• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

congra petit. am so happy for you, and wish you all the best in your future life in the US. Please those of us waiting for the interview need your invaluable help; please do stay around in the forum.

Best,
Lome

Petit,
A big congratulations from me and my entire family. It is indeed only natural that you reap what you sow.
You are a wonderful member of this forum and the result has proven it.
Just keep up the good works and the Lord of Host will surely reward you now and always.
Once again congratulations and welcome to America.

Hello House,
First of all Congratulations to Petit, Senator and all those that had gone through a successful interview. I am new in the forum but this place has become like a classroom to me any day I don’t visit the site it’s like something is missing out in my body.

I really want to know if I have any body in the same situation with me. I received my NL late because of NIPOST wahala, I wrote KCC last 2 weeks and was told that my forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of my visa processing. My purpose of sending the mail was to get my interview date; I was thinking that the DV visa interviews were going to be according to CN. I will appreciate if any one can tell me when am likely to get my second NL or interview date, I am counting on you guys

CN: 2010AF00002xxx
NL dated: 20th of March 2009
NL received: 8th July 2009
Returned forms: 15th July 2009
confirmed delivery 17th Sept 2009
2nd NL received: Still waiting
Started medicals: Still waiting
Visa interview: Still waiting

I am quite sure you will be current in January, I am in same boat as you and I have spoken to KCC and they confirmed that it takes between 8 and 12 weeks of receipt of your forms to process them.
Just try and send a mail to them to confirm your date and possible you will get a confirmation to start your medicals.
Do not fret and best of luck as push towards success.

Congrat !!!

Sorry for not adding this earlier.

Consular Officer: Good morning
Me: Good morning
Consular Officer:You are here because you are one of the selected DV winners for further processing
Me: Yes Ma
Consular Officer:Raise up your hand...Do you swear to say the truth today?
Me:I swear to say the truth today(With my Hand up raised)
Consular Officer:What is your Full Name?
Me: I told Her
Consular Officer:How Old are You?
Consular Officer:Your qualification is based on education
Me: Yes ma
Consular Officer:What is your highest degree?
Me: SSCE (Then she took the Original copy of my Result from the File and held it)
Consular Officer:How many subjects did you entered for?
Consular Officer:And her many did you pass?
Me: I passed All Ma.
Consular Officer: You made all your papers?
Me: Yes Ma.
Consular Officer: You know I will have to verify this result on my Computer?
Me: No problem Ma.
Consular Officer:Ok...So In Biology..What do you understand by the Word Anaerobic?
Me:..Blah...blah..blah (I think she was satisfied with the answer i gave)
Consular Officer:Ok..In Agricultural Science..What is Crop Rotation?
Me:..Blah...blah..blah
Consular Officer:Ok...In Chemistry..What is an acid?
Me: I tried to say define an acid...(But she was not satisfied with that)
Consular Officer:What is the relationship betwn Acid and Base?
Me: (I got what she wanted to hear..And just shared something about it)
Consular Officer:How do you know an Acid?
Me: (The Question sounded strange to me..But when i asked it she was talking about litmus paper..She just nodded)
Consular Officer:In Physics...What is a simple machine?
Me: (Again i said something.And after then,she gave me back the original copy of my Results and even the scratch Card.Without scratching it Or re-verifying the authenticity of my result)
Consular Officer: She asked my to excuse her........And went out and came back with the yellow paper.At that point..I could Only say the Hail Mary Pray..Over and Over and Over again..Inside me
Consular Officer:(She sat down again and started typing things into her Computer)She asked who was my sponsor?
Me: I told her my Uncle
Consular Officer:What type of visa did he entered the United States with?
Me: I told her..i wasnt sure because i was very young at the time
Consular Officer:So what are you doing presently
Me: ..Blah...blah..blah
Consular Officer:Are you Married?
Me: NO
Consular Officer: Any kids
Me: NO
Consular Officer:Congratulations...You have been found eligible for a Visa.(She handed over the Yellow Paper to me and told me where to go..to pick-up the Visa and to pay 1250NGN.Though the informations were also written on the paper.And that i wasnt supposed to buy a ticket until i receive my visa next week.Because there could be delay with the printing.
ME: OK ...Ma...Thank you very much.bye

Glory be to JESUS!!!!! Honour to MARY

........................................................................................

May the Lord be with every one on this forum for the help you have rendered many....Knowingly and Unknowingly.I could not have kept this to myself....I am most grateful to God almighty and thanks to the User: Nucleus...with this thread link //forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=301518.....(The Link is not complete..You will need to add http yourself on your browser)
And others who have shared their interview experience on this forum.

Before any of you go for your Interview at the Consulate (Embassy) please ensure that you check the above thread.It was greatly helpful to me.As it was well Contructed and showed the real picture and all relevant details of what to expect.

Especially for Immigrant Visas (IV) and the DV Winners who are applying for a IV Visa with their Educational Qualifications.I mean those that are not working...With SSCE or University Degree.

One thing you should put at the front of your mind is that...Its God.Because the Bible says that If not God,the Labourer labours invain.
Your winning the Lottery is not the end,as the serious part is even yet to come.You need to hold on to God in everything,and as we evidentally know He never fails.

I will refer back to one of the thread on this forum that says: He who kneel before God,shall Stand before great men.Yes! You can stand before Great Men by reverencing God.

