• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

phluck is a prophet, hmmmmmmmmmm he looks into the future and sees clearly... he said it and it's just exactly as he predicted...

Congratulations to all those who are current in February, wishing you the very best as you prepare...Goodluck

My people,
Why is KCC playing with us? don't they know we are waiting for them.
Any way I am guessing 14,000...............
Any one joining me on this??????????

Pastor,Prophet, Bishop, Chief Native doctor Phluck2, your prediction no get part 2.

Wishing all my people that are current for Febuary a BIG success.

Last edited by a moderator:
My brothers,sister(petit) and sisters(if there is any other lady in the forum.On behalf of those current in Feb.,we say thank u for your wishes and highly solicit for your prayers.Those waiting for interview,we say gudluck and those waiting to be current,the lord will do it for u guys.I believe prayers is actually what has led us so far.Let us remain steadfast.NOT TO US ,LORD,NOT TO US BUT TO YOUR NAME GIVE THE GLORY!

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY...

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 23,400 Except:
Egypt: 12,300
Ethiopia: 12,475
Nigeria: 12,900

ASIA 9,475
EUROPE 19,750
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 775
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 925...

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN FEBRUAY

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 27,500 Except:
Egypt: 15,600
Ethiopia: 14,700
Nigeria: 14,000

ASIA 10,550
EUROPE 22,400
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 870
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 950

Dotman, thanks for the update!!! Guess you will be current in March or April, best of luck.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Finally out.Phluck was right afterall.
For those current for February,all the very best.
Start putting your documents together.

Finally out.Phluck was right afterall.
For those current for February,all the very best.
Start putting your documents together.

To all our people who are current for February, CONGRATS.
The journey is now on for you but the story remains the same. SUCCESS.
Just go about you preparations with prayers and you will come to give us the good news and the end of the day.
Once again congratulations to every one now current.

Pastor,Prophet, Bishop, Chief Native doctor Phluck2, your prediction no get part 2.

Wishing all my people that are current for Febuary a BIG success.

Joequi,
All these names for me?
God is doing a great job in this forum.
The search is now on for February Bulletin

I wish all those that will be current from now till February d best of luck, congratulations. And to those of us on the awaiting list, na one by one God dey do Him work for us, so congratulations to us too that we are on God's list.

Pastor Phluck, you are God sent Pastor to this household, that was a one-in-town prophetic prediction.

I hereby nominate Phluck as the Pastor of the house, what do u think guys?

To all our people who are current for February, CONGRATS.
The journey is now on for you but the story remains the same. SUCCESS.
Just go about you preparations with prayers and you will come to give us the good news and the end of the day.
Once again congratulations to every one now current.

hello everyone. i am using this medium to wish everyone that is current for dec, january and febuary. good luck. i have not called the kcc for a week now. but i guess mine should also be out in the new bulletin.

CN: 2010AF00010xxx
REGSTD FOR DV 28TH OCT,08
NL DATED 7TH MAY,09
NL RECVD 30 OF MAY,09
FORM SENT BACK TO KCC 16TH AUGUST,09
CONFIRM DELIVERY FROM DHL,28TH AUGUST,09
KCC CONFIRM RECEIPT OF FORM,3RD SEPTEMBER,09
2ND NL RECEIVED WAITING
INTERVIEW DATE WAITING
GOD HAS DECREED IT AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS THAT WE SHALL ALL RISE TO THE TOP.

Guys please i have an issue.
I just got to know that my sponsor in the States, got an international job in another country.His residence in the States is still intact. I am not sure he is relocating finally to the new country that he got the job because he is a greencard holder that has approached five years and might be filing for citizenship anytime from now.So he currently shuttles the States and the new country.
my questions are

1 Do you think his move has any implication in being successful at the interview?

2 Does kCC,USCIS, or the embassy in Nigeria contact our sponsors at all? Because i fear if they do,he might not be reached because he might at work in the new country when the embassy finally decides to call him.

