• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hi Everyone,
I stumbled over this forum and i must say that you guys have done well for yourselves.The forum is rich and i would love to be part of what is going on here.
I am currently awaiting my interview which is ,in about three weeks time.

Welcome to the forum.Hope u are goin thru all the posts;they wil fortify u 4 your interview.Plz do not forget to share your experience with us.We wish u success.

Guys, got my interview date today. What are the requirement to start medical. I intend starting it soonest.

helooo my people in the house i recieved a mail 4frm kcc dat my interview is been schelduled 4 first week of january but my fear is dat i was told dat my 2nd mail was send since nov 20 but am yet to receive it then can someone tell me how long d medical takes to be concluded .

ADVICE; Pls 4 those who are current 4 january plstry to mail kcc in respect of ur interview date as our so call NIPOST may realy delay the deliveryof ur 2nd Notification i wish everybody Good Luck in ur interview

@ petit pls wit out mush ado i support u been d GEN SEC of dis great forum

Hello @ shinadave.. as a matter of fact, i completed my medicals before i received my 2nd NL. I have a friend who even didnt receive his own 2nd Nl until date, he just emailed kcc to ask for interview date... On my own part, i started my own medicals way back.....so this is just to prove that you only have to know ur date of interview to be able to commence ur meds..goodluck

Hi Everyone,
I stumbled over this forum and i must say that you guys have done well for yourselves.The forum is rich and i would love to be part of what is going on here.
I am currently awaiting my interview which is ,in about three weeks time.

-------------------------------------------
CN 2010AF00008***
IST NL DATED MARCH 24, 2009
IST NL RECEIVED APRIL 15,2009
SENT FORMS TO KCC APRIL 20, 2009
2ND NL RECEIVED NOVEMBER 2, 2009
MEDICALS STARTED NOVEMBER 7 , 2009
MEDICALS COMPLETED NOVEMBER 26, 2009
AWAITING INTERVIEW

@ Tonaca, welcome to the house.. glad you have fallen in love with the forum and would want to become a member of the family.. We welcome your contributions.

THANKS RUMUKY FOR THE COMPLIMENT, WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT IT IS COMPULSORY FOR MARRIED PEOPLE? YOUR SIGNATURE SHOES YOU RECIEVED YOUR 2 NL YESTERDAY, PLEASE CALM DOWN AND READ OVER IT. I GOT MINE AND WENT THROUGH WITH IT, AND I GAVE YOU QUOTES FROM THE SECOND NL AND I WONDER WHY YOU STILL CANNOT UNDERSTAND. WELL IF YOU HAVE MADE UP YOUR MIND TO, THEN GOOD LUCK STILL. YOU CAN ONLY GET CONCRETE INFORMATION FROM THE US EMBASSY OR DOCUMENTS SENT TO YOU, AND NOT FROM "I HEAR SAY" OR LEARNING FROM OTHERS. ALL THE SAME TAKE CARE.

PHIL
ATLANTA, GEORGIA
USA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: ATLANTA INT. AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GA

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

Thanks Phil, I am not doubting you, its just that I want to be very sure. I really appreciate

Thanks @petit and bammyrichie. I just hope there won't be anything like injection during the medical. Cos I fear dat pass d interview.

All is well in GOD name.

Thanks @petit and bammyrichie. I just hope there won't be anything like injection during the medical. Cos I fear dat pass d interview.

All is well in GOD name.

Of course there is... They have to take ur blood sample for HIV test, and it's not really compulsory to do the HIV test, You have a choice to make, they'll ask you if u agree to do it or not, you have a right to say NO and of course, that means no interview at the US high commission:D

Of course there is... They have to take ur blood sample for HIV test, and it's not really compulsory to do the HIV test, You have a choice to make, they'll ask you if u agree to do it or not, you have a right to say NO and of course, that means no interview at the US high commission:D

In other words, no interview no visa B-):p:mad::':)-*

Hi
My interview is on 14th December(Monday). I'm asking all members to remember me in prayers. I will be back to share my interview experience. I would also like to thank all those who voted for me to become a One Young World delegate.
Regards.

Hi
My interview is on 14th December(Monday). I'm asking all members to remember me in prayers. I will be back to share my interview experience. I would also like to thank all those who voted for me to become a One Young World delegate.
Regards.

Congrats your interview shall be successful.

@mykoko succuess is yours already. We await the success stories my guy cool ur mind for God have done it. Anyway I'm at kamoross right, my blood is taken for HIV waiting for x-ray.

Hi
Regards.

My brother,
Congrats, the story remains the same........Success all the way.
We are waiting to hear the good news that the Lord Has waiting for you.

hi everyone,i got my interview schedule for the DV 2010(i mean d second mail)my interview is scheduled for 25th of jan.pls i nid help on what to expect in the interview.thanks

Hi
Regards.

Mykoko,

congratesssss in advance, your story will never be different. You will be fine ok. Our prayers and thoughts are with u. Arise and shine for the world is yours.

Awaiting the Breaken Newsssssssss.

hi everyone,i got my interview schedule for the DV 2010(i mean d second mail)my interview is scheduled for 25th of jan.pls i nid help on what to expect in the interview.thanks

Hi Tweeny,

You are welcome. This is d place u need to be in order to have ample knowledge i.r.o DV. Interview questions can come in any form and no one can tell you d exact type u might be asked. You can therefore go through the posts in this forum and read through various questions asked from successful applicants, with that u'll have ideas and be well prepared.

Meanwhile, which region/country are u from? Kindly fill-up your signature.

U are once again welcome.