME,SAITH THE LORD,THOUGHTS OF PEACE AND NOT OF EVIL,TO GIVE ME AN EXPECTED END. Jere.1:29"

Favour,
I think the NPC cert is for those that were bore before the mid 80. so if u were born maybe in the late 80s then you have to get the NPC certificate as that is what they accept at the embassy.
AOS is actually affidavit of support which out to be issued to you by you supposed host in the US but I learnt its no long applicable, you can scan thru the thread to believe this.
Best of luck in your interview we will be waiting to hear you testimonies.