3 Please is there any one in the forum whose sponsor was contacted before or after his/her interview?

please responses are welcomed.Thanks for i know i can count on the experiences of you guys.

Guys please i have an issue.
I just got to know that my sponsor in the States, got an international job in another country.His residence in the States is still intact. I am not sure he is relocating finally to the new country that he got the job because he is a greencard holder that has approached five years and might be filing for citizenship anytime from now.So he currently shuttles the States and the new country.
my questions are

1 Do you think his move has any implication in being successful at the interview?

2 Does kCC,USCIS, or the embassy in Nigeria contact our sponsors at all? Because i fear if they do,he might not be reached because he might at work in the new country when the embassy finally decides to call him.

3 Please is there any one in the forum whose sponsor was contacted before or after his/her interview?

please responses are welcomed.Thanks for i know i can count on the experiences of you guys.

Gasper2000
In response to ur question, YES, my sponsor was contacted. However, he did not tell me if it was before, during or after the interview. BUT HE WAS CONTACTED ON PHONE.
Just do your bit and leave the rest to the ONE who started the journey for you; for it is not ur power or might that u got to this far.
Good luck

Hi everyone, I am using wishing does of us waiting and looking forward to our interview best of luck. I am also congratulating those whose interview will be in Feburary a big welcome to preparing themselves towards the interview. I know in starting from next week success stories will start to flow again in this forum.

I never thought the embassy or kcc will contact the sponsor. But thats nice anyway.

Success is ours. We will make it during our interview my people cause God is alive.

NL Got to KCC June via FEDEX
Started medicals: Waiting
Completed Medicals: Waiting
2nd NL recieved: Waiting

Gasper2000
In response to ur question, YES, my sponsor was contacted. However, he did not tell me if it was before, during or after the interview. BUT HE WAS CONTACTED ON PHONE.
Just do your bit and leave the rest to the ONE who started the journey for you; for it is not ur power or might that u got to this far.
Good luck

guy is real gud 2 have u bck.
Gasper GOD started it and HE will finish it. The shuttle of host btw d two countries will not affect ur interview but ur failure to do wot u have to do or failure 2 answer d question u need 2 answer that is wot disqualified someone.
Relax baba is urside.

