• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@Gasper2000, you are really amazing guy. As you have standup for yours in this matter may almighty GOD stand up for you during your interview and ours as well. I am still a proud Nigerian. God answered the prayers of Elijah may God amswer our prayers too.

gud guess and i wish u all great members dat are current in feb. gud luck.
How far with ur case with kcc any news from them.

My brother,
I got a response from KCC asking me to contact them again after on the 15th, I believe by then I will know the date and possibly start medicals.
Thanks for the concern

@dotman,petit,smallacrimose,waheed 1.My brodas and sista thank u for the trust and support.I only pray he reads the PM again and honestly acknowledges his misinterpretation.Besides, my uncle just mailed me that he is now a citizen.So the embassy not being able to reach him wont be a problem because his house is still there and the address they already have.That is going in and out of the States can no longer be questioned or affect his status.
SORI GUYS ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS WHOLE BENTLEBEE SAGA.

@Gasper2000, you are really amazing guy. As you have standup for yours in this matter may almighty GOD stand up for you during your interview and ours as well. I am still a proud Nigerian. God answered the prayers of Elijah may God amswer our prayers too.

Amen my brother.Success don dey smell for the forum already.I wish u gudluck.

@dotman,petit,smallacrimose,waheed 1.My brodas and sista thank u for the trust and support.I only pray he reads the PM again and honestly acknowledges his misinterpretation.Besides, my uncle just mailed me that he is now a citizen.So the embassy not being able to reach him wont be a problem because his house is still there and the address they already have.That is going in and out of the States can no longer be questioned or affect his status.
SORI GUYS ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS WHOL

hello nurgerg u are welcome to this forum.i believe u enjoy ur stay here. as per ur question. the petitioner should be the name of the principal applicant. thats u

Thank you.. sure, i enjoyed this house..
as gasper2000 advised me, i think it wont be a problem if i forgot to write my name as the petitioner.. what do you think?

SORI GUYS ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS WHOLE BENTLEBEE SAGA.

Great the problem is solved...

NL Recieved on March 31st 2009
NL Forms filled and sent back to kCC on April 28th 2009
Awaiting 2nd NL since then, is there anything that I can do to confirm my status?
Anyone got ideas?

@ Petit what can I do, since I have not received any other information since I returned all forms filled through fedex in april

NL Recieved on March 31st 2009
NL Forms filled and sent back to kCC on April 28th 2009
Awaiting 2nd NL since then, is there anything that I can do to confirm my status?
Anyone got ideas?

Hello welcome Whales, can u please post some numbers in ur case number and upload ur signature like other so that we can know where and how to start from...

Hi
My interview is less than 15 hours away. Any last words would be deeply appreciated.
Regards.

@ My koko, once again, am happy great news will be flowing in the house this week as u have ur date tomorrow and Danje this week too...

My last word for you is to commit all your efforts into the hands of God and pray that He be with you all through your interview. We will be waiting with great impatience for your success stories.

GUYS!
Being current in February,please when do u think should be the right time for me to mail kcc inorder to know my date of interview?

Hi
My interview is less than 15 hours away. Any last words would be deeply appreciated.
Regards.

mykoko,

congratsssss in advance, just be yourself and above all pray for God's divine favor.

Our prayers and thought will be with you o.k. I'm confident that you will be fine. Success is yours.

We are all waiting for the good news morrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS!
Being current in February,please when do u think should be the right time for me to mail kcc inorder to know my date of interview?

gasper,

This week will be ok. Your second letter should be leaving to ur address by this time.

Cheers.

@Navigator and Bammyrichie
thanks for the responses.So need of looking for another sponsor then?

Hi Gasper 2000, you are current!!! Praise God!!! Why don't you find out from your uncle if his mobile has roaming facilities that extends to the country where he found a job?

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory