• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Crownednvictory i can see u are on line hope u and your family went to church today to share the success testimonies to the childreen of god and praise him like never b4 , no need waiting for visa pick up b4 doing that he deserved it bcos this is just the begining. To him alone be all the honour and glory.

Crownednvictory i can see u are on line hope u and your family went to church today to share the success testimonies to the childreen of god and praise him like never b4 , no need waiting for visa pick up b4 doing that he deserved it bcos this is just the begining. To him alone be all the honour and glory.

You could check out Cumberland Hotel at 2/4 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island. Phone numbers are 01-7601529 7903929 07098124103.

As at early June when Boundless Wealth collected their listing for room rates, the cheapest room was the classic room which was going for N14,000. With tax, comes to about N16,000.

Can see your interview is round the corner. May God's grace shine on you.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory
Hi Crownedvictory
Thanks bunchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My trip

Hello House, Hope everyone is doing great, first I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has been supportive through this times, and to all those that are current and waiting to be current, I wish you all a successful interview;

My trip to the states was wonderful, cleared through Nigerian customs at about 2 pm, boarded Qatar airlines at 2:40 pm, took off at 3:00pm, got to Qatar at 11:30 pm (2 hours ahead of Nigerian time). they took our passport, checked us into an hotel, where the hotel cab picked us at the airport, then took us to the hotel, we got dinner and breakfast with free internet, hotel cab picked us all and took us to the airport at , we all got one room to ourselves (5 star hotel room), inclusive of our ticket fee (213,000) no extra fee charged.

Got to the airport at about 7:30 am, passed through customs again, checked in my hand luggage and then boarded the plane, landed in Houston at 5:30 pm local time, cleared through customs, and then through immigration, got the envelope to the immigration, waited a while to have paperwork sorted then eventually got out and met with my brother, so here I am, it's an entirely different experience out here, but its good though.

I would fill you in with more updates later.

Hello House, Hope everyone is doing great, first I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has been supportive through this times, and to all those that are current and waiting to be current, I wish you all a successful interview;

My trip to the states was wonderful, cleared through Nigerian customs at about 2 pm, boarded Qatar airlines at 2:40 pm, took off at 3:00pm, got to Qatar at 11:30 pm (2 hours ahead of Nigerian time). they took our passport, checked us into an hotel, where the hotel cab picked us at the airport, then took us to the hotel, we got dinner and breakfast with free internet, hotel cab picked us all and took us to the airport at , we all got one room to ourselves (5 star hotel room), inclusive of our ticket fee (213,000) no extra fee charged.

Got to the airport at about 7:30 am, passed through customs again, checked in my hand luggage and then boarded the plane, landed in Houston at 5:30 pm local time, cleared through customs, and then through immigration, got the envelope to the immigration, waited a while to have paperwork sorted then eventually got out and met with my brother, so here I am, it's an entirely different experience out here, but its good though.

whales,

We thank God for jouney mercies and welcome to America.

Is like the airline is cool, are u recommending Qatar airways for us?

My people, I arrived Atalanta yesterday. To God be the Glory! My dear smalllacrimose, I don reach ooo :). U still dey Naija dey eat amala and gbegiri abi na tuwo self? Wishing all my brothers and sisters here the very best. The Grace of God, his Mercies and Compassion are just sufficient for everyone here. Goodluck to you all.

Izi, i still dey naija oh, the amala and gbegiri is stll very sweet....Congratulationssss....I am very happy for you. It is truly by the grace of God. I wish you God's favor as you start your new life.

donsino,

Just to happy successful interview ahead.The joy of the Lord is ur portion.

Amen!!

Hi stonesanjay,
The clock no longer moves this days. Now I see the reason why they say someone always get more anxious when the waiting gets near.
Before now I used to just relax myself over this DV thing but now the more the D' day nears the more anxious I become.
Thanks and I will be here on thursday next week to share my own part of the success story.
All the best!!!

THANK GOD FOR JOURNEY MERCIES . Entered Dv lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
1st NL received: 20 Oct 2009 via e-mail
Returned forms to kcc via post office: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery from kcc: 3rd December 2009
2nd NL recieved via Post Office: 9th march 2010
Police Report Started and complited: 16th march 2010
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals: 24th March 2010
Interview Date: 06 April 2010 Police Report Renew : waiting Interview Reschedule By Embassy to : 4th August 2010
Interview Result: waiting. Visa Pick Up : waiting HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi stonesanjay,
the clock no longer moves this days. Now i see the reason why they say someone always get more anxious when the waiting gets near.
Before now i used to just relax myself over this dv thing but now the more the d' day nears the more anxious i become.
Thanks and i will be here on thursday next week to share my own part of the success story.
All the best!!!

your waiting and your effort shall not be in vain, success stories shall end it all at last .you shall wear a crown when the dv battle is over wish you success as you entered into the interview hall favour shall follow you and you shall come back t o share the good news.

your waiting and your effort shall not be in vain, success stories shall end it all at last .you shall wear a crown when the dv battle is over wish you success as you entered into the interview hall favour shall follow you and you shall come back t o share the good news.