Life in the states for two weeks

HI HOUSEMATES, YESTERDAY MADE 2 WEEKS AFTER I ARRIVED THE UNITED STATES. AND THESE ARE THE THINGS I'VE OBSERVED SO FAR.
WHEN I WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AFTER I ARRIVED, I SLIGHTLY PULLED THE BLIND ON MY WINDOW TO HAVE MY FIRST DAY LIGHT VIEW OF THE DREAM COUNTRY, I REALIZED I HAD TO READJUST THE THOUGHTS I HAD ABOUT THE U.S BACK FROM HOME. I STIRRED ON THE STREET JUST ACROSS THE HOUSE AND KEPT LOOKING FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES, BEHOLD NOT A SINGLE SOUL PASSED BY. I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE AND QUICKLY WENT UPSTAIRS TO ASKED MY AUNT IF THAT DAY WAS "WALKING STRIKE DAY" AND SHE LAUGHED AND TOLD ME THAT'S HOW THE THE STREETS USUALLY ARE. YOU CAN ONLY SEE CARS PASSING, BUT RARELY WILL YOU SEE PEOPLE ON FOOT IN THIS PART OF ATLANTA, SINCE MOST OF THEM OWN CARS AND IN ATLANTA AND SOME OTHER STATES IN THE US, OWNING A CAR IS A PRIORITY RATHER THAN A LUXURY. SHE FURTHER EXPLAINED THAT ITS ONLY IN NEW YORK AND OTHER STATES YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT A CAR AND USE THE TRAIN, BUS AND TAXI SERVICES, BUT HERE A CAR IS OF THE MOST PRIORITY. YOU NEED IT FOR WORK, SCHOOL OR DAILY ACTIVITIES. I TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND THEN RETROSPECTED ABOUT MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE BACK HOME, AND COULD NOT COUNT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE I USE TO SAY "GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING OHH, NEIGHBOR HOW YOU SLEEP" AND ALL THE PEOPLE I GREET ON THE STREETS WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL OR TO THE OFFICE, AND ALL WHAT NOT. IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD, YOU DON'T EVEN SEE YOUR NEIGHBOR NOT TO TALK OF SAYING GOOD MORNING, EXCEPT ITS YOUR LUCKY DAY. SOME OTHER PARTS OF TOWN ARE HOWEVER DIFFERENT THAN THIS RESIDENTIAL AREA THAT I AM. I WISH I WAS LIVING AROUND THE "STREETS OF HOLLYWOOD"
ONE ASPECT OF CULTURE THAT IS STILL SHOCKING ME HERE IS THE SQUIRRELS. ONE DAY WHEN I TOOK MY LITTLE NIECE TO SHOW ME AROUND THE TRELAWNEY CIRCLE AREA WHERE WE LIVE, I SAW THIS SQUIRREL ON A STREET TRASH CAN. IT WAS VERY HEALTHY. THAT WAS GOOD MEAT!! I IMAGINED HOW GOOD SMOKED SQUIRREL WOULD TASTE IN A BOWL OF PEPPER SOUP. AS I STARTED TOWARDS THE SQUIRREL, I REMEMBERED THE MOVIE "OSUFIA IN LONDON" IN WHICH UKWA HAD TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE, FOR LAYING HANDS ON A PIDGIN IN THE PARK. WAS IT ALSO UNLAWFUL HERE? I GLANCED AROUND AND NO ONE WAS ON THE STREETS AS USUAL, THEN I DECIDED TO APPROACH IT AND IT WAS NOT EVEN AFRAID OF ME. BUT WHEN I STAMPED MY LEG ON THE GROUND, IT RELUCTANTLY CLIMB THE TREE. I WALKED AWAY THINKING OF THE BUSH-MEAT BACK HOME, MY MOUTH WAS WATERING. MY LITTLE NIECE CHIARA, LOOKED AT ME WITH A LOT OF SURPRISE. BUT THEN SHE COULD NOT UNDERSTAND, SHE WAS BORN AND RAISED HERE IN THE STATES ALL HER LIFE AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE TASTE OF SMOKED BUSH-MEAT. ( I THOUGHT OF MY YOUTHFUL DAYS WHEN I USE TO TAKE MY DOG OUT FOR HUNTING; THOSE DAYS WILL NEVER COME AGAIN)
I'M STILL SLEEPLESSLY WAITING FOR MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND GREEN CARD TOO. MY DAILY ROUTINE IS WAKE UP, BATH, BREAKFAST, TV, INTERNET, LUNCH, SIESTA, DINNER AND BACK TO BED, 7 DAYS A WEEK, EXCEPT FOR SOME OCCASIONAL PATROL AROUND TRELAWNEY CIRCLE. HOWEVER I'VE HAD ONE OR TWO RIDES DOWNTOWN ATLANTA AND IT WAS A RIDE LIKE NEVER BEFORE. WHILE RIDING ON THE ALMOST MIRROR CLEAN STREETS, I THOUGHT OF THE ROADS BACK HOME, AND NODDED MY HEARD SPEECHLESSLY.REALLY I COULD SAY NOTHING MORE THAN "GOD BLESS US TOO"
