• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Jumping the gun

naaa, i think you misunderstood ajaylagos a little bit. He was trying to understand why mykoko's number was current already which he later figured out by himself. For Nigerians, the cut-off number is 10400.

I think we all on this forum are working together to achieve a common goal. Ajaylagos had good intentions when he made nigerian or ghanaian comment. Lets not jump the gun too fast. Good luck to Petit, mykoko and all others that are current or will be current soon.

I totally support smallacrimose posting concerning the above issue,please guys dont lets us assume wrong reasons for an innocent question, we are all one people under God, Naa i hope you understand that Ajaylagos did not mean any harm, WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SEARCH OF A GREATER 2MORROW.;););)

Its nice to be able to add a word here.

This forum is about the best you can get any where. I am most grateful to all those who have added value to this board.

To all Naija winners all I would advise is go through 2008 and 2009 thread all the answers are there however for the sake of new developments ensure you read post by people who just attended their own interview.

I have attached an excel sheet that shows historical trend of cut off numbers my guts feeling tells me all numbers would be current for Naija again.

Wish every one all the best.

Should be leaving for US by month end.

Bon Voyage, may God go before you and begin to organise things in your favour, when you get over there because you bear the mark of God men and women both whites and blacks will go out of their ways to favour you,All the very best.

aywire, petit, dotman and d entire household, i bring greets 2u.
i guess am d one dat we first bring good news 2 d house 4 dis year. matee interview was successful on 14th oct and he promise 2 get back 2d house after pickin d visa on tuesday.

I am a new person in the forum. I enjoyed what u guys are doing here. Giving pples hope thru ur God giving experience.

I am a 2010 dv winner and my interview date already schedule in NOV 2009,but I have not receive the notification letter which KCC Claim they send sept 21,2009.

plss I need help on what to do.
1. I don't know how to go about my medical
2. I have not done my police report.

My pple I need una help ooooh
How long will the medical last, how much per/person and where are they doing it?
me,wife and my 9months old son.
Can I do the medical without receiving the second package?

i guess am d one dat we first bring good news 2 d house 4 dis year. matee interview was successful on 14th oct and he promise 2 get back 2d house after pickin d visa on tuesday.

I am a new person in the forum. I enjoyed what u guys are doing here. Giving pples hope thru ur God giving experience.

I am a 2010 dv winner and my interview date already schedule in NOV 2009,but I have not receive the notification letter which KCC Claim they send sept 21,2009.

plss I need help on what to do.
1. I don't know how to go about my medical
2. I have not done my police report.

congrat, check ur private message.

One love

I totally support smallacrimose posting concerning the above issue,please guys dont lets us assume wrong reasons for an innocent question, we are all one people under God, Naa i hope you understand that Ajaylagos did not mean any harm, WE ARE ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SEARCH OF A GREATER 2MORROW.;););)

@Smallacrimose and Dotman: thank you guys for putting more light to my statement. You both got me right PERFECTLY and I’m sure mykoko would have equally understood by now.

I’m now telling mykoko, beautiful Petit and those current for this year that your visas has already been issued, just walk in there on the given dates and posses your possession.

One love One Africa.

Welcome to the house Mosestaboo...

Call Kamorass hospital on this number 014612032, schedule an appointment with them. You can go there even without recieving your 2nd Notification from KCC.

Go to Alagbon for your police report, it's less than 5k...Goodluck!!!

hi...

You'll make the medicals dont worry! The medical fees depends on who's doing it. I know for an adult, it's N17,500. You pay N10,000 on your first appointment, and pay up N7500 on the 2nd appointment. I am not just sure what will be the fees of your son!

Goodluck!!

Wow!!! May more of these good news flow oo, Bammy thank you loads.......

@Ajaylagos!!! Thank you loads, your prayers do go along way in helping! pls keep it going!

Goodluck to you too...Cheers

Helooooooooo everyone in the house i am a dv 2010 winner and hv lent a lot 4fm dis forum ihv a good news a friend of mine had a successful interview on d 13th of this month and was asked to come 4 d visa nex week house could u bellive that he was asked of wat he is doing prensently and he said teaching co, wat subject are u teaching and he said mathematics unxpected he was asked 7x8 and he gave d answer so house pls let us prepare 4fm every angle b4 the interview also that day a cople was denied visa becous they fail to solve a simple mathematics equation so i pray God wjll see all of us thru in Jesus name my friend will post his interview xperience soonest and i wish Petit Good luck and others going 4 there interview dis month

Last edited by a moderator:
hello folks, i greet you in the name of the Almighty God, first of all let me take these opportunity to thank the house for the great job u folks are doing. I am new and i have been reading for months. thank you mates again for the good job.

i have got a question, am currently living in UK with my family, i ve got two kids. does anybody how to obtainthe the uk police certificate and the finger print for GHN police certificate.

my book(pppp) is in the big house, can i call the embassy for help.

Helooooooooo everyone in the house i am a dv 2010 winner and hv lent a lot 4fm dis forum ihv a good news a friend of mine had a successful interview on d 13th of this month and was asked to come 4 d visa nex week house could u bellive that he was asked of wat he is doing prensently and he said teaching co, wat subject are u teaching and he said mathematics unxpected he was asked 7x8 and he gave d answer so house pls let us prepare 4fm every angle b4 the interview also that day a cople was denied visa becous they fail to solve a simple mathematics equation so i pray God wjll see all of us thru in Jesus name my friend will post his interview xperience soonest and i wish Petit Good luck and others going 4 there interview dis month

Thanks for the wishes... Thank you loads!!!

Hey Senator_kc...I just realized that we started our meds together at kamorass the same day, 24th of sept and finished on 6th of oct.. that means we must have been waiting together to be called into the xray room, for blood tests and all that!
I will like to know what u look like, did u come alone or with someone?
Just want to know my bro in the house that i failed to recognize during the medical sessions.

I actually came alone. The first day was on black suit, the second day casual. I am kinda tall and has dimples...:D
what about u?

Good News!!! More to come in Jesus name, Amen!