• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Hey guys I was told to write my case # with pencil in all the pages I submit with the package.
Did i heard that right or , do u guys just mean to write with pencil only in the forms..

Hi Summet,

I wrote my case number on all my forms,
and all my documents that I sent.
And also I wrote on my pictures.

I hope you got ready everything,
and you'll send it soon.

Hi new one,

You have been waiting for this day since last year.
May be you thought it would never come, just like
a dream. Now, it is here. You did what you could
as humanly as possible. Just be confident tomorrow.
Don't forget you are supported by prayers and good
wishes of many good people...

I will be praying for you until we get "the good news"
from you tomorrow...

Go in "peace", stay in "peace", return in "peace"...

Come back with "the good news"...

You have my "best"...

Hi Olsson,

if you were asked to bring I -134, than it's better to get one.
I was asked to bring Employer letter or I-134,
but I prepared both. It's better to have them both.

I wish you all the best on Wednesday.
My prayers will be with you.
Good luck!!!

Thank you and same to you too.

yeas new one I am just waiting on my lawyer's document that I have to be receiving today or tomorrow. And after that, I have got everything ready I also went to the international office to get the enrollment verification but they dont have it, what they told me was I can also use the enrollment verification from admission and that's what I am going to use for this time. besides that I have everything now and just filing it. I was also wondering how to bind them document. DO u think I have to just punch the holes on the document and bind it, staple it or just use a single clip to clip it or band it with the rubber band. and also do I have to separate each document with the staple ..Meaning if i have 3 pages in My I -20 form do i have to staple it together and then file or just put it all together and then just clip or whatever.....
Hi Summet,

I wrote my case number on all my forms,
and all my documents that I sent.
And also I wrote on my pictures.

I hope you got ready everything,
and you'll send it soon.

Hey guys,
I think you guys again have to recmond me the name for a another lawyer to sue this lawyer of mine....coz now since I took everything in my hand, I am getting this new email saying that, if i want to withdraw the case, I have to pay the withdrawal fees...

Hi Summet,

Check the following site on Assembling Applications for Mailing.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...toid=ff053d146a7ee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD

yeas new one I am just waiting on my lawyer's document that I have to be receiving today or tomorrow. And after that, I have got everything ready I also went to the international office to get the enrollment verification but they dont have it, what they told me was I can also use the enrollment verification from admission and that's what I am going to use for this time. besides that I have everything now and just filing it. I was also wondering how to bind them document. DO u think I have to just punch the holes on the document and bind it, staple it or just use a single clip to clip it or band it with the rubber band. and also do I have to separate each document with the staple ..Meaning if i have 3 pages in My I -20 form do i have to staple it together and then file or just put it all together and then just clip or whatever.....

Hey guys,
I think you guys again have to recmond me the name for a another lawyer to sue this lawyer of mine....coz now since I took everything in my hand, I am getting this new email saying that, if i want to withdraw the case, I have to pay the withdrawal fees...

What a crook! I am upset, the risk is that she may not release your documents. I really can't believe it, how can a person like that maintain her license.

Hi Summet,

I had a great suspicion about your lawyer's sending your DV Package just like that.

Your lawyer is a "Let's say something I cannot mention here"

You are right and she is wrong but unfortunately time is "on her side"
Even if you sue her she can do a lot of things to slow down the process.
DV Applications are "time sensitive" applications. I know it will be hard
to do it but first try to be "nice" to her.

First, find out what the "withdrawal fee" is.

Don't forget she is a "the thing I mentioned above", but still you've got to be "nice" to her.

There are NO exceptions for DV Cases. If you don't get approved by 09/30/2010 you LOSE your right.

Find out "how much" she wants. You can think about suing her LATER...

Hey guys,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

summet,
when you engaged her you must have signed a retainer agreement and have a copy. was it mentioned in the retainer that there were withdrawal fees? if there were then i guess she has the upper hand otherwise you can contest her demand for withdrawal fees. but like capeolive said ... let's get your case submitted first and worry about your lawyer later.

Hey capeolive

Below is my signature. My number should be current and I got a receipt from KCC for $750 for 2 cases (myself and my wife).

It looks like that the Chula Vista ASC has requested the files from KCC at the end of May. I will check with KCC again later on this week.

-------------------------------------------------
2010EU00020XXX

2 AOS in US (San Diego, CA)

06/09 1st NL from KCC
06/09 All paperwork to KCC
07/09 2nd NL from KCC
01/15/10 DV fee $750 to KCC
01/26/10 Receipt of $750 from KCC
02/04/10 Medical done
02/10 Number current
02/11/10 AOS Pckg Receipt confirmation from Chicago lockbox
02/20/10 Checks are cashed AOS
02/22/10 NOAs rcvd (485, 765, 131)
03/14/10 Bio appointment letter
03/31/10 Bio Done
04/19/10 EAD and Travel permit approved
04/23/10 EAD and Travel permit received

Hi schneidi68,

I am glad to hear that your case is moving.

Would you add your signature. I am trying to
think why KCC has not made the transfer yet.

