• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Winning is base on luck and winning do not mean the applicant will get visa automatic. All winners will go for interview and if your document are correct and the applicant can answer the questions that will be asked correctly by the consular the visa will be given.
NOTE: Note many Nigerians usually win the lottery but few will only get the visa because that total people that won is usually more than the available visa so the interview determine every applicant faith in getting the visa and if the visa is not given no refund of money.
Only applicant that can answer their questions correctly despite your document presented get the visa. any applicant can be denial visa irrespective of where you work, your position, your qualification. lots of graduate ,bankers ,accountant being denial visa and applicant with just olevel get the visa. Preparation and having the right information get applicant you the visa.

Many applicant read my post and act on their own understand and many are be denial visa and effort, time and money wasted. I am not losing if visa is being denial and applicant that did not get the visa lose and money wasted. I am a travel consultant and I have experience and the few applicant that I assisted got their visa.
I have a special package that comprise of document to present, likely questions to be asked ,pre-interview and how to answer questions correctly.
With my experience in assisting applicant, it had been success. for assistance contact c.e.o of focus hilltop Mr. Richard on 08024995989.i wish you all applicant success.

This has gone beyond a joke, Mr travel consultant how many times do you want us to tell you that we don't want your business,the purpose of this thread is for winners to willingly share informations between themselves,as you can see we are all children of God already specially packaged to succed in this program, so hear now WE DON'T NEED YOUR SELF PROPOSED SPECIALLY PACKAGED Afose ( CHARM), Please go next door and leave us alone!!!!, Abeg.

This has gone beyond a joke, Mr travel consultant how many times do you want us to tell you that we don't want your business,the purpose of this thread is for winners to willingly share informations between themselves,as you can see we are all children of God already specially packaged to succed in this program, so hear now WE DON'T NEED YOUR SELF PROPOSED SPECIALLY PACKAGED Afose ( CHARM), Please go next door and leave us alone!!!!, Abeg.

Let's all beware of Him(mr travel consultant) No one needs his help. Mr Fraudster

I Just called KCC to ask of my interview date.
My interview is scheduled for December and they told me my 2nl would be mailed this week.

Wish You The Best

I Just called KCC to ask of my interview date.
My interview is scheduled for December and they told me my 2nl would be mailed this week.

Here I am wishing you the very best of success come December.

Please are u a Nigerian or a Ghanaian?

Thanx bro.

Poor me, just realised you can't be a Nigerian since your interview will be in December. A Ghanaian I guess.

All d best bro.

What difference does it make if he is a Nigerian or Ghanaian? Lets try to avoid this please, we all need one another to achieve our common goal. Thanks

What difference does it make if he is a Nigerian or Ghanaian? Lets try to avoid this please, we all need one another to achieve our common goal. Thanks

naaa, i think you misunderstood ajaylagos a little bit. He was trying to understand why mykoko's number was current already which he later figured out by himself. For Nigerians, the cut-off number is 10400.

I think we all on this forum are working together to achieve a common goal. Ajaylagos had good intentions when he made nigerian or ghanaian comment. Lets not jump the gun too fast. Good luck to Petit, mykoko and all others that are current or will be current soon.

@ Dotman! Thank you for taking your time to remember us and myself specially in your prayers! A very loud amen, as you have prayed for me, so shall it be for you too by God's Grace!!! Na real wah! May God bless all our efforts and may we all have cause to smile at the end of the day!!!

naaa, i think you misunderstood ajaylagos a little bit. He was trying to understand why mykoko's number was current already which he later figured out by himself. For Nigerians, the cut-off number is 10400.

I think we all on this forum are working together to achieve a common goal. Ajaylagos had good intentions when he made nigerian or ghanaian comment. Lets not jump the gun too fast. Good luck to Petit, mykoko and all others that are current or will be current soon.

@smallacrimose!! Thanks for wishing us luck... May we have the full course to glorify HIM together!!!

hello senator, long time no post, hope u good.
I think u shud hav xtra money wen u know d exchange rate, so as to b on a safer side... Good luck.

My friend who got his visa on the 7th of october paid N124,000, but just in case, i advise you go with more than that since the exchange rate is never fixed. Goodluck!

Everybody in the house, ignore MR TRAVEL AGENT!!! He is obviously here for business.

Guys,

Please lets ignore and forget about this man, we should not discuss about him any longer if we do, he will be feeling rellivant. Infact lets allow him to disappear for good.

Love u all.

Honourable senator kc,may God make His face to shine towards you as you prepare for your interview, IT WILL BE A WALK OVER FOR YOU , All you need to do is just be yourself cos you already Have it in you, waiting in earnest to cheer in your joy, it is well.:cool::cool:

Thanks Dotman,
You are a Brother! I will definitely give you guys the good news come 21st October. Also, our meeting at Silverbird holds afterwards.
Thanks once Again.

hello senator, long time no post, hope u good.
I think u shud hav xtra money wen u know d exchange rate, so as to b on a safer side... Good luck.

Thanks Danje,
I have been running around to get my documents complete.
Meanwhile, thanks for the info.
I am due for 21st Oct. Put me in prayers oh!
We will all meet in Silverbird as agreed.
thanks once again.

Thanks Danje,
thanks once again.

ur welcom bro. WISHIN U ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.

Thanks Danje,
thanks once again.

Hey Senator_kc...I just realized that we started our meds together at kamorass the same day, 24th of sept and finished on 6th of oct.. that means we must have been waiting together to be called into the xray room, for blood tests and all that!
I will like to know what u look like, did u come alone or with someone?
Just want to know my bro in the house that i failed to recognize during the medical sessions.

Thanks for wishing me luck. I'm also wishing all those current in October, November and December the very best of luck. Hope you guys have started gathering your documents.