• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hi everyone om new here and my case no.is 14xxx.hp to learn alot 4rm dis forum.God bless u all.

prodigyy u are welcome to the forum where ppl make dreams come true.i am also a new member cos i joined this forum about a month ago.i can bet it with u.i have gathered very usefull information frm here. u are welcome once again

Hello everyone it's only me again hope we are all looking forward to the next visa bulletin and my shout out goes to you my brother Gasper2000 fingers cross you will be current in 9 days time,i know the road has been long but your joy cometh in the morning and not forgetting Alhaji Danje,Haba mallam on your own you finished the sallah ram without giving us anyway Barka De Sallah in arrears,it is well cos you are next in line 4 Allah's favour this will be a month of breakthrough 4 you, insha Allah.Petit,how are you am sure you are rollicking with Baba Himself Olodumare will bless you for all your work here, Bammy Nko? well done bro since you are in Kaduna i will say Nagode.To you all my love i give God bless. Cheers.

Dear, friend
I cannot but urge you to keep up with the good work that you have been doing on the thread ,i want to let you know that God's willing you will surely succeed in your Endeavour, well done dearest(petit,dotman,phill,and all members of this thread)I m praying earnestly that may GOD crown all your efforts with success and to God be the Glory I'am hearing good news from (petit,phil )and others.
Please i need your serious advice.Send me the respond before i feinted.My heart find no peace.
Married with a kid.To God be the Glory after apply for America Visa and playing the lottery several time,My wife won this 2010. We received the NL filled the form and send it back to KCC and confirm received.
Here are my questions:
1 .In Q 29 of the form they ask your petitioner name and adrress,but i mistake put the name of the person that will accommodate in US.
Can this disqualified me I should writ to KCC to correct the mistake.

2. My case number is too high,I am from a small french speaking country that share bundry with nigeria but base in Nigeria with my family.
My CN 2010AF00068XXX
3. Only 50000 visa to be issued and my number are over 50000 is there a chance for me?

4. It take a long process(3-5 MONTHS) to get some of documents before you get your passport in my country,
Can I go ahead and have all my documents and my passport ready for me and the members of the family that I put in my application?
Best Regard

Hopefully heard from you SO THAT I CAN SLEEP.
Please I send some e mail to these adress,
rainbow24177@yahoo.com
stevenmatlock1@yahoo.com
pls waiting for your reply.
you can also contact me @ this box:thomastutus@gmail.com
GOD bless you all the great people from nigeria.
You are so wonderfull
Peace Love and Unity

Don't be a doubting thomas!!!

Dear, friend
I cannot but urge you to keep up with the good work that you have been doing on the thread ,i want to let you know that God's willing you will surely succeed in your Endeavour, well done dearest(petit,dotman,phill,and all members of this thread)I m praying earnestly that may GOD crown all your efforts with success and to God be the Glory I'am hearing good news from (petit,phil )and others.
Please i need your serious advice.Send me the respond before i feinted.My heart find no peace.
Married with a kid.To God be the Glory after apply for America Visa and playing the lottery several time,My wife won this 2010. We received the NL filled the form and send it back to KCC and confirm received.
Here are my questions:
1 .In Q 29 of the form they ask your petitioner name and adrress,but i mistake put the name of the person that will accommodate in US.
Can this disqualified me I should writ to KCC to correct the mistake.

2. My case number is too high,I am from a small french speaking country that share bundry with nigeria but base in Nigeria with my family.
My CN 2010AF00068XXX
3. Only 50000 visa to be issued and my number are over 50000 is there a chance for me?

