• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Thanks Leongsce! Hopefully we'll have good news . . . . @ Summet, all the best!!!

summet and sharifka,
good luck to your interviews tomorrow. i know you folks have been fully prepared and people who are prepared always come back with good news!!!!

Thanks a lot guys for your wonderful wishes. I hope I can come back from a interview with a good news. For now I am just fixing to go to the interview. Its at 2:00pm.
for all your guys capeolive, feel, leongsce, chooti, sharifka, winee10 and zuno thanks a lot for your support and your warm wishes. To too all who has been with me in this long journey I would like to thank them all for their support as well.
IN GOD WE TRUTH
MAY GOD BLESS ALL..

THanks a lot fitness901. I am glad that you are around and keeping eye on my case. Thanks a lot really appreciate it.
best of luck on your sister's case..
Hello summit

i hope i am not late to wish you ..........All my best wishes and Good luck God be with you !!

Thanks a lot nepal2010, I hope I will have a smooth interview like yours. and thanks for all your help. I am going in at 2 so I am just here trying to kill some time. I hope things will go good today.
Best of luck summet. I know you will get it! Update your case as soon as you can.

Good luck summet. Be positive and have trust in what you have done till now, and relax and all will be fine.

Summet I have been following your posts all days and I will be happy and very happy that you will eventually finish your long journey with full of success today.I am hoping that your posts today will be full of everything that did happen during the interview process and how at the end you jumped when they said ,that long waited word " your visa has been granted".
And to Sharifiika -as always, I wish you the same as Summet today. The happy day that will come with full of hope and gracious.
May God, Allah, Jehova grant you both success today.

Hey Summet,

I know you will come out with flying colors today! Come back with great news! ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU!!!

My Interview

Hello Good People,

I had a very interesting interview today . . . My IO has got to be the nicest lady ever, for real! She was very friendly, courteous and talked more about other things than my case!!! As I was expecting and had earlier expressed, the field office processing my case didn't know what to do with my case. Apparently the DV experts were no longer there and for a while they were trying to figure out how my file got there. They couldn't understand why I filed my application way before (33 days) my number was current so I had to explain it and they ended up agreeing with me after they looked it up. She told me I was her first DV case ever and that the field office very rarely processes such cases. Anyway, she then asked me some questions from my I-485 (parents' name/address/the many questions on page 3 etc.). She then detached my I-94 from my passport and was set to approve my case but the KCC file was not there, which wasn't a surprise. She assured me that she would request it as soon as she walked me out of the interviewing section and called me after a few minutes telling me that she had requested the file and that she would approve the case as soon as she gets the file on Monday . . . and she said not to worry about a thing and that I should expect the GC in my mail in two weeks or so ! No I-134, Tax Returns . . . hopefully I'll have more good news sometime next week.

Hang in there people, were almost there.

God Bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Shariifka.
I am happy for you that u had such a nice experience at the interview. BTW what was ur field office?

Hi capeolive,

Which documents do we need to have for walking-in biometric and where is it done ? What kind of reason could be convincing in case of walk in bio? Is infopass needed for it?

I appreciate your guidances

Hi WithGod,

It is a good idea to try a walk-in biometrics.
You don't have to do anything in advance.
It will be wise to have an excuse if you are
asked why you are there early. Sometimes
they don't even ask anything.

It will be better to dedicate the whole day just
in case it is busy so that you can try later.
If somebody says no, try in the afternoon or
another day with different person etc.

It might be a great advantage if you did walk-in
biometrics. There is not much time left...

Hello Good People,

I had a very interesting interview today . . . My IO has got to be the nicest lady ever, for real! She was very friendly, courteous and talked more about other things than my case!!! As I was expecting and had earlier expressed, the field office processing my case didn't know what to do with my case. Apparently the DV experts were no longer there and for a while they were trying to figure out how my file got there. They couldn't understand why I filed my application way before (33 days) my number was current so I had to explain it and they ended up agreeing with me after they looked it up. She told me I was her first DV case ever and that the field office very rarely processes such cases. Anyway, she then asked me some questions from my I-485 (parents' name/address/the many questions on page 3 etc.). She then detached my I-94 from my passport and was set to approve my case but the KCC file was not there, which wasn't a surprise. She assured me that she would request it as soon as she walked me out of the interviewing section and called me after a few minutes telling me that she had requested the file and that she would approve the case as soon as she gets the file on Monday . . . and she said not to worry about a thing and that I should expect the GC in my mail in two weeks or so ! No I-134, Tax Returns . . . hopefully I'll have more good news sometime next week.

Hang in there people, were almost there.

God Bless!

Hi shariifka,

Congratulations!!!! An amazing interview!!!
You'll get your card soon and enjoy your new status!
Best of luck!!!

Congrats Shariifka.
I am happy for you that u had such a nice experience at the interview. BTW what was ur field office?

Hi Natta,

Thanks a lot. Hopefully there will be no more issues. My case was being processed in Hialeah, thats north of Miami, Florida.

All the best!