I APPLIED FOR SOME JOBS ONLINE AND BEHOLD ONE OF THE COMPANIES CALLED ME AND SCHEDULED AN INTERVIEW FOR ME BUT I COULDN'T GO BECAUSE I HAVE NO DOCUMENTS AT HAND YET, AND NOT EVEN THE SOCIAL SECURITY WHICH IS OF MOST IMPORTANCE, EXCEPT MY PASSPORT AND CERTIFICATES AND WORK ATTESTATIONS I BROUGHT FROM HOME. AT THE MOMENT, I'M DOING SOME CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS ONLINE AS WELL AS PREPARING FOR MY DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST. FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING TO THE STATE OF GEORGIA, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THIS LINK " http://www.dds.ga.gov/docs/forms/FullDriversManual.pdf "AND START STUDYING FOR THE DRIVER'S TEST WHILE YOU STILL HAVE MUCH TIME TO, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DRIVE OR NOT, OF COURSE WE BOTH KNOW THE STREETS AND ROAD SIGNS HERE AND AT HOME HAVE SOME DIFFERENCES.
ONE MORE THING PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO GET SOME MALARIA DRUGS AND IF POSSIBLE START SOME MALARIA TREATMENT, DAYS OR WEEKS BEFORE YOUR DEPARTURE, ITS VERY VITAL. HERE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MALARIA, EXCEPT BROUGHT BY US. AND ONCE YOU GET HERE, THE COLD EVENTUALLY MAKES THE MALARIA ACTIVE AND YOU FALL SICK. I'M NOT A CHEMIST BUT I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN. IN FACT YOU CANT EVEN AFFORD TO GET ILL, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU JUST GET HERE. WITHOUT HEALTH INSURANCE OR MEDICAID YOU'LL SPEND ALL THE MONEY YOU CAME WITH, THAT'S IF IT WILL BE ENOUGH.
THE MOST DIFFICULT PROBLEM FOR NEW IMMIGRANTS IN GETTING A JOB HERE IS THAT MOST EMPLOYERS OFTEN LOOK DOWN ON THE QUALIFICATION YOU BROUGHT FROM HOME. THEY ARE PARTIALLY RIGHT BECAUSE COMING FROM AFRICA, WE OFTEN LACK THE TECHNOLOGICAL ADEPTNESS THAT IS OFTEN REQUIRED IN THE US. EVEN WITH CLEANING JOBS, THE CLEANING EQUIPMENTS ARE SO SOPHISTICATED, THAN AT HOME WHERE WE COULD EVEN USE OUR HANDS TO MOB THE FLOOR WITHOUT RAISING EYEBROWS. I REMEMBERED GOING TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM UPSTAIRS EARLY THIS WEEK, AND SPEND 10 MINUTES JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO PUT ON THE WASHING MACHINE. I FINALLY SURRENDERED AND CALLED MY LITTLE NIECE TO ASSIST ME. I FELT SO BELITTLED WHEN SHE SAID " UNCLE CANT YOU SEE THE START BUTTON HERE" YES, I WAS EMBARRASSED, BUT NOW I KNOW. EVEN TO USE THE VACUUM CLEANER WAS HELL. USUALLY I'LL WAIT WHEN MY AUNT IS IN HER ROOM OR NOT AROUND, AND CALL MY LITTLE NIECE TO HELP ME OUT WITH ONE THING OR THE OTHER. THIS GOES TO EXPLAIN HOW DIFFICULT IT IS GETTING EVEN A CLEANING JOB, THOUGH THERE ARE MANY. EVEN AS A GUARD OR PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICER, YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO USE AND MONITOR THE SECURITY CAMERAS.
I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT MY FIRST CHURCH SERVICE HERE SOME OTHER TIME. IT WAS "WONDERFUL"
GUYS, WHILE WAITING AND HOPING THE COMING WEEK WILL BE A GOOD ONE, I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
CURRENTS CASES FOR INTERVIEW, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

PHILL
ATLANTA,GEORGIA
USA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: ATLANTA INT. AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GA

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

@ phill, interesting story... We are wait ur church experience too. U just saved another soul frm embrassment. Ur papers will reach u shortly.

Lagos is hot for me now.OMG!

hey! i am in Lagos with my family, after 12 months itz no more the same,itz hot and i sweat all the time and take my bath minimum of 5 times a day, OMG! E no easy ooo, i wish those that are current success in their interviews.