Case Number:2010AF000017XX
1NL Sent from KCC : 20th March 2009
1NL Received :12th April,2009
Sent to KCC:29th April,2009(Using Fedex)
Confirmation :4th May,2009(Confirmed delivery Online)
2NL Sent from KCC : 27th August 2009
2NL Received:16th September 2009
1st Medical Test:6th October,2009
Police Report:6th October,2009
Medical Test completed:20th October,2009
Successful Interview:28th October,2009
Pick-up visa:4th November,2009

Our Help is in the Name of the Lord...Who made Heaven and Earth!
Glory be to God the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit...And Peace to his People On Earth.

Blessed be to Our Most Holy Mother Mary...The Queen of Angels.

God Remember Nigeria......God Bless America!!!!
[/B]

Hi hp4rmzynx,
Congrat once again!!! I wish u a great success in US.
Hello every body in d house,equiped urself with information u discovered in dis great site b4 going 4 interview. CO are willing to give everybody VISA if u present require documents they requested for.Pls House, refer people that won DV to dis great site,if dey did not aware !

Here is the link to my interview experience @ embassy,if you find it difficult to locate on DV 2009 Thread:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=276910&page=52

Posted by NUCLEUS,Page 52,post number 1544
I wish current & upcoming DV Winners great success in life

Last edited by a moderator:
Petit Kcongratulations! You have helped the old and the young,married and unmarried, now you have proved to the whole house that you dont only talk but you can also do it... Petit, you are too much.i hereby give you the title " osinanwataburuogaranya 1 of DV 2010" iboboy say so

iboy, all these compliments for me? thank u loads.

congra petit. am so happy for you, and wish you all the best in your future life in the US. Please those of us waiting for the interview need your invaluable help; please do stay around in the forum.

Best,
Lome

thanks lome.

Petit,
A big congratulations from me and my entire family. It is indeed only natural that you reap what you sow.
You are a wonderful member of this forum and the result has proven it.
Just keep up the good works and the Lord of Host will surely reward you now and always.
Once again congratulations and welcome to America.

hmm phluck, so much thanks to u and ur family. i appreciate d great words of encouragement. God has shown Himself merciful to me, He will also do so f

Hi hp4rmzynx,
Congrat once again!!! I wish u a great success in US.
Hello every body in d house,equiped urself with information u discovered in dis great site b4 going 4 interview. CO are willing to give everybody VISA if u present require documents they requested for.Pls House, refer people that won DV to dis great site,if dey did not aware !

congrats, i rejoice wt u. lets encourage posting experiences like this, it goes a long way.

Nucleus:same person using User ID(Diamond_009)
Case Number:2009AF00013XXX
NL Received:1st May,2008
Sent to KCC:16th May,2008(Using NIPOST @ MM Airport)
Confirmation :2nd June,2008(Confirmed delivery @ NAHCO NIPOST office)
2NL Received:3rd June,2009
1st Medical Test:5th June,2009
Medical Test completed:23rd June,2009
Police Report:26th June,2009
Successful Interview:7th July,2009
Pick-up visa:14th July,2009

Nucleus hw far, thanks for introducing me to this furum its great to discover, hw is ur preparation hw is alison am also looking forward to joining u up in january wen i will go for my interview pls join me in prayer i we give u a call latter

I have the NPC birth certificate, but the problem i have now is that the recipt i used in making payment with the High Court is missing... do i need to do another one or go on with NPC birth certificate without the court recipt. Thanks!

I have the NPC birth certificate, but the problem i have now is that the recipt i used in making payment with the High Court is missing... do i need to do another one or go on with NPC birth certificate without the court recipt. Thanks!

Just go with the sworn affidavit to NPC office to collect it, they wont ask u for any receipt and make sure you keep all your documents well so they dont get missing.
Cheers!

Petit Kcongratulations! You have helped the old and the young,married and unmarried, now you have proved to the whole house that you dont only talk but you can also do it... Petit, you are too much.i hereby give you the title " osinanwataburuogaranya 1 of DV 2010" iboboy say so

Still wishin d rest of us God's divine Favour-Best of Luck & Success @our interviews... He's done it already, Nothing'z Above Prayer.
@iboboy, u r a confirm Ibonian...
Let me try one-- *OSONDI-OWENDI*lol.

@ Petit
Congrats on your interview. Waow you are so popular around here, so many messages from forum members. Well, congrats and keep up the good work.
I move a motion that Petit be appointed the "Mama" of the 2010 Nigerian thread, any seconder?

@ Petit
Congrats on your interview. Waow you are so popular around here, so many messages from forum members. Well, congrats and keep up the good work.
I move a motion that Petit be appointed the "Mama" of the 2010 Nigerian thread, any seconder?

yeah i Second.

@ Petit

LOL.. I cant stop laffin

hello Petit,
i know the euphoria hasnt reduced at all. we're all happy for u.
pls i have a ?. from ur signature u did ur medicals BEFORE u received your 2nd NL. how's that?
Our case # is current but KCC says we shud call on 15th of dec to know our interview date but i need to know if we can commence d medicals and how given that we've not received the 2nd NL.

hello Petit,
i know the euphoria hasnt reduced at all. we're all happy for u.
pls i have a ?. from ur signature u did ur medicals BEFORE u received your 2nd NL. how's that?
Our case # is current but KCC says we shud call on 15th of dec to know our interview date but i need to know if we can commence d medicals and how given that we've not received the 2nd NL.

Yes Tonell, my meds started before my NL came, as a matter of fact, i completed the meds before the NL came.. Bulletins are often released around 9th-10th of every month, so email them instead to know your interview date, that way you print that out and go for your medicals with that.