Amen o my brother. I just feel I have this extra edge in me whenever I think about this forum. It's been really great being a member of this forum.
I really appreciate everyone here and I pray our efforts shouldn't be in vain. The atmosphere in this forum is blossom. Even though I haven't
had my interview yet, I know thinking of everything I have learnt here in the past 10 months or thereabouts will see me through. So much experience
have been gathered here.
Thanks to God for making me to discover about this forum and thanks to you guys......wish every DV winner around the globe could find out about
this great place.
All the best to everyone!!!

Hello al,
i need to get police certificate from Nigeria.
there was a place some posted the number of one police officer that u can contact for that purpose.Any one has the number.
Pls help me out.

Hello al,
i need to get police certificate from Nigeria.
there was a place some posted the number of one police officer that u can contact for that purpose.Any one has the number.
Pls help me out.

The number is 08030606731. His name is Joshua. He did mine and that of joequi. The whole process was very fast.
Gudluck!!!

The number is 08030606731. His name is Joshua. He did mine and that of joequi. The whole process was very fast.
Gudluck!!!

K.
Thanks so much.I will get in touch with him asap.
How is the going,getting ready for the big day? Just relax,God is incontrol.
Cheers and Gods grace

donsino,

Dnt worry,the Lord is on ur side.It is a success already!!!!!

The good Lord that started will finish it for u,AMEN.It is well with ur body,soul and spirit!!!

My prayers also goes to everybody of us on this forum waiting for letters,successful interviews
It is ALL well with ALL OF Us.AMEN

IT IS FINISHED, THUS SAID THY LORD

Helooooo my people,

I had a beautiful chat of an interview y/day - 6th July, 2010. Splendid cos mine wasn't really an interview but a chat with a beautiful damsel (Not the Chinko lady Sister of Jeun Sun Park oooh) I couldn't come on-line cos a friend insisted on "tantalizing me" somewhere @ Apapa, he held me "hostage" for a while. I over prepared for the D-day with 2 sleepness nights & enjoyed with songs of praises.

The resultant effect: I got diagnosed with stress & malaria this morning, I couldn't deal with JUST 3 slices of bread & a tiny cup of tea this morning (can u just imagine, aaaah MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA OOOH!! MALARIA OWN DON PAFUKA!!!).

I'm typing this message in pains, please bear with me for a day or 2, i pray it's gonna be so soon. Beutiful experiences n'a bia (is coming).

Pls pray 4 me for quick rebounce, I LUV U DIE.

Hi everybody,

I thank God I’m back.

Further diagnosis revealed I also had typhoid; I was placed on drips and injections the next day after my interview for 3 days, my health really went down and needed to recuperate. I was on sick leave from the next day after my interview and just resumed office today. I’m now good but lost some weight.

@ Donsino & Ferdiii: u can read from my previous post that I took permission from the house to be away for a day or 2, it took longer than thought because I couldn’t help my self, my health denied me. It’s only an ingrate that will benefit from this house and will not give back. So brothers, no where to run to, this is my house!!

Meanwhile, my interview experience will come up shortly - today.

Hi everybody,

I thank God I’m back.

Further diagnosis revealed I also had typhoid; I was placed on drips and injections the next day after my interview for 3 days, my health really went down and needed to recuperate. I was on sick leave from the next day after my interview and just resumed office today. I’m now good but lost some weight.

@ Donsino & Ferdiii: u can read from my previous post that I took permission from the house to be away for a day or 2, it took longer than thought because I couldn’t help my self, my health denied me. It’s only an ingrate that will benefit from this house and will not give back. So brothers, no where to run to, this is my house!!

Meanwhile, my interview experience will come up shortly - today.

Congratulations ajaylagos,

We cant wait to share in your experience!!!

The good Lord that did this for u will do the same in our lifes.Wishing everyone here a successful interview and smooth processing ahead.

Good Luck to ALL of us and may the Lord continue in his infinite mercy to be with ALL of us ,AMEN!!!!