Usually there are two reasons:

1. Whether you are not current
2. Or you have not paid $375 AOS Fee

Please, add your signature

I don't even know what is going on with me. The biggest mistake ever. Getting a lawyer for something that wasn't even worth it. Now I am thinking I better have gone for CP atleast that way I can be sure that I would be facing a interview this August.
I called the office this morning and talked to her receptionist and she assured me that the document has been sent and i should be getting it tomorrow, i hope that's the right information. On top of that what I am worried about is, even if I get the documents, I am afraid if she will be sending all the documents coz if she dont I wont have any thing to claim that she had that documents. The thing that I am worried about is the first letter from KCC coz i am sure that she once told me that after I get the letter for AOS , all i need is that letter and I can use that letter instead of the first letter. Also she didnt send that letter from KCC during my first AOS.
I am having my fingers crossed guys..

and one more thing to ask about the form. When I was trying to put date on the form where u sign it, it says date validation failed and doesnt shows complete date, Can i instead print the form and just print with the Black pen while signing??

I know, I am gonna be going through that agreement really close and I have no option than paying her the money, I just dont know how much she is gonna ask me for, coz when she wanted to re do the I45 for me again, she asked for 1500 more..so hope this time it wont be more than couple hundred dollar. I am almost putting my whole college money in this process, just to get some good news at the end...
summet,
when you engaged her you must have signed a retainer agreement and have a copy. was it mentioned in the retainer that there were withdrawal fees? if there were then i guess she has the upper hand otherwise you can contest her demand for withdrawal fees. but like capeolive said ... let's get your case submitted first and worry about your lawyer later.

I will float the name of the lawyer in this firm after all the things for me gets straight. So that non of the members if any one is trying to get her will be going through the same thing i am going through..

I will float the name of the lawyer in this firm after all the things for me gets straight. So that non of the members if any one is trying to get her will be going through the same thing i am going through..

Be careful before you say/post anything before things straighten out for you.

Thanks for the link, I checked this link way back and I completely forgot about it, I think I will try to punch the top if not I will just use the clip
got a question for translation though, I got the translation from the translating office of government in my country and the format is different however, I used the same thing for my visa application. I hope that's gonna work..
Keeping my fingers crossed, Its now for you guys to predict when am I be getting my interview .......
Hi Summet,

Check the following site on Assembling Applications for Mailing.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...toid=ff053d146a7ee010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCRD

Hi schneidi68,

That's good news that Chula Vista Office has requested
the file transfer from KCC. If you are current and paid AOS
fees which means they would transfer it soon.

If/when you decide to contact KCC call and email at the same time.
But I would wait at least till end of the month to contact them.

Don't stress yourself out, you got plenty of time left...

Hey capeolive

Below is my signature. My number should be current and I got a receipt from KCC for $750 for 2 cases (myself and my wife).

It looks like that the Chula Vista ASC has requested the files from KCC at the end of May. I will check with KCC again later on this week.

-------------------------------------------------
2010EU00020XXX

2 AOS in US (San Diego, CA)

06/09 1st NL from KCC
06/09 All paperwork to KCC
07/09 2nd NL from KCC
01/15/10 DV fee $750 to KCC
01/26/10 Receipt of $750 from KCC
02/04/10 Medical done
02/10 Number current
02/11/10 AOS Pckg Receipt confirmation from Chicago lockbox
02/20/10 Checks are cashed AOS
02/22/10 NOAs rcvd (485, 765, 131)
03/14/10 Bio appointment letter
03/31/10 Bio Done
04/19/10 EAD and Travel permit approved
04/23/10 EAD and Travel permit received

Hi new one,

You have been waiting for this day since last year.
May be you thought it would never come, just like
a dream. Now, it is here. You did what you could
as humanly as possible. Just be confident tomorrow.
Don't forget you are supported by prayers and good
wishes of many good people...

I will be praying for you until we get "the good news"
from you tomorrow...

Go in "peace", stay in "peace", return in "peace"...

Come back with "the good news"...

You have my "best"...

Hi capeolive,

thank you for being all the time around
and helping us.
I really appreciate your help, prayers and support.
Thank you so much!!!
I'll do my best and come with good news:D

Hey guys,

Hi Summet,

I can not believe how rude she is.
Hang in there.
Finish your process and than sue her and her company.
But this time find very good lawyer.
It's unbelievable how some people don't have a limit.

I think now I dont have to worry about the withdrawal fees coz they send me the another email saying I am good to leave with no fees, and she send me the documents, and she again added "If you are willing to pay a re draw fee we can send it but you are wrong about he visa bulletin predictions". meaning I was wrong when I said its time for us to apply now and we cannot afford time waiting till august to apply. Anyways guys I am having my fingers crossed and I am hoping to get the documents tomorrow so if that happens I will send that document tomorrow. But again I got into one more thought.."Use the appropriate mailing address and mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the form type. Example: I-129; I-130; I-690; I-698, etc." this is from the USCIS page, I know I have to write I-485 in the cover page but how to mark the envelope as to the form type I485

Should I go like this in the envelope
USCIS
Attn- AOS (I-485)
131 South Dearborn - 3rd Floor
Chicago, IL 60603-5517

I wanted to ask where to mention the form I-485 in the envelope, I know the questions are stupid but its just that I have been rejected once and I am trying not to take any kind of trouble this time...
ANd one more thing guys.. do u guys think I have to go to the biometrics again..coz I have already done it and i believe that once they have the biometric they will usually have the record all the time...??any comments capeolive....

sorry for the stupid questions..

Hi Summet,

I can not believe how rude she is.
Hang in there.
Finish your process and than sue her and her company.
But this time find very good lawyer.
It's unbelievable how some people don't have a limit.