• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

Way to go... You don't sound like a "girl" to me.

I am sorry I have been treating you as a "guy"

May be we should add our signatures weather we are male or female.
But it is hard to trust people these days...

By the way a am NOT a "girl"

I am surprised, too.
It's so shame that some people don't have respect, and waist our time.
I hope that Bek really asked, maybe for somebody else who is planing to do application.
Otherwise it's rely shame, and I am sorry to see that.

Way to go... You don't sound like a "girl" to me.

I am sorry I have been treating you as a "guy"

May be we should add our signatures weather we are male or female.
But it is hard to trust people these days...

By the way a am NOT a "girl"

Lol.......yes, I'm a "strong" one........don't mess with me :D

Way to go again...You are proving me right.
Thank you for supporting me...

It's really shame. Especially because you try to answer on almost all questions.
I am wondering sometimes how you have a patience to do it.
So at least I can give you support :D

Thank you strong one.
I meant new one.
Please, don't get upset...

It's really shame. Especially because you try to answer on almost all questions.
I am wondering sometimes how you have a patience to do it.
So at least I can give you support :D

Guys,
I just receive an Appointment Notice for Interview.
Ihhhaaaaa.......

Bek,

Its good you are sorry for your silly joke. People that need real help will get affected because of people like you.

capeolive you along with some others are doing a terrific job here and keep up the good job. I admire the patience and time you guys spend here helping others. Lets keep this thread as informative as possible with the hope that all we 2010 winners get that most desired GC !!!

Bek,

Its good you are sorry for your silly joke. People that need real help will get affected because of people like you.

capeolive you along with some others are doing a terrific job here and keep up the good job. I admire the patience and time you guys spend here helping others. Lets keep this thread as informative as possible with the hope that all we 2010 winners get that most desired GC !!!

Come on, did you answer on my questions? No!
So, if some one needs help How to do AoS if he/she student and won DV-20XX I WILL HELP as I'm doing right now in another forums.
I apologize, but it wasn't joke. I just wanted to be sure that I sent ALL documents to Chicago. And I also want to know, what kind docs do I need to take with me for Interview?

Guys,
I just receive an Appointment Notice for Interview.
Ihhhaaaaa.......

I told you everything is ok!!! I'm glad for you!!! My congratulations!!! When is your interview???
Oh, now I see from your signature it's May 14! Cool get ready for it!!!! Good luck!!!

I told you everything is ok!!! I'm glad for you!!! My congratulations!!! When is your interview???
Oh, now I see from your signature it's May 14! Cool get ready for it!!!! Good luck!!!

I'm almost ready, thank you.
I'm so happy.

Hi Everyone,

I had an InfoPass this Monday but it was useless. The person only told me that my case is on hold because my file from my EB-3 case needs to be transferred. He wouldn't let me talk to the IO because she had interviews. He also wouldn't tell me where the file needs to be transferred from; he said it's internal and they will take care of it. So basically, he told me to wait. :(

I am writing a letter (snail mail) to my IO hoping that she can give me some answers, maybe can schedule me another appointment. BTW, congrats i2009, I hope your new appointment will be successful.

I don't know how you all do it but it's really hard for me to keep up with the posts. If I skip just one day I'm already way behind. Today I had to catch up for about a week's worth of posts.

Oh, after my interview I sent my IO a thank you card for being so nice and professional. Thought I mention it. :)

Hi Everyone,

I had an InfoPass this Monday but it was useless. The person only told me that my case is on hold because my file from my EB-3 case needs to be transferred. He wouldn't let me talk to the IO because she had interviews. He also wouldn't tell me where the file needs to be transferred from; he said it's internal and they will take care of it. So basically, he told me to wait. :(

I am writing a letter (snail mail) to my IO hoping that she can give me some answers, maybe can schedule me another appointment. BTW, congrats i2009, I hope your new appointment will be successful.

I don't know how you all do it but it's really hard for me to keep up with the posts. If I skip just one day I'm already way behind. Today I had to catch up for about a week's worth of posts.

Oh, after my interview I sent my IO a thank you card for being so nice and professional. Thought I mention it. :)

Hi,
What kind Interview did you have on March 31st?

Hi Everyone,

Hi gdh,
I am sorry to hear that you went for nothing.
Hope you'll get soon your card. But give them a little bit more time.

Hi gdh,
I am sorry to hear that you went for nothing.
Hope you'll get soon your card. But give them a little bit more time.

Thank you New One. I can't believe it, but we just got our welcome letters today! I guess my IO either succeeded in transferring my file or realized that there is no file to transfer. Either way I'm HAPPY! :)

Curiously, I didn't get an email about it but I checked online and the status did change.

We're sending another thank you card to the IO to let her know how much we appreciate her help. And here's a virtual thank you card for all of you guys. :)

THANK YOU!

Hi gdh,

When I saw the big green letters I tought
I was at the wrong place. Congratulations
on your welcome letters. Another good news
on the forum. You should get your cards sometime
next week. So close to the end of the journey...

Thank you New One. I can't believe it, but we just got our welcome letters today! I guess my IO either succeeded in transferring my file or realized that there is no file to transfer. Either way I'm HAPPY! :)

Curiously, I didn't get an email about it but I checked online and the status did change.

We're sending another thank you card to the IO to let her know how much we appreciate her help. And here's a virtual thank you card for all of you guys. :)

THANK YOU!

Hi eenya,

Who is the DV winner you or your wife?
Since you are family you should put
the same financial documents in each application.
If you have enough income and your wife does not
have any you can prepare an I-134, you sponsor
your wife. In case if they ask for it at the interview
you will have something. If you don't have enough
income as well then you should find a sponsor.

Sometimes they don't ask much but sometimes they do.
Since there is not much time left you should go to
your interview as prepared as possible...

What was your case number?
Thanks for the reply. I am the winner and i have a sufficient balance in my bank account to cover my wife as well. Anyway, i am also sending the Assistantship letter which gives my monthly income. We have found a sponsor. I guess we have to take the I-134 to the interview to show in case they ask for it only right? My number is 2010AS00025XXX

I've got a question. For those of you who applied for education-based AOS and successfully adjusted their status from an F-1 visa, were you ever asked to submit or show tax returns if you are just a single student who never got married ??? Thanks

THANK YOU!

Congrats gdh, it's all down the hill from now on :)

Hi eenya,

If you get an I-134 you should take it with you
to the interview but do not present it unless
specifically asked for it. If it is not submitted
the sponsor won't be under obligation for
so many years...

Latest number for Asia is 19550 in Advanced Notifications
for June. So your number would be current in July or August.
Which means you can apply around 50 Days in advance.
The time frame is very narrow. You can just get enough time
for the whole process. You should be very careful not to miss
anything in your AOS package. Good luck in your process.

I would mention this though: Do you have an option of doing CP
(Consular Processing Overseas) You can switch between AOS and
CP by calling KCC. Let's say your number becomes current in
September. If you do CP you'll get interview at a US consulate
in September for sure. But with AOS in US you just may not
have enough time. When you do AOS in US if you are current
in certain month does not mean that you'll get interviewed
the same month. If you check the signatures of the people
you will see that most of the people getting interviewed
0-4 months after they become current.

If I were you I would check the June visa Bulletin around
May 10 and see where the cut-off numbers for Asia going,
then decide between AOS and CP.

Thanks for the reply. I am the winner and i have a sufficient balance in my bank account to cover my wife as well. Anyway, i am also sending the Assistantship letter which gives my monthly income. We have found a sponsor. I guess we have to take the I-134 to the interview to show in case they ask for it only right? My number is 2010AS00025XXX