• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi
My interview is on 14th December(Monday). I'm asking all members to remember me in prayers. I will be back to share my interview experience. I would also like to thank all those who voted for me to become a One Young World delegate.
Regards.

@ Mykoko.. goodluck in advance ....... We look forward to ur success stories

hi everyone,i got my interview schedule for the DV 2010(i mean d second mail)my interview is scheduled for 25th of jan.pls i nid help on what to expect in the interview.thanks

You must be able to defend ur academic qualifications, you should also know when ur host got there and how he or she got there, and where or what kind of work he or she does. Answer the questions bodly and look right in the face of ur interviewer, also go and study your forms very well, and commit everything into God's hands, Read the previous threads and this thread and read from people's experiences, it would help you alot..Goodluck

Yea, sometimes d bulletin is delayed... so no worries

Our one and only Sece., any other Sece. is a counterfeit. :D I can see u are also online. How u doing? It seems u wanna spend d new year with us b4 jetting out, good.

No worries, we dey here dey wait 4 dem.

Our one and only Sece., any other Sece. is a counterfeit. :D I can see u are also online. How u doing? It seems u wanna spend d new year with us b4 jetting out, good.

No worries, we dey here dey wait 4 dem.

@Ajay... :D I am online.. Am doing fine, how r u doing? Yes, am still around.

phluck is making a guess for the next bulletin.. he says ppl with CN of 14000 will also be current! What do u think house?

phluck is making a guess for the next bulletin.. he says ppl with CN of 14000 will also be current! What do u think house?

My people,
Why is KCC playing with us? don't they know we are waiting for them.
Any way I am guess 14,000...............
Any one joining me on this??????????

My people,
Why is KCC playing with us? don't they know we are waiting for them.
Any way I am guessing 14,000...............

B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY

Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act provides a maximum of up to 55,000 immigrant visas each fiscal year to permit immigration opportunities for persons from countries other than the principal sources of current immigration to the United States. The Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) passed by Congress in November 1997 stipulates that beginning with DV-99, and for as long as necessary, up to 5,000 of the 55,000 annually-allocated diversity visas will be made available for use under the NACARA program. This reduction has resulted in the DV-2010 annual limit being reduced to 50,000. DV visas are divided among six geographic regions. No one country can receive more than seven percent of the available diversity visas in any one year.

For January, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 23,400 Except:
Egypt: 12,300
Ethiopia: 12,475
Nigeria: 12,900

ASIA 9,475
EUROPE 19,750
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 775
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 925

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2010 program ends as of September 30, 2010. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2010 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2010principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2010. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2010 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN FEBRUAY

For February, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 27,500 Except:
Egypt: 15,600
Ethiopia: 14,700
Nigeria: 14,000

ASIA 10,550
EUROPE 22,400
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 870
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 950

D. EXPLANATION OF THE NUMERICAL CONTROL SYSTEM AND CUT-DATE PROJECTIONS

WHAT CAUSES THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CUT-

my people,
why is kcc playing with us? Don't they know we are waiting for them.
Any way i am guessing 14,000...............

well done man ,guys we've got a seer in the house who rightly predicted 14000.

To everyone current for February in the latest visa bulletin from everyone in the house here is wishing you all the best, and to those of us yet to be current hold on ! OUR joy is coming.To all my brothers and sisters merry xmas in advance and please let us all relax and enjoy the season and also share and spread the joy of the season with all asundry. It is well.

Winter is the same as harmattan discuss?

HI RUMUKY, GREETINGS AND HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT. PLEASE I WANT TO TELL YOU NOT TO WASTE MONEY ASKING FOR AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FROM THE USA. IT IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE STARTING FROM DV 2010. WHEN I WAS FILLING MY APPLICATION FORM AND CAME ACROSS THAT, I CALLED THE EMBASSY TO ASK AND THEY TOLD ME IT DOES NOT APPLY AND THAT I SHOULD WRITE N/A (NOT APPLICABLE). PETIT AS WELL WENT FOR HER INTERVIEW WITHOUT IT. WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR SECOND LETTER (INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT LETTER) THEY WILL CLEARLY STATE IT THAT ".... YOU DO HAVE TO HAVE A FINANCIAL SPONSOR IN THE UNITED STATES..." AND GOES FURTHER TO STATE THAT ".....NO APPLICANT IS INITIALLY REQUIRED TO PRESENT A PROF OF SPONSORSHIP...." ALL THAT THEY WILL BE INTERESTING IN IS WHERE YOU'LL LIVE AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PERSON YOU'LL BE LIVING WITH. DON'T STRESS YOURSELF SPENDING MONEY TO SEND AND RECEIVE DOCUMENTS THROUGH DHL. SAVE THAT MONEY AND BUY ONE WINTER JACKET FOR YOURSELF AND ONE FOR ME. ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.

PhILL
ATLANTA,GEORGIA
USA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: ATLANTA INT. AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA, GEORGIA

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

Phil the man has decided to sew a new Babanriga or Agbada(flowing gown) thinking that will do for winter(Harmattan)just joking,good to see that you gradually settling down in your new abode, all the very best in all your future endeavors. Take care bro.:D