4. It take a long process(3-5 MONTHS) to get some of documents before you get your passport in my country,
Can I go ahead and have all my documents and my passport ready for me and the members of the family that I put in my application?
Best Regard

Hopefully heard from you SO THAT I CAN SLEEP.
Please I send some e mail to these adress,
rainbow24177@yahoo.com
stevenmatlock1@yahoo.com
pls waiting for your reply.
you can also contact me @ this box:thomastutus@gmail.com
GOD bless you all the great people from nigeria.
You are so wonderfull
Peace Love and Unity

Let me start by saying congratulation and PLEASE DO NOT FAINT!,what you need to do is to contact kcc through email or fax stating your wife's name ,D.O.B and Place of Birth as well as her notification number,you can now inform them that you wrote your sponsor's name in the column for the petitioner,you will be allowed to rectify this mistake as it is no problem, print a new page of the form fill it with correct information and attach it to your mail and send it, that should settle the first issue. Secondly, if you are legally based in Nigeria you can have your interview wherever you are legally based irrespective of your country of origin, as your country is not listed seperately unlike NIGERIA and the rest, there is ample oppourtunity that your number is likely to be current for Africa. Lastly you should by now have started the process of getting your documents, all i can say at this point is that you should do all that is humanly possible on behalf of you family and leave the rest for God.:cool:

@prodiggy ur welcome, u shud b very happy & thankful 2 God for bringing u here.
@dotman, dont worry i'll bluetooth the sallah meat to u or jus P.M it..lol.. Jj<jus jokin>. How hav u been?.
@everybody, Hope U all are praying for all of us dat r goin for our interview(s) dis December.
MAY GOD SEE US ALL THROUGH. Ameen.

hello petit it seems u are online. i am so so so nervous about about the end result of my case

Hello Jolomirapheal, please try to include your signature, you need not be nervous, try to build up some courage, God is with you, and He'll help you in all your affairs.

Hello everyone it's only me again hope we are all looking forward to the next visa bulletin and my shout out goes to you my brother Gasper2000 fingers cross you will be current in 9 days time,i know the road has been long but your joy cometh in the morning and not forgetting Alhaji Danje,Haba mallam on your own you finished the sallah ram without giving us anyway Barka De Sallah in arrears,it is well cos you are next in line 4 Allah's favour this will be a month of breakthrough 4 you, insha Allah.Petit,how are you am sure you are rollicking with Baba Himself Olodumare will bless you for all your work here, Bammy Nko? well done bro since you are in Kaduna i will say Nagode.To you all my love i give God bless. Cheers.

hey dotman.... long time no see.. hope you're okay... Yes ooo am fine, thanks for checking

@prodiggy ur welcome, u shud b very happy & thankful 2 God for bringing u here.
@dotman, dont worry i'll bluetooth the sallah meat to u or jus P.M it..lol.. Jj<jus jokin>. How hav u been?.
@everybody, Hope U all are praying for all of us dat r goin for our interview(s) dis December.
MAY GOD SEE US ALL THROUGH. Ameen.

@Danje, goodluck in your upcoming interview, are you done with your medicals now? May God really stand by you and ensure you succeed in your endeavour... Why dont you include your signature?

my brother i am highly expectant.Do not be surprise if you become current aswell;you cant predict kcc anymore.

hello petit it seems u are online. i am so so so nervous about about the end result of my case

Bros you know the drugs for these anxiety and tension for this lottery of a thing?Just commit it to God in prayer,believe me, you will have some relief.It is helping me alot.

Let me start by saying congratulation and PLEASE DO NOT FAINT!,what you need to do is to contact kcc through email or fax stating your wife's name ,D.O.B and Place of Birth as well as her notification number,you can now inform them that you wrote your sponsor's name in the column for the petitioner,you will be allowed to rectify this mistake as it is no problem, print a new page of the form fill it with correct information and attach it to your mail and send it, that should settle the first issue. Secondly, if you are legally based in Nigeria you can have your interview wherever you are legally based irrespective of your country of origin, as your country is not listed seperately unlike NIGERIA and the rest, there is ample oppourtunity that your number is likely to be current for Africa. Lastly you should by now have started the process of getting your documents, all i can say at this point is that you should do all that is humanly possible on behalf of you family and leave the rest for God.:cool:

Dotman,thank you very much bcos someone told me that there is no problem for that,he said your sponsor can be you petitioner it is true?
God bless you
But I want to let you know that i ask kcc to send my interview to my country.I will go ahead now and get all my documents and for the family ready.
I can now have my sleep to night
once again thank you.