• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

I am sure of this god

aywire, petit, dotman and d entire household, i bring greets 2u.
i guess am d one dat we first bring good news 2 d house 4 dis year. matee interview was successful on 14th oct and he promise 2 get back 2d house after pickin d visa on tuesday.

Surprise, surprise, our God is able, all the very best to matee:D:D

Pls. I have a quick question. Do I need to go with WAEC Scratch card if I already have my Original Certificate?

you dont really need to.But i think going with one will place on a safer side.after all, it doesnt cost much and it will also give them the picture you are really not giving any room for doubt of your result.Good luck.

Hello everyone, my case number is 2010AF00005****. Living in Nigeria, I got my NL in April 14 and sent it back before the end of April. Confirmed that my forms have been recieved, just waiting for the 2nd letter. I'm not sure when this is going to arrive. Do you advise I go on with the police certificate right away because i dont even know when am likely to be called upon for an interview?
Hello petit thanks so much for your call but i got some network problem on my phone am so sorry i didnt call as i said today......And please my problem is that i did for lots of people in DV 2010 and till now no of them has revceived any winning notification my qustion is that does it mean non of them won or does it mean nipoet may still notify us and please someone told me DHL notified them i want to ask you if vthat is correct cause i think you will be notified by NIPOST of NL..Thanks and hope to hear from you ...qhammall

u dont need...

Pls. I have a quick question. Do I need to go with WAEC Scratch card if I already have my Original Certificate?

U don't need a scratch card, it's mere waste of money, just go with your original certificate, let me tell y'all that DV winners are treated differently cos the embassy staffers might not even know the selection method, so u don't need to impress the consular, they wanna give but u need to demostrate that u have it and ur certificate is enough, they don't even confirm anything. I AM SURE ABOUT THIS!!!

U don't need a scratch card, it's mere waste of money, just go with your original certificate, let me tell y'all that DV winners are treated differently cos the embassy staffers might not even know the selection method, so u don't need to impress the consular, they wanna give but u need to demostrate that u have it and ur certificate is enough, they don't even confirm anything. I AM SURE ABOUT THIS!!!

A friend of mine had his interview sept.9th.He presented his original waec certificate that even has his photograph on it(because recent waec certificate bears that).At a certain point, the consular asked him if he came with waec scratch card?He said no and the consular asked him to wait for him to get one to verify the result.He made it anyway.But what we are trying to say is not really to impress anybody but that chances should not be taken;all consulars may not be kind.Besides,how much is it?Not even up to a thousand naira.

Last edited by a moderator:
senator kc and every one d house. pls if u have d original certificate of ur result be it NECO or WAEC u don't need d sratch card. believe me... u still much things 2 use money 4 after a successful interview.

@ cov, congratulation 2 u and ur family. pls send a private message to AYWIRE. tell him everything that he needs 2 know and i'll advice u and how 2 go about it. experience they say is d best answer.
he lives there b4 moving on 2 usa.

i was paid evil 4 gud on this thread. i was insulted. pls i've my visa since 4th august 2009. so i don't have anything 2 do with yours rather than 2 give advice and encourage u in getting yours.

Welcome to the house Mosestaboo...

Call Kamorass hospital on this number 014612032, schedule an appointment with them. You can go there even without recieving your 2nd Notification from KCC.

Go to Alagbon for your police report, it's less than 5k...Goodluck!!!

I am grateful for you guys prompt response. I believe the NL will come.

But my challenges now is my wife waec cert which bears a different DOB like Jan 15, 1975 and her real DOB on her Birth Cert is Feb 14, 1974. We went to her school to complain and a letter was address to waec amendment dept but till date nothing has been done as to correct the DOB.

Please what shall we do to this ?

Bammyrichie, abeg who offended u, pls dont get angry, tel us exactly wot happened. Accept our apology, please.

pls bammyrichie, u asked me to contact AYWIRE, pls how do i contact him by his private email. can i ve the email